Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,131 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! (2050 Views)

The Untrustworthiness Of MTN - The New Data Plans / My Experience In The Hands Of MTN Nigeria Whatsapp Care [see Pictures] / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
You need to buy mtn data or just need enough airtime? I can transfer to u mtn airtime of #2000 and above at 30% off the price. Simply quote.
If u use a mtk phone I will additionally explain how you can double any data you want to buy from mtn. Just mention me.

For example for #2000 airtime u pay #1400
with #2000 u get 3.5gb which can be doubled to get 7gb if u use mtk device.
Higher denominations also available
Pls serious buyers only
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by dpete1: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abeos:
You need to buy mtn data or just need enough airtime? I can transfer to u mtn airtime of #2000 and above at 30% off the price. Simply quote.
If u use a mtk phone I will additionally explain how you can double any data you want to buy from mtn. Just mention me.

so how?
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 1:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
dpete1:

so how?

Reach me on 08024675860
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by okenwa(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Fraud
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2016
okenwa:
Fraud
u can say whatevr u like but I do know am not fraud
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by omotayos01(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
okenwa:
Fraud
Getting double data when you recharge ur mtn line is not a fraud. You just have to change ur imei number. Maybe the guy does nt want to loud it that is why he said people should pm him. You and I knows that cheat don't last this day especially when there are many agent working with mtn on this site.

About him selling airtime. I don't know whether that is a fraud or not.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 5:03pm On Aug 03, 2016
Still available, u can get ur airtime b4 payment
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Rexkingsley(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Abeos:
Bros na airtme u dey sale abi na data
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
Rexkingsley:

Bros na airtme u dey sale abi na data

Airtime o
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by kecee99(m): 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
nt interested.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Done earlier today

Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by AskProf: 8:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeos:

No contact?
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by AskProf: 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Abeos:

Reach me on 08024675860

"Number not allocated"?
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 11:53am On Aug 04, 2016
Number problem resolved thanks for the patronage
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by AskProf: 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
omotayos01:

Getting double data when you recharge ur mtn line is not a fraud. You just have to change ur imei number. Maybe the guy does nt want to loud it that is why he said people should pm him. You and I knows that cheat don't last this day especially when there are many agent working with mtn on this site.

About him selling airtime. I don't know whether that is a fraud or not.

He is no fraud... I took the challenge because of delivery b4 payment & guess what? He sent the airtime within a few minutes of my 4warding the number to him... I hope nobody should take advantage of his style to scam him...

I'm already promoting him within my environment.
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by Abeos(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
AskProf:

He is no fraud... I took the challenge because of delivery b4 payment & guess what? He sent the airtime within a few minutes of my 4warding the number to him... I hope nobody should take advantage of his style to scam him...

I'm already promoting him within my environment.
Thank you sir really appreciated
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by icjunior(m): 4:42pm On Aug 08, 2016
I don't understand this...you sell airtime and not data,HOW?
Re: Thinking Of Buying Of Mtn Data But Without Enough Cash? Come In Quick!!!! by bennydc(m): 10:30pm On Aug 09, 2016
hello i need mtn 10k reach me on 08035254928

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To NTEL? / The New Nokia 6 Is Apparently Selling Faster Than Hot Cake / Infinix Note 4 Vs Infinix Zero 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.