Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin (543 Views)

Saraki, Dogara And Yari Greeted Buhari And Osinbajo (Photo) / Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / APC NWC Writes Hon Jibrin To Keep Evidence Away From Public Domain (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin by eleburu(f): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Updates on honorable Yakubu Dogara and honorable Abdulmumin Jibrin. Fellow Nigerians, in a desperate attempt, corrupt Speaker Dogara and the 3 others have opened a register for a vote of confidence signature The register is opened at his Asokor guest house located at wilbeford Jut crescent. Hon members are giving $25,000 to sign This disgraceful act is coordinated by Hon Zakari Mohammed, Hon Jagaba Adams Jagaba and DCOS to Mr Speaker Hon CID Maduabum My stand is that the corrupt Speaker Dogara, Lasun, Doguwa & Ogor must listen to Nigerians, reconvene the house immediately and step aside Investigation by anti graft agencies is already on & I pledge to support the investigation and prosecution of these corrupt public officers Honorable Abdulmumin Jibrin

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/dogara-and-3-others-have-opened.html?m=1
CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin by niyigoodluck: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Seriously serious. $ 25,000 dols..per head.
Re: Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin by Mikehell(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2016
If they offer this dude a juicy stuff nw, Him voice go dey lowkey...... i know they are all fighting for their personal interest and not for the masses
Re: Dogara And 3 Others Have Opened A Register For A Vote Of Confidence - Hon Jibrin by denko(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
This is dino melaye and bankole
Mikehell:
If they offer this dude a juicy stuff nw, Him voice go dey lowkey...... i know they are all fighting for their personal interest and not for the masses

(1) (Reply)

How We Shared N23b Diezani Poll Cash, Sen. Nenadi Usman Tells EFCC / Flashback: Buhari Vows To Deal With Budget Padders / We Have Paid July Salaries, Stop Your Planned Protest - Imo State Government To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.