Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post (32292 Views)

Daddy Freeze Shades Cossy Orjiakor, questions Kemi Olunloyo Arrest / Freeze Shades Uche Maduagwu, Offers To Upgrade His Wardrobe With N10k / Freeze Shades Nellie Mayshak, Pension DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by JoeBlocks(m): 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
timpaker:
Some words for basketmouth. Rolex isn't for everyone.

The watch itself is too cheap. Cuz a Richard Mille watch can buy a tray of Rolex watches plus more.

How much is the one on your profile pic, Mr. Tim?
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by timpaker(m): 12:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
JoeBlocks:
How much is the one on your profile pic, Mr. Tim?

That's the RM 011 chrono series and its going for 127,000 euro.. i.e 45.5 million naira.

They usually come in different colours.

You see why those celebs always go for Rolex?

I have only seen 3 Nigerians wearing that watch grin
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2016
One question, I where freeze they get hin money from shocked
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by JoeBlocks(m): 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
timpaker:

That's the RM 011 chrono series and its going for 127,000 euro.. i.e 45.5 million naira.

They usually come in different colours.

You see why those celebs always go for Rolex?

I have only seen 3 Nigerians wearing that watch grin
45.5 million Naira. shocked Tell me, apart from telling time, what else does it do?
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by faitheverest(f): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
Where is malice and bitterness in basket mouth's comments? Freeze serious wa for you oooo
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by chubbyswit(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
dhardline:
Is it just me?

Why is it that any post made by flexygist thats supposed to have a picture doesn't then i have to

now click the link all cause its on fp.Is seun indirectly advising us to visit his blog or maybe just

helping the blog owner? Just curious
so what's your point? what are you doing on nairaland if not visiting, or is it a crime if you visit the link? what if you were on another forum and someone refers you to a nairaland link won't you visit? you wouldn't have had the opportunity to access a vast wealth of knowledge on nairaland if you were asking this kind of your question in other forums. your kind of mentality can help draw a nation backwards you know
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by cococandy(f): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
These Nigerian artistes wear knock offs too.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Maydfourth: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bro..That's an imitation....what do you do to be able to afford that watch?Abi u don dey do something else apart from your radio job?Dont forget you grew up in Aremo in Ibadan an you were not born with any spoon in your mouth...To be sure it's authentic kindly show the receipt ,if not,please stop parading chinko watches bro...
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by dhardline(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
chubbyswit:
so what's your point? what are you doing on nairaland if not visiting, or is it a crime if you visit the link? what if you were on another forum and someone refers you to a nairaland link won't you visit? you wouldn't have had the opportunity to access a vast wealth of knowledge on nairaland if you were asking this kind of your question in other forums. your kind of mentality can help draw a nation backwards you know

You see how very insincere you are.If the blog owner wanted to give us access to a vast amount

of knowledge and not just to make money he would have simple put the pic here and let us all see

it.Don't try to justify what is wrong all cause of a few bucks he'll make from the traffic he gets to

his site please cause its insincerityof our leaders that has already gotten this nation to this level

so dont contribute to it.

And again maybe you should re-read my response and you'll realise it was basically a question that need clarification.Thanks
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by tolutweety(m): 4:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
timpaker:

Strangely , It doesn't look like that worth to me.

Well,maybe 'cos the colour is a bit dull.
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Oluwaesko(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by MrImole: 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wao!

Is Freeze that rich?

@daddyfreeze, please give me a million naira that you're not currently using.
#entrepreneurIStheWAY
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by chubbyswit(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2016
dhardline:

You see how very insincere you are.If the blog owner wanted to give us access to a vast amount

of knowledge and not just to make money he would have simple put the pic here and let us all see

it.Don't try to justify what is wrong all cause of a few bucks he'll make from the traffic he gets to

his site please cause its insincerityof our leaders that has already gotten this nation to this level

so dont contribute to it.

And again maybe you should re-read my response and you'll realise it was basically a question that need clarification.Thanks
so what's the essence of creating a blog if not to make money? why do you think nairaland was created or don't you think that the owner smiles to the bank each time you click and open it? so seeing a picture is a criteria for your conviction? hope you saw a Picture of nairaland logo before you started visiting it? you didn't make a single Sense in what you posted above and once again your kind of mentality helps draw a nation backwards
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by timpaker(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
JoeBlocks:
45.5 million Naira. shocked Tell me, apart from telling time, what else does it do?

Erm... This particular one is among the cheapest collection of the brand.

The dark one is very expensive cuz of the materials used in manufacturing it. It was made with carbone nanotubes tourbillion technology set on a triple-decker casing and is shaped like tonnean (i.e. from the barrel casing) or should i say curvy plus a full titanium steel bezel.

Most of their parts are sourced in-house just like Rolex.

The funny thing is that most them come in rubber straps.

Bro Joe, watches aren't about telling time, it is fashion! Stars like Jackie Chan, Rafael Nadal are their brand ambassadors. If someone can afford a Jimmy Choo or a Christian Loubby and wears them as fashion why can't one buy a Richard Mille watch?

The funny thing is that most of their watches are limited edition (i.e. they're made in less than 50 pieces) and they are usually sold out before 12 months!

Owning a Rolex is like owning a Mustang or Chevy while owning a Richard Mille owning a Bugatti.

tolutweety:

Strangely , It doesn't look like that worth to me.
Well,maybe 'cos the colour is a bit dull.

Oga, that much over cost oooo. The Richard Mille Sapphire Crystal is among the most expensive watch in the market. It goes for about $1.2m. I can send the pix if you want. grin

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by MrDoGood(m): 6:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
where freeze see 23m take buy wrist watch?

na him get the radio station?

smh

him don build house?
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 03, 2016
I do wonder what Jesus would say if he learnt a follower spent 23,000,000 Naira on a watch when others around him are dying because they do not have 1,000 Naira for food or medication.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by moshood521: 7:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Ehn ehn! Wo dat 1cum hlp nw....
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by troy9090: 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
The watch get eye?
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by JoeBlocks(m): 5:17am On Aug 04, 2016
timpaker:

Erm... This particular one is among the cheapest collection of the brand.

The dark one is very expensive cuz of the materials used in manufacturing it. It was made with carbone nanotubes tourbillion technology set on a triple-decker casing and is shaped like tonnean (i.e. from the barrel casing) or should i say curvy plus a full titanium steel bezel.

Most of their parts are sourced in-house just like Rolex.

The funny thing is that most them come in rubber straps.

Bro Joe, watches aren't about telling time, it is fashion! Stars like Jackie Chan, Rafael Nadal are their brand ambassadors. If someone can afford a Jimmy Choo or a Christian Loubby and wears them as fashion why can't one buy a Richard Mille watch?

The funny thing is that most of their watches are limited edition (i.e. they're made in less than 50 pieces) and they are usually sold out before 12 months!

Owning a Rolex is like owning a Mustang or Chevy while owning a Richard Mille owning a Bugatti.

Oga, that much over cost oooo. The Richard Mille Sapphire Crystal is among the most expensive watch in the market. It goes for about $1.2m. I can send the pix if you want. grin
Oga Tim, abeg tell me, Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg dey wear this type of watch? grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by timpaker(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oga Tim, abeg tell me, Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg dey wear this type of watch? grin

cheesy
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by dhardline(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2016
chubbyswit:
so what's the essence of creating a blog if not to make money? why do you think nairaland was created or don't you think that the owner smiles to the bank each time you click and open it? so seeing a picture is a criteria for your conviction? hope you saw a Picture of nairaland logo before you started visiting it? you didn't make a single Sense in what you posted above and once again your kind of mentality helps draw a nation backwards

Alright then continue being sensible then in your quest.peace
Re: Freeze Shades Basketmouth For Rolex Watch Post by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
dhardline:
Is it just me?

Why is it that any post made by flexygist thats supposed to have a picture doesn't then i have to

now click the link all cause its on fp.Is seun indirectly advising us to visit his blog or maybe just

helping the blog owner? Just curious

I have reasoned this thing a month ago but no get time to type nonsense.

Let them continue.. Seun are you there ?

Stop sending us to flexigist blog with half news..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sola Ogudugu Gets Many Suitors / Adams Afegbai Is Dead: Lilian Afegbai's Father Dies At 80 After Suffering Burns / Kanye West Issues Apology To Jews In Hebrew (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.