Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,690 members, 7,809,607 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) (806 Views)

If U Have Two Phone, Pls Help A Brother With One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by MichaelsKachy07(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2016
Dear nairalanders, i bought an iphone 5s with icloud, took it to Ikeja but they couldn't remove it, please Gurus in the house anyone who has any form of help should assist a brother, it has really drained my pockets..Thanks
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by chris2face(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2016
sia tukuna inasua
Let consult the elders
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by Nastydroid(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
Just dispose it part by part

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by blessedvisky(m): 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2016
As soon as I saw "iPhone related" in the topic, I already knew you were in trouble grin. Buy Android, dem no buy,
Buy windows, dem no gree. Your big phone Dan enter big problem and you are now asking us undecided. Anyway, you can tell Seun or lalasticlala to move it to front page maybe you go see person wey go "help your solution" lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by iamkingdaniel: 7:42pm On Aug 03, 2016
pls help me also, i have a sim locked iphone 5, i tried unlocking it but i got a message from Glo stating "welcome! Your Apple iphone 5 (A1429) cannot recieve any settings. please visit our web site, http://www.gloworld.com. or call prepaid: 121 or postpaid:200 to be configured.
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by kecee99(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
MichaelsKachy07:
Dear nairalanders, i bought an iphone 5s with icloud, took it to Ikeja but they couldn't remove it, please Gurus in the house anyone who has any form of help should assist a brother, it has really drained my pockets..Thanks
iamkingdaniel:
pls help me also, i have a sim locked iphone 5, i tried unlocking it but i got a message from Glo stating "welcome! Your Apple iphone 5 (A1429) cannot recieve any settings. please visit our web site, http://www.gloworld.com. or call prepaid: 121 or postpaid:200 to be configured.
I know of a professional native doctor, that might be able to solve your problems. If any of you are interested, kindly check my signature.
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
blessedvisky:
As soon as I saw "iPhone related" in the topic, I already knew you were in trouble grin. Buy Android, dem no buy,
Buy windows, dem no gree. Your big phone Dan enter big problem and you are now asking us undecided. Anyway, you can tell Seun or lalasticlala to move it to front page maybe you go see person wey go "help your solution" lipsrsealed

What is this one saying? MUST EVERYBODY USE ANDROID? I'm not even sure u understand the op. He bought an iPhone that is iCloud locked, which means a stolen phone. How is that the fault of apple? As a matter of fact I think every phone oem should adopt this, it will discourage phone thieves from stealing phones as the phone will become useless. In case u don't know some android phones also have this feature. For example Samsung has sCloud which is even more sophisticated.

If u steal my galaxy s6, all I have to do is lock it remotely using sCloud, the location will be turned on remotely and u won't even be able to turn off the phone not to talk of flashing it. And thank God the battery is not removable. The phone can even go into ultra power saving mode so it can stay for days without the battery dying and will remain locked with no way of turning it off, that way it can be easily tracked. Now tell me isn't that wonderful? Even if u manage to flash it u will need the password of the Samsung account to make it work again or it will be useless.

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by blessedvisky(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2016
greenhulk:

What is this one saying? MUST EVERYBODY USE ANDROID? I'm not even sure u understand the op. He bought an iPhone that is iCloud locked, which means a stolen phone. How is that the fault of apple? As a matter of fact I think every phone oem should adopt this, it will prevent phone thieves from stealing phones as the phone will become useless. In case u don't know some android phones also have this feature. For example Samsung has sCloud which is even more sophisticated.

If u steal my galaxy s6, all I have to do is lock it remotely using sCloud, the location will be turned on remotely and u won't even be able to turn off the phone not to talk of flashing it. And thank God the battery is not removable. The phone can even go into ultra power saving mode so it can stay for days without the battery dying and will remain locked with no way of turning it off, that way it can be easily tracked. Now tell me isn't that wonderful? Even if u manage to flash it u will need the password of the Samsung account to make it work again or it will be useless.

So op bought a stolen phone shocked. Thanks, make I go activate am.
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by kolexepana: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
You bought or you stole?
How can you buy an iPhone that is iCloud locked
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by iamkingdaniel: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
iamkingdaniel:
Can someone please advice me.. God bless u richly
Re: Please Help A Brother(iphone Related) by icedondaniel(m): 1:29am On Aug 06, 2016
MichaelsKachy07:

Chat me on whatsapp 08100183454

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Apk Apps On Whatsapp / Brand New Huawei P9 Original (EU Version) / Kickasstorrents Is Back To Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.