Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China (940 Views)

Why We Put Made In China, Italy On Our Shoes – Ariariashoemakers / Need Genuine And Credible Recharge Voucher E-pin Seller(s) Asap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by ekeroyal(m): 1:40pm On Sep 21, 2009
Dear friends I am seriously in need of genuine Nigerians who reside in China. The purpose is purely for business. It is very unfortunate that the Chinese people have capitalized on the fact that we are seriously in need of doing business with them and so they always scam us.

Recently I was scammed about US$600 via a very popular Chinese website www.alibaba.com. This website I must tell you is full of Chinese criminals, and it appears to be the largest trade website followed by www.tradekeys.com.

Please fellow Nigerians let us build our house together so that we will no longer be laughed at by non Nigerians. Now is the time to change our destiny and reposition ourselves as the giants we need to be. Let us forget greediness and wickedness, let us be our 'brothers' keeper.'
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by odejayi200(m): 8:15pm On Sep 29, 2009
u can call me on 08055051674 i have a trusted friend who is in chaina,u can as well do genuine business with him.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by ekeroyal(m): 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2009
Thanks man, I'll call u up.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by Delta007(m): 3:28am On Sep 30, 2009
Ekeroyal, unless you plan to travel to China, I'd advice you to deal with the N.American market. You'd get a better value for your buck. What kind of goods are you interested? I see you are on tradekey.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Sep 30, 2009
Alibaba is full of nigerian scammers.
But i do admit that chinese are scammers too.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by ekeroyal(m): 6:53am On Sep 30, 2009
Delta007:

Ekeroyal, unless you plan to travel to China, I'd advice you to deal with the N.American market. You'd get a better value for your buck. What kind of goods are you interested? I see you are on tradekey.

I actually got registered to Alibaba since 2007 and never had any real trade transactions because of what's been happening there. I have had a series of contacts inviting to join tradekeys, but I've always ignored them. I'm actually interested in used Laptops and there parts.

Fhemmmy:

Alibaba is full of nigerian scammers.
But i do admit that chinese are scammers too.

Yes i understand that very well. But this particular encounter I had is from a Chinese. I've been meeting her online for some time and had other pals who were also interacting with her although from other countries. And even another girl on Alibaba who knows this company very well. She suddenly duped about five of us at the same time. It's a horrible experience.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by megastu(m): 10:32am On Sep 30, 2009
the brother to the charge d affairs of Nigeria Embassy lives in china. I can give you his number if you call me. I believe he is very reliable and he has helped a lot of Nigerians, especially during the olympics. Call me on 08078990015
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by ekeroyal(m): 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2009
@Megastu

I am glad to meet you online I'll give u a call. Thanx man
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by karems: 8:39am On Oct 04, 2009
visit emarketnigeria.com they have reprsentative in china, hong kong, uk, usa. they can help you in buying and fund transfer. you only need to meet thier agent in lagos-nigeria.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by abhosts(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2009
Most of the sellers you meet on Alibaba are not manufacturers. Many are just third parties that bring business to the manufacturer and collect their cut. Your best bet will be to save up and go to china yourself, then establish a relationship with a manufacturer that you can transact business with even when you are in Nigeria.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by taipei: 4:20pm On Oct 05, 2009
My name is Kingsley , i have lived in China for 7 years now, and have my family here, though i travel to Taiwan sometimes cos of my wife beign a Taiwanese , I have also posted some topics in NL.check out Taipei my user name, I purchase things for some Nigerians here or help them make genuine contacts, I can help u, but recently i posted a topic needing buyers for electric fuel pumps, these are items i used my money to buy for someone according to his requirements and his own contacts but as the items arrived Lagos he was now singing another song that he has no cash to clear the goods talkless of paying for the items, i have no choice to clear it myself and put it for sale, So sometimes u don't know how to deal with this issue of buying and cash and carry at the point of collection for customers, this is the second time i have heard this problem, though i have customers from Kuwait,Syria,Iran cos they have this trust in me due to my Younger brother who is a professional football player in Kuwait now, he has played in Syria,Iran etc, So since they know him they have been using me for 3 year now as their contact/or help them to buy, They have had similar problems too of paying without delievery of their items,
So if you can trust me, call me 008613954640545 or king5690@gmail.com talitacum2001@yahoo.com or we can discuss on how to transact the business,
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by bukenken: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2009
U can send me an email on olabisiowojuyigbe@gmail.com. I will connect you with my partner.
Re: We Need Genuine And Helpful Nigerians Who Reside In China by Delta007(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2009
ekeroyal:

I actually got registered to Alibaba since 2007 and never had any real trade transactions because of what's been happening there. I have had a series of contacts inviting to join tradekeys, but I've always ignored them. I'm actually interested in used Laptops and there parts.

You can send an email sales@jonitivecomputers.com ; We usually have off-leased laptops and desktops for sale at competitive prices. Email with your number so that someone gets in touch with you. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

999 Business Ideas / Invitation For A Business Forum / Ghana Government Gives Ultimatum To Glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.