Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai (24979 Views)

Atlanta-Bound Delta Flight Catches Fire, Makes Emergency Landing In Nigeria / Kenyan Student Dies On A Plane In US While Sleeping (Photos) / Dead Stowaway Found On Arik Air Plane In Johannesburg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by atirolu(m): 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan is the cause of the accident

If I lie ask lair Mohammed
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by neweraomo: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2016
What could be the cause?
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by naijaboiy: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4056417_20160803114620_jpegd11de1e7b31b74be896320aacc8cc75f

When people ask me why I am scared of flying.. I show them this. angry
But you can't trek or go by road to travel abroad. smiley
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Guyman02: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Space booker
Na wa for you o, How I wan take make FP if I no book space? grin
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by MadCow1: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
naijaboiy:

But you can't trek or go by road to travel abroad. smiley

That is why I always check my last will and testament before boarding any flight.

Man was not meant to fly.
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by THEWEDDINGSTORE: 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Have mercy Lord
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Smooyis(m): 12:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Praise God!
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by naijaboiy: 12:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:

That is why I always check my last will and testament before boarding any flight.

gringringrin

You don get pikins already? grin
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by MRBrownJ: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:

it is a well known fact that flying is MUCH safer than driving. there is one chance in 10million that you will die in a plane crash, and you are 100times more likely to die in a car crash than plane crash. so if thats why you are scared of flying, i hope you are even MORE AFRAID of driving

3 Likes

Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by oglalasioux(m): 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thread full of 'thank God nobody died'.

Please who do we 'thank' for the missing Malaysia Airlines flight 370? If it's the devil then tell me why that one wasn't saved so we can 'thank God'?

There's no such god anywhere. Everything happens by chance. Thanking God for saving these people makes the life of others very cheap and probably worthless.

2 Likes

Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Abeyjide: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
thank How for their lives and thank God is not nigeria if not the wailers would have condemned Mr president.
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Nonidudu: 12:27pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thanks for the life of all on board
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Lilimax(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
Glad to know the whole thing was managed well
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Lilimax(f): 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4056417_20160803114620_jpegd11de1e7b31b74be896320aacc8cc75f

lol but transportation by air is still the safest means of transportation smiley
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Bioboy1213(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

Some of their relations will be quarreling by now on who should get the N15m insurance payout cover because our fire service will not have enough water to put out that kind of fire, seeing those clean Nissan Armada rescue jeeps in this picture alone will encourage you not to want die yet,
if na Naija when you see the condition of our Police 'Rapid' Response pickup coming to rescue you, you will feel like jumping back into the fire embarassed
lol....funny you
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
Eyaaa
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Gooci(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2016
this plane flew over me while i was driving along salah aldin road........ i didnt see it, bt was wondering why d plane was making so much noise....
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by grodt999: 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2016
of course Indians, smelly people who cannot be trusted with anything!

1 Like

Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank God for life.
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by jtwest(m): 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Wonder what caused it?
Taye the Vulcanizer no guage the tires well for India, air scarcity.
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by enigma2007(m): 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

Some of their relations will be quarreling by now on who should get the N15m insurance payout cover because our fire service will not have enough water to put out that kind of fire, seeing those clean Nissan Armada rescue jeeps in this picture alone will encourage you not to want die yet,
if na Naija when you see the condition of our Police 'Rapid' Response pickup coming to rescue you, you will feel like jumping back into the fire embarassed

Chai! Have lil faith in your country.. I had a personal experience on my back to naija arnd 2013 from a business trip and the one of the tires could not just come down and the pilot radioed ahead saying that he is going to do an emergency landing. Emergency vehicles were fully mobilized and tracked our plane until it landed and we dis-embarked.

So just have lil faith though i know things are not working the way it should be.
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by tymgotel: 1:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
SweetLove0:
Thank God the passengers were evacuated safely.
if say na nigeria naw, everybody go die
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by hardbody: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
alexarelano:
Is dat Abu Dhabi or Dubai??
If na our own stupid Arik, it would have been consumed completely by fire sad
Even b4 landing

Who flies Arik? Locally and Internationally?

Messed up airline.

I dashed them one of my return tickets on a local trip because they had off loaded me at my request and then proceeded to cancel the same flight later. I opted not to use the ticket and the cost of refund was so annoyingly depressed that I chose not to pursue it. That episode signaled the last time I am ever going to have any relationship with them. If you have a meeting and book an Arik flight, chances are that you will miss the meeting. Internationally..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by midehi2(f): 2:23pm On Aug 03, 2016
Guyman02:

gross! grin grin
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by midehi2(f): 2:26pm On Aug 03, 2016
MadCow1:

as in serious grin cheesy
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by kossyablaze(m): 2:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Bolustic:
Thanks to the Almighty.

This is far better than going missing.
Almighty won't hear u wen u keep tribe fighting o
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by alexarelano(m): 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2016
hardbody:

Who flies Arik? Locally and Internationally?

Messed up airline.

I dashed them one of my return tickets on a local trip because they had off loaded me at my request and then proceeded to cancel the same flight later. I opted not to use the ticket and the cost of refund was so annoyingly depressed that I chose not to pursue it. That episode signaled the last time I am ever going to have any relationship with them. If you have a meeting and book an Arik flight, chances are that you will miss the meeting. Internationally..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It's so appalling sad
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by obainosis4real: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2016
Thank God
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by donzi(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
if say na 9ja e happen now,

things would be way different.
i sure say most airports no get emergency response team
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by 3rdlegxxx(m): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2016
midehi2:

as in serious grin cheesy

hehehehe lols that dude just killed me with that check my will before any flight... grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
I thank God, personally...imgine the disaster, I see flames ooh!but no lives lost, I thank God.

Nigeria...how far? ...what if?...

U goo come hear,'bring d fayaaa estingwishaaa!'

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria / Good Reasons To Consider Flying First Class / Vehicle Carrying Family Loses Control, Lands In A Ditch On Owerri Road. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.