Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria (24928 Views)

Japa Or Stay In Nigeria / If You Had ₦6M, Would You Japa Or Open A Business In Nigeria? / How Do Families Pay Tens Of Millions To Japa Without Getting Ulcers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2023
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by lOXOl: 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2023
INVEST

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Olukayodeaustyn: 8:34pm On Jan 15, 2023
Japa

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by longetivity(m): 8:39pm On Jan 15, 2023
Stay back in Nigeria please, and invest the money in a business that will give you good returns devoid of scammers.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2023
longetivity:
Stay back in Nigeria please, and invest the money in a business that will give you good returns devoid of scammers.

Which profitable business you want do with that amount and be ok?

14 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Abfinest007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 15, 2023
Invest.even with five million

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by vastolord4(m): 9:26pm On Jan 15, 2023
The best decision to make in your life now is to leave Nigeria! You can't invest your money now in Nigerians unstable economy.. petrol driven businesses are crying cos of cost of petrol, diesel, firewood price have increased and no employer is increasing salaries.. before Peter Obi will stable the economy, it may take almost 6 years of his tenure and imagine what you'd gain in dollars outside the country.. you'll thank your God you made that decision...

203 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Snitch24(m): 9:42pm On Jan 15, 2023
Japa run as far as you can

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Enddy50ty(m): 12:01am On Jan 16, 2023
I'll advise you to Jaapaa to a good country, hustle hard and give yourself 2 years you'll make more than that 10 million.

The business atmosphere in this country does not guarantee ROI. Due to unforeseen and unfavorable government policies that can reck businesses from 100 to 0.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2023
grin You can do both

20 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Kusheer(m): 10:08am On Jan 16, 2023
Brh japa find better euro country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ScalesDemy: 10:27am On Jan 16, 2023
Invest 4m, relocate to Sao Paulo with 6m.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2023
ScalesDemy:
Invest 4m, relocate to Sao Paulo with 6m.

Like what type of investment will pay more than JAPA?

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 1:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
bigsam75:
Between investing 10million naira in Nigeria or JAPA with 10M which one is the best?

Invest oh.

And u would be glad u did.

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 2:01pm On Jan 16, 2023
Enddy50ty:
I'll advise you to Jaapaa to a good country, hustle hard and give yourself 2 years you'll make more than that 10 million.

The business atmosphere in this country does not guarantee ROI. Due to unforeseen and unfavorable government policies that can reck businesses from 100 to 0.

Which business have u done that makes u lie to people.
I am a business man and also an employee and all my friends are business men and women whom i envy and that made me to join them.

I think this kind of lies should stop in this 2023.
There is nothing that is smooth but neither is it smooth abroad.

Nigeria is a haven for anything called investment,business,tax and more. Only when he travels out he will know that Nigeria is a great country.

133 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ibechris(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2023
vastolord4:
The best decision to make in your life now is to leave Nigeria! You can't invest your money now in Nigerians unstable economy.. petrol driven businesses are crying cos of cost of petrol, diesel, firewood price have increased and no employer is increasing salaries.. before Peter Obi will stable the economy, it may take almost 6 years of his tenure and imagine what you'd gain in dollars outside the country.. you'll thank your God you made that decision...

U have a job for him abroad shey?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by sammirano: 2:10pm On Jan 16, 2023
vastolord4:

grin grin you mean to say Tinubu I'm sure of that, cos obi won't come 3rd markme

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ZINNYBANKS: 3:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
Op I can bet my balls you don't have N100,000
There's no way you'll have N10m and still be confused .

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
Op I can bet my balls you don't have N100,000
There's no way you'll have N10m and still be confused .
guy forget am o. Some people get money for this Nigeria .

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Olalomi01: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2023
Enddy50ty:

The way most of you dish advise about this japa ehn, if one isn't careful, he'll sell his parents to raise money to Japa. Y'all make it look like people can't be okay in Nigeria until they leave. Who are you to think for people?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ZINNYBANKS: 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
ednut1:
guy forget am o. Some people get money for this Nigeria .
I'm not disputing that but you self reason am shey u fit get that kind amonut make u still dey confused.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by HRprof: 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
If you have 10m you will not think of Jakpa
10 million is even too much to waste for Jakpa with proper travel arrangements you will spent highest 2m .
Mind you it will take you 5 year or more to make 10m abroad.
All the rich men in Nigeria reside in Nigeria E get why shocked

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Munamoqel: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2023
bigsam75:
the business that generated the 10 will generate more when reinvested .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 16, 2023
HRprof:
If you have 10m you will not think of Jakpa
10 million is even too much to waste for Jakpa with proper travel arrangements you will spent highest 2m .
Mind you it will take you 5 year or more to make 10m abroad.
All the rich men in Nigeria reside in Nigeria E get why shocked
all the real rich men in Nigeria have investments abroad plus their kids are there. Una go just come here dey write crap . Even thugs like mc oluomo and sunday igboho have foreign residency lol
https://guardian.ng/news/dangote-to-preserve-familys-wealth-by-opening-new-york-office/
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2020/12/10/wealthy-nigerians-buying-citizenship-overseas

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ScalesDemy: 8:28pm On Jan 16, 2023
bigsam75:

Like what type of investment will pay more than JAPA?
Content, you can send an email, let's discuss better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by bigsam75: 9:52pm On Jan 16, 2023
Suggest Business pls
Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by onatisi(m): 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
how were you able to raise the 10m? Don't you think if you put in more effort, you can double it to 20m? trust me many of those japaing all about are now regretting it. there is nothing special in hamburgers, pizzas or white women, if you have your money you can get them easily any where you are in this world, the most important thing in this world is money and if you are somewhere making and getting it, better calm down, relax and save as much as you can. that your 10m naira is actually over 15k dollars, ask how many Nigerians who are in London have 20k dollars or pounds in their accounts as savings? i am not against traveling but if you have something tangible and bring in the money you are doing in Nigeria, then you have no course or reason to travel to japa . just clear Ur head and invest in anything except betting, drugs, and women, Nigeria is an investor heaven

bigsam75:

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by HRprof: 6:52am On Jan 17, 2023
ednut1:
all the real rich men in Nigeria have investments abroad plus their kids are there. Una go just come here dey write crap . Even thugs like mc oluomo and sunday igboho have foreign residency lol
https://guardian.ng/news/dangote-to-preserve-familys-wealth-by-opening-new-york-office/
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/features/2020/12/10/wealthy-nigerians-buying-citizenship-overseas

Why are they not residing abroad
The rich make money in Nigeria and spent abroad while poor man relocate abroad to look for money las las they will not be rich abroad
If you know you know wink

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by ahiboilandgas: 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2023
HRprof:

Why are they not residing abroad
The rich make money in Nigeria and spent abroad while poor man relocate abroad to look for money las las they will not be rich abroad
If you know you know wink
end of discussion ! Many assume heroin traffickers and BEC scammers are legitimate hustlers abroad! When they come for few days and blown money. Many will assume money grow on trees in Europe and just try to enter .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by Bubu4Sea: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2023
it depends on who wins the next election.

As we all know good leadership is key, so if we get a good leader you can consider Nigeria & business.

Imagine if you get atiku as president that only knows how to loot, your business will fold.

OR if you get Tinubu as President, Tinubu & his thugs will make life miserable for you.

Peter is best for business,as you know the igbos are good when it comes to business.
In Peter's case Nigeria will be good.

As for Atiku & Tinubu , FLEE nija

12 Likes

Re: 10 Million Naira To Japa Or Business In Nigeria by CallmeTrinity: 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2023
Why must you people always bring this rubbish here ?

Of what use will my advise be to you? How do you even rate the IQ level of total strangers whom you are asking for advise here?

Are you aware that you have many iliterates, drug addicts. Prostitutes, cultists and scammers here?

Are these the sort of people whose advise any sane human being should seek?

How on earth does one think in their heads to make them come here to seek life advise?

Imagine going to a brothel where psotitutes hustle to ask career advise?

Na this type of people dey sit down with agbero under ojuelegba bridge to discuss investment and career opportunity undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Which European Country Is Best To Go For Hustling? / Check Out Kano City In The '60s / Emirates Plane In ‘accident On Landing’ In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.