Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church (2606 Views)

13 Things You’ll Find In Every Nigerian Bathroom (In Picture) / 18 Things Every Nigerian Will Remember About Their Parents Having Visitors Over! / 14 Pictures Every Nigerian Will Remember About Following Their Parents 2 Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
4. When you finally graduate from the first bible to the second bible

As a big boy.

Second bible after one week e go dae like wetin mad man dae use jog for morning.

We keep searching for it every sunday morning grin
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
3. That newcomer that doesn’t want to leave their parents and come to children’s church

See this one.

When dem finally cry come down. Dem go come form ajebutter with you for the first forty five minutes. After that, you go see pidgin you go fear fear.
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your parents drop you off at children’s church and you see your noise-making squad.

YESSS!!!

That time you go show off your new shoe or canvas, hairstyle, shirt and trouser.

Those days.
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
1. How you dress for church when your mother picks out your clothes

Chai! See my life.

Clothes wae na you and your four brothers go wear at the same time, only you must wear am.

You talk too much dae will still beat you and you will still wear the clothes.

How i go do nau?
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by pamcode(m): 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Children church man that was an interesting part of my history
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
spanzed:
children church was so fun....especially that biscuit aspect every after every program held.Nice observations Photoshoot

Lol, thanks bro
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
ebujany:
Hmmm, will this make front page? Am not sure but make i park here small

Lool, let's hope sir.
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
Hahaha grin
Perfectdanny, you have really experienced a lot o
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Girl360:

grin grin grin

Seriously, I've been guilty of this so many times grin

Lool, its everywhere grin
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2016
Perfectdanny:
Chasing you bumber to bumber grin

Lool
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Aremu01(m): 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
photoshoot:
12. When you see them bringing out biscuits and capri-sonne after service.

The best.
The good old days... This used to be my favorite part then
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 7:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Aremu01:

The good old days... This used to be my favorite part then

cheesy
Lool
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by babybrace(f): 12:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Now that I recall, I didn't even learn much then cos all we did is stay at the back and make noise and always hoping for the mass to end so that we can go out and buy ice cream and chewing gum. it was really fun tho
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by izzou(m): 1:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Photoshoot

Hope you have repented

grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:
Photoshoot

Hope you have repented

grin grin grin grin

grin
Yes ooo
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Mopricelezz(f): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
photoshoot:
10. The children’s church choreography starter pack

Still don’t know what the gloves were for.

I can Totally relate grin grin grin grin
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Immaculated: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
photoshoot:

cheesy grin Lmao Those ice cream guys are confirm strategist!
Ice cream and yougurt..especially "shocolaite flafor"..chai.

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Bluette(f): 5:54am On Aug 05, 2016
;Dkikikikikikikikikikikiki
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Mopricelezz:

I can Totally relate grin grin grin grin

Lool, nice.
Lalasticlala
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 6:00am On Aug 05, 2016
Immaculated:

Ice cream and yougurt..especially "shocolaite flafor"..chai.

grin
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Shabib(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
So funny..
Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by Ligxy(f): 7:36am On Aug 06, 2016
Wow! This was us back in the day. Adult church used to look so boring. And the choreography part. Chai!

1 Like

Re: 15 Things You’ll Definitely Remember About Being In Children’s Church by photoshoot(m): 9:01am On Aug 06, 2016
Ligxy:
Wow! This was us back in the day. Adult church used to look so boring. And the choreography part. Chai!

Lool grin
Glad you can relate to it..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Ten Countries With The Most Intelligent People / Living With MiL / I Hate My Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.