Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) (23611 Views)

Ibrahim Dankwambo And His Wife, Adama In 1989 (Throwback Photo) / Abacha And Babangida In Kontagora In 1989 / IBB, Shehu Yar’adua & Nyako In Makkah For Hajj, 1989 (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by CR77(f): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool cool shocked
idupaul:
Nigeria and Nigerians once again I am sorry for voting General Cassandra in 2015 .
Too late 2 cry

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by hoodua467(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
Those who were lazy to do the research were told the truth with facts and figures, but many were banking on the unemployment allowance of 5k per month and they believed all the propaganda that the "leaders" were freezing their thoughts and life with. We must however stop lamenting and look for ways and means to get the best out of this "impossible " situation!

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by tall2ce(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
gartamanta:

Those who voted Buhari were far more interested in throwing out GEJ than they were about what they were bringing in. A case of chasing out the Cat to bring in the Lion.
yes and its because GEJ and him cabal too steal away money.
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:
I keep saying this, that the bulk of people who voted this man to power were around 18-27years of age. They knew nothing about this man, they only relied on his sweet words which were new to them. Most of them were very lazy to research more about him beyond what he said. The man is the most unreliable person one can have as a leader.

I concur

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by ClitRaider: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:
I keep saying this, that the bulk of people who voted this man to power were around 18-27years of age. They knew nothing about this man, they only relied on his sweet words which were new to them. Most of them were very lazy to research more about him beyond what he said. The man is the most unreliable person one can have as a leader.
True talk.
That poor-old bubu will never change.
I thank God for "DEATH" tho.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by CR77(f): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Which money lipsrsealed
tall2ce:

yes and its because GEJ and him cabal too steal away money.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by GenbIoodykiller: 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:
including some old ignorant folks grin

cc
omenka ngeneukwenu modath grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Aroh48(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:
bro,I can't wait for 2019 to come so that we can kick that dullard out of aso rock.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by InvertedHammer: 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:
/
LOL.

Buhari was rejected three times before. What changed?

Jonathan became so spineless and clueless that even a goat would have defeated him in that election.

...And that's how the rejected stone became the cornerstone.

Blame Jonathan. His dereliction of duty threw up Buhari.

\

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by PrinceLucas(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2016
amnesty7:
Archive-General, what do you want us to do with this now?
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Nwogeh: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
Chai how did we get to this point

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by SAEJO: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2016
entparrot:
We are trouble! Tinubu please come to our aide.
still dreaming..... Wake up dear Tinubu is no messiah.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by mrZENographer: 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
gartamanta:

Those who voted Buhari were far more interested in throwing out GEJ than they were about what they were bringing in. A case of chasing out the Cat to bring in the Lion.

No, they dint intend to bring in a lion. They chased the cat without taking heed for the lion.

Just like the servant in the bible. The king told him, "i will spare your life but you must never move out from this city or you will face the death penalty. The man had a servant that duped him and ran away from the city with his money. He followed hard against his servant until he found and brought him back. It was reported to the king. And he said " remember the pact, now your life shall go".

Chasing the cat and caringless about the lion. #Nigerianzombies

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:

Oh bro you are a star you have said the truth I'm so happy people like you is here in this house called Nairaland God bless bro.

It's now I realized the ear infection Buhari is suffering today has be long affecting him this man called Buhari must have be deaf before he became military president but the symptom was no so severe then as it is today. He is not hearing anything or possibly he is communicate with Alien in the outer space somehow so he is not hearing us here at all because I have never see a man like him before who never learn from mistakes. Let the whole world talk he won't listen until and unless another IBB come up and send him home then he will started crying in public like a baby but this time it won't work never and ever.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by PrinceEvolution(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
GOD BLESS U...CASE CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nnachukz:

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
I would have loved every Nigerian to read this and for those who cannot read, someone can read into their ears. From the write up, at least 3 things are certain: 1. PMB is not a democrat. He is still a military bygot/tyrant. 2. He only sought power for selfish reasons because the masses are dying, voiceless and hopeless. 3. He will have set us back as a people, alienating us from one another the more and eventually may not complete his tenure,

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by bobowaja(m): 1:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
Wailers can go to any length just to shame Buhari......na wa for una..... Ur oga Jonah nearly spoil this country for us. Igbos
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by passionate88: 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
ZOMBIES NO GO GREE O. THAT DULLARD NA IDIOT

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by visalo: 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
Let keep our sentiment apart. Buhari is the worst leader that this country has ever produced. He is a monumental failure. Nothing seems to be working anymore in this country. Nigeria is at crossroad. Oh God come and save your children from the hand of this Hitler.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by lastmessenger: 1:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
The man buhari is getting unpopular by the day. Only old zombies from North will vote him come 2019

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by passionate88: 1:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:
Nigeria and Nigerians once again I am sorry for voting General Cassandra in 2015 .
angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by passionate88: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
lastmessenger:
The man buhari is getting unpopular by the day. Only old zombies from North will vote him come 2019

Some educated and sophisticated lot will stilk vote for the idiot

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Ayatullah(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
nnachukz:

[b]You are a testimony to yourself that you are quite naive and a great dumb if you are relying on that Newswatch magazine to make your comments. Newswatch was a Magazine of no worthy repute. Definitely Nigerians are generally feeling some pains of Buhari reform. I am feeling it too. But I believe it is just too early to give up on him.

How many Nigerians were out to vent their anger on Jonathan when it was clear he and his team were vandalizing Nigeria in his reign? We were all "follow-follow" then. Everyone was running after what he could grab.

We deserve what we are facing now
because we have proven to be a people not known for standing up to injustice. Nigerians can hardly stand up and fight. Nobody wants to die for others to live.

Buhari definitely need to devise a means of deliberately and quickly addressing issue of hunger in the land, because while it is a joy to those of us who love the justice being meted out to looters and are happy about the amount being recovered but then this will not 'bellefull' the people.

Let us bear Buhari for at least another one year before condemning him as a failure. Jonathan and the PDP spent over 15 years and remember they enjoyed the 'oil boom'. [/b]
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Iko5000: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
God bless you for your true words .
nnachukz:
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Uchmonia(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
[color=#006600]Those who fail to learn from History are bound to repeat it....Thanks Archiver for this ancient masterpiece

We need more of these Archive for futher elections. so that so many people will know who the bad eggs of are. more of this. Kudos to the writer.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by kernel501: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
idupaul:

I love the truth in you.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by kossyablaze(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jirate:
Buhari is the Cause of all this Throw Back Things. Instead of him to Focus on the Present and Lead very well he is always drawing every ones attention to 85 and IBB.
How on Earth are we going to make Progress as a nation if we keep Looking and Going Backward, its annoying. cool
boi...always check the past b4 u mk new decisions... They say... "history can repeat itself, either for better, or for worse"

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by michoim(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
The report says he we accused. ..the accusation were not proven and it could be wrong or right. And years later we understood that those who overthrew and accused him were band of robbers that institutionalised corruption in Nigeria and brought out dear nation to her knees in Penury.
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by cjrane: 2:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
Buhari is a bloody HYPOCRITE!

He says whatever will make him sound like a saint. However, he is shameless and does not care to do the exact opposite of what he preaches.

Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
drss2:
i get plent newswatch magizine from 1980-1993. make i kuku go dust dem.
Bros abeg read the tin and summarize it for us. Feel free to include my mention
Re: Buhari Was Inexplicably Deaf On His Own Advice On How To Lead (newswatch,1989) by DanielPop(m): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
You are forgiven but.....THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING! SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE CAUSED angry angry angry

grin :cASSANDRA" grin
idupaul:

APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / We Are Voting For Sanwo-Olu - Lagos Teacher Tells Students (Video) / PDP Leadership Is Selfish, Greedy, Self-centered, Says Dokpesi