Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,945 members, 7,828,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

The Man Gazzuz - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Man Gazzuz (11596 Views)

Meet The Man Who Owns 7,000 Cars / Gazzuz Link / Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Gazzuz by Kufie(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
Fogman:

Not in stock, but can make a quick order just like we did for above client

Okay, I'll communicate.
Re: The Man Gazzuz by shotuns: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga Gazzuz..... I hail o....I am planning on coming to Lagos by 18th of August, and I'd like to come by your workshop to see the real Gazzuz in action. Please allow me sir! I know say na must to book before cominD Thank you sir grin
Re: The Man Gazzuz by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:05am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:
I don't know why everyone is hailing this Gazuzz guy... what he does is really quite simple. Any mechanic can do it. He goes out to check a car and badmouths it to the intending buyer. Afterall, he would have been paid for the inspection already and has nothing to lose. He had badmouthed two cars I had for sale , I still sold these cars and the users are still thankful to me till tmr. What hurts the most is that he exaggerates the extent of an issue on a car... the only car he approves as good are the ones he sells. As it is, if I pay him to check out the avensis he has for sale, I am sure he will badmouth it. Besides who buys a 1999 avensis converted from manual to auto or who believes a 1999 avensis still has factory ac.

My two cents...

good morning. Please state the 2 cars you put up for sale that I inspected. Include locations.

The avensis I put up for sale Still has FACTORY installed air-conditioning, you can come and inspect wink. Mean while, the avensis is my vehicle bought and paid for by me 2years ago.

4 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 9:39am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:
I don't know why everyone is hailing this Gazuzz guy... what he does is really quite simple. Any mechanic can do it. He goes out to check a car and badmouths it to the intending buyer. Afterall, he would have been paid for the inspection already and has nothing to lose. He had badmouthed two cars I had for sale, I still sold these cars and the users are still thankful to me till tmr. What hurts the most is that he exaggerates the extent of an issue on a car... the only car he approves as good are the ones he sells. As it is, if I pay him to check out the avensis he has for sale, I am sure he will badmouth it. Besides who buys a 1999 avensis converted from manual to auto or who believes a 1999 avensis still has factory ac.

My two cents...
Your Opinion, Your right nwanne.

I'm hailing him because he did well by me. Let those your customers hype you too. The sky is too big for ALL the birds to fly freely. smiley

14 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 9:42am On Aug 05, 2016
taryour:

Roflmao. how you doing sis? family and business.
We're fine dear. Trust you are good too. wink
Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 9:56am On Aug 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

good morning. Please state the 2 cars you put up for sale that I inspected. Include locations.

The avensis I put up for sale Still has FACTORY installed air-conditioning, you can come and inspect wink. Mean while, the avensis is my vehicle bought and paid for by me 2years ago.

cool
Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 9:57am On Aug 05, 2016
ifyalways:

Your Opinion, Your right nwanne.

I'm hailing him because he did well by me. Let those your customers hype you too. The sky is too big for ALL the birds to fly freely. smiley

You are right... that's why as I said... my two cents
Re: The Man Gazzuz by taryour(f): 10:11am On Aug 05, 2016
ifyalways:
We're fine dear. Trust you are good too. wink
we all are doing great sis thanks. Have a pleasant day.
Re: The Man Gazzuz by bravolad(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:
I don't know why everyone is hailing this Gazuzz guy... what he does is really quite simple. Any mechanic can do it. He goes out to check a car and badmouths it to the intending buyer. Afterall, he would have been paid for the inspection already and has nothing to lose. He had badmouthed two cars I had for sale, I still sold these cars and the users are still thankful to me till tmr. What hurts the most is that he exaggerates the extent of an issue on a car... the only car he approves as good are the ones he sells. As it is, if I pay him to check out the avensis he has for sale, I am sure he will badmouth it. Besides who buys a 1999 avensis converted from manual to auto or who believes a 1999 avensis still has factory ac.

My two cents...

When he's paid for a Prepaid Purchase Inspection, the clients holds him responsible for any issues arising thereafter. There's generally a consensus that if you pay someone for an inspection prior to buying a vehicle, you are making efforts to mitigate the risk of a severe issues with the particular vehicle.

That said, I think he does his job objectively & passionately with the dictates of the requirements of the job. For example, if he chooses to compromise his stance based on perhaps, the seller agreeing to offset whatever the buyer has paid him for inspection. Then, he recommends the vehicle to the buyer in consideration of the agreement with the seller...the buyer will use every available means to castigate him & request a refund - that would grossly damage his reputation.

You need to also agree that most car dealers in Nigeria are unscrupulous, cunning & deceitful, advertising salvage & total loss vehicles as clean tittle, buy and drive etc. Put yourself in the shoes of a competent mechanic who's paid for a PPI. Your guess is as good as mine.

I have also use Mike (lokomike) in Abuja and he gave an honest assessment of a car, would you also suggest he's biased because he did the assignment he's paid for.

I personally inspected a used 2012 Camry in Lagos prior to inviting him to inspect. But I expressed some reservation & told him the symptoms I noticed in the car. Immediately, Gazzuzz told me that the car air conditioner compressor has been altered (converted to manual) which the seller didn't object, and even though Gazzuzz has not seen the car; would You still talk about badmouthing the seller?.

If a car belongs to him, he can assure you (buyer) of the true state of the car & takes responsibility when something goes wrong and not arising from the buyer's carelessness. This is generally how it should work. I personally will be wary about buying a car from any car dealer in Nigeria, hence, the need for a professional assessment. The competence & honesty displayed to this extent is not peculiar to Gazzuzz but all competent technicians and mechanics who worth their onions.

Finally, if you are an honest car dealer, people will appreciate you & pour all manner of accolades to you. Honesty begets integrity, which results to satisfaction.

16 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by freshvine(f): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ, I wan buy Toyota factory, come inspect am for me. Every time I buy a new model of car, they wickedly turn am to old model in the next year.

This is pure witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:55am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

Will you buy a car that was converted from maual to auto in this times

[/color]
GAZZUZZ:

[color=#990000]good morning. Please state the 2 cars you put up for sale that I inspected. Include locations.

Let's not loose focus Bro. State the 2 cars if you are sure they were not lemons..

Meanwhile if kingreign, dec.hotec,cardo.ctor,sien.na,egu.nmogaji,k.ashif,sult.an,coco.duck did the conversion, I would buy without any fears.
Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:09am On Aug 05, 2016
bravolad:

When he's paid for a Prepaid Purchase Inspection, the clients holds him responsible for any issues arising thereafter. There's generally a consensus that if you pay someone for an inspection prior to buying a vehicle, you are making efforts to mitigate the risk of a severe issues with the particular vehicle.

That said, I think he does his job objectively & passionately with the dictates of the requirements of the job. For example, if he chooses to compromise his stance based on perhaps, the seller agreeing to offset whatever the buyer has paid him for inspection. Then, he recommends the vehicle to the buyer in consideration of the agreement with the seller...the buyer will use every available means to castigate him & request a refund - that would grossly damage his reputation.

You need to also agree that most car dealers in Nigeria are unscrupulous, cunning & deceitful, advertising salvage & total loss vehicles as clean tittle, buy and drive etc. Put yourself in the shoes of a competent mechanic who's paid for a PPI. Your guess is as good as mine.

I have also use Mike (lokomike) in Abuja and he gave an honest assessment of a car, would you also suggest he's biased because he did the assignment he's paid for.

I personally inspected a used 2012 Camry in Lagos prior to inviting him to inspect. But I expressed some reservation & told him the symptoms I noticed in the car. Immediately, Gazzuzz told me that the car air conditioner compressor has been altered (converted to manual) which the seller didn't object, and even though Gazzuzz has not seen the car; would You still talk about badmouthing the seller?.

If a car belongs to him, he can assure you (buyer) of the true state of the car & takes responsibility when something goes wrong and not arising from the buyer's carelessness. This is generally how it should work. I personally will be wary about buying a car from any car dealer in Nigeria, hence, the need for a professional assessment. The competence & honesty displayed to this extent is not peculiar to Gazzuzz but all competent technicians and mechanics who worth their onions.

Finally, if you are an honest car dealer, people will appreciate you & pour all manner of accolades to you. Honesty begets integrity, which results to satisfaction.

Hi Bravolad,

I totally get you and appreciate you taking your time to explain the way you see things.

First off. I am not a car dealer. The cars I referred to were my personal and colleague's cars respectively.

Let me state a quick example based on your illustration above... the fact that the car ac in your above example had been altered was enough reason for him to advice you against the sale.. the seller might not even have known this... In similar vein... his Avensis has also been converted and is not a good sale.

I acknowledge the fact that he knows his onions in terms of auto mechanics but I think the extent of his knowledge is exaggerated.
I put a Honda for sale online and he advised against it stating that the engine is scarce in the market without verifying this information or inspecting the car. The eventual buyer fixed this engine for a little fraction of the scary cost Gazzuzz placed on it.

Bravolad, if you give me money to inspect a car, I will look for all possible faults in the car so that you won't come after me later. It's safer that way and my reputation remains intact.

Unless a car is brand new, there will still be a few faults that might not be obvious to the previous user cos he is already accustomed to it.

I have no issues with Gazzuzz, I just need him to be a bit fair and objective in his assessment or better still be involved in the negotiations. His method at the moment makes car sellers look unscrupulous.

My two cents...

2 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:14am On Aug 05, 2016
GAZZUZZ:

[/color]

[color=#990000]Let's not loose focus Bro. State the 2 cars if you are sure they were not lemons..

Meanwhile if kingreign, dec.hotec,cardo.ctor,sien.na,egu.nmogaji,k.ashif,sult.an,coco.duck did the conversion, I would buy without any fears.

Check my profile to see the 2 cars...

Meanwhile.. you just confirmed what I said... you are over confident. Add a 2 year guarantee to your offer on the avensis transmission.

Like I said earlier.. the avensis should not be sold above 400k. Anything outside that, potential buyers should check for better deals on NL auto section.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 11:29am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

Hi Bravolad,

I totally get you and appreciate you taking your time to explain the way you see things.

First off. I am not a car dealer. The cars I referred to were my personal and colleague's cars respectively.

Let me state a quick example based on your illustration above... the fact that the car ac in your above example had been altered was enough reason for him to advice you against the sale.. the seller might not even have known this... In similar vein... his Avensis has also been converted and is not a good sale.

I acknowledge the fact that he knows his onions in terms of auto mechanics but I think the extent of his knowledge is exaggerated.
I put a Honda for sale online and he advised against it stating that the engine is scarce in the market without verifying this information or inspecting the car. The eventual buyer fixed this engine for a little fraction of the scary cost Gazzuzz placed on it.

Bravolad, if you give me money to inspect a car, I will look for all possible faults in the car so that you won't come after me later. It's safer that way and my reputation remains intact.

Unless a car is brand new, there will still be a few faults that might not be obvious to the previous user cos he is already accustomed to it.

I have no issues with Gazzuzz, I just need him to be a bit fair and objective in his assessment or better still be involved in the negotiations. His method at the moment makes car sellers look unscrupulous.

My two cents...

So because he adviced a friend against buying an 8th Gen Honda with a defective R20A3 engine which needs to be replaced with another engine (which is very expensivr and scarce in Nigeria) that is what is burning your liver and kidney?
Hahaha bro, be grateful none of my friends asked my opinion on that car. I could had drafted an encyclopaedia of faults for him on that thread. Besides, for that engine to go bad shows the level of maintenance of that car.

I siddon dey look you bro.

Bravolad (a great man) has met me and we have communicated a number of times, he knows how i can easily criticize a bad product. His first car ispection was a Honda 8th Gen and after inspection, the dealers were trying to woo me so as to down play on the car, but right in their front, i open up to him and stated both the obvious and sublime issues with the car, just recently, he asked for a product again, i looked at the picture and discouraged him cos the peoduct was a Cheap imitation.

Bro, Gazzuzz has every right to state what he has to say to his client so as to help his client avoid buying a problematic car and i put it to you, that na bad belle dey worry you!
[size=40pt]QED[/size]

9 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

So because he adviced a friend against buying an 8th Gen Honda with a defective R20A3 engine which needs to be replaced with another engine (which is very expensivr and scarce in Nigeria) that is what is burning your liver and kidney?
Hahaha bro, be grateful none of my friends asked my opinion on that car. I could had drafted an encyclopaedia of faults for him on that thread. Besides, for that engine to go bad shows the level of maintenance of that car.

I siddon dey look you bro.

Did I force his friend to come and look for a '8th gen Honda'. I shud have bought 2013 for him naaa...

I have no issues with you as I expected you and his other 'paddys' will come on here to defend him as he don mention una for him previous post.

Yea. You are right, the lady driving the care didn't notice it was overheating... so she was negligent and maintained it badly. But the engine dey available everywhere.

By your friends... you mean those who pay you to draft faults.. lol... everyone, you see wat I am saying.

I siddon dey look too.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:37am On Aug 05, 2016
I am not a car dealer but for those asking for my accolades... see images of a private watsapp convo between me and the guy I sold the honda to...
Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

Did I force his friend to come and look for a '8th gen Honda'. I shud have bought 2013 for him naaa...

I have no issues with you as I expected you and his other 'paddys' will come on here to defend him as he don mention una for him previous post.

Yea. You are right, the lady driving the care didn't notice it was overheating... so she was negligent and maintained it badly. But the engine dey available everywhere.

By your friends... you mean those who pay you to draft faults.. lol... everyone, you see wat I am saying.

I siddon dey look too.

Im in car inspection not to look for only good things about a car, but the faults. Stop wimpering like a nepios. And before i start inspecting a car physically, i must had gotten the previous history of the car before it landed naija. Like i said, bad belle dey worry you, keep wimpering like a jaundiced child, i siddon dey look you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 11:40am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:
I am not a car dealer but for those asking for my accolades... see images of a private watsapp convo between me and the guy I sold the honda to...

Bros, i am Not a dealer too, but i have alot of folks who cab testify good about me. I shouldnt start screen grabbing them... Keep up with your wimpering.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by freshvine(f): 11:41am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

Check my profile to see the 2 cars...

Meanwhile.. you just confirmed what I said... you are over confident. Add a 2 year guarantee to your offer on the avensis transmission.

Like I said earlier.. the avensis should not be sold above 400k. Anything outside that, potential buyers should check for better deals on NL auto section.

Chief if I hire you to do an investigation and professional assessment on a car, I expect you to live up to your calling. You should not be seen to compromise your integrity and reputation on emotion or sentiment on the contract. It is left for me to bargain on the defects pointed out by you upon inspection. The right of choice to purchase lies with me the buyer and not you my professional consultant. What I am trying to say is that I can either go with your recommendation or discard it altogether and work with my intuition. For you, you've done your bit and rewarded according.

To fault you on the other argument, a car seller need to know the state of the vehicle he's putting up for sale. In fact it's his prerogative concern to make sure he put the car in working order before advertising otherwise he need to clearly state such defects before a prospective client. I've watched numerous YouTube video where a little as a tiny dent is disclosed in a garage lot and I am telling you about clean title vehicles. In reality, a seller should be very proud to tell his customer : "come with your mechanic from Pluto for inspection". Stop this car owner being unaware of vehicle defects.... Who do you want him to bear the carelessness cum liability, intending owner?

Stop being emotional and accept professional conduct of a celebrated auto technician.

6 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

Im in car inspection not to look for only good things about a car, but the faults. Stop wimpering like a nepios. And before i start inspecting a car physically, i must had gotten the previous history of the car before it landed naija. Like i said, bad belle dey worry you, keep wimpering like a jaundiced child, i siddon dey look you.

You are obviously very immature, dull or an illiterate. Have a descent conversation. Learn from the comments of others.

3 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2016
freshvine:

Chief if I hire you to do an investigation and professional assessment on a car, I expect you to live up to your calling. You should not be seen to compromise your integrity and reputation on emotion or sentiment on the contract. It is left for me to bargain on the defects pointed out by you upon inspection. The right of choice to purchase lies with me the buyer and not you my professional consultant. What I am trying to say is that I can either go with your recommendation or discard it altogether and work with my intuition. For you, you've done your bit and rewarded according.

To fault you on the other argument, a car seller need to know the state of the vehicle he's putting up for sale. In fact it's his prerogative concern to make sure he put the car in working order before advertising otherwise he need to clearly state such defects before a prospective client. I've watched numerous YouTube video where a little as a tiny dent is disclosed in a garage lot and I am telling you about clean title vehicles. In reality, a seller should be very proud to tell his customer : "come with your mechanic from Pluto for inspection". Stop this car owner being unaware of vehicle defects.... Who do you want him to bear the carelessness cum liability, intending owner?

Stop being emotional and accept professional conduct of a celebrated auto technician.

Hi Freshvine,

Like I metioned earlier, Gazzuzz knows the works... I respect him for that.

However, he exaggerates his recommendations which is enough to dissuade an intending buyer from reaching an objective decision.

I respect him, I just want him to be fairer in future adjustments.

In celebrating him, I am also advising him.

2 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 11:59am On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

You are obviously very immature, dull or an illiterate. Have a descent conversation. Learn from the comments of others.
I am not sure you can measure up to half of my qualifications, my IQ and real life experiences, while i am much younger than you are. But, i should not start ranting about that. I can see you are really over matured, wise and over educated.

Meanwhile, this is the thread on the Honda where i commented.

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

I am not sure you can measure up to half of my qualifications, my IQ and real life experiences, while i am much younger than you are. But, i should not start ranting about that. I can see you are really over matured, wise and over educated.

Meanwhile, this is the thread on the Honda where i commented.

I think you like attention.... unless you use a different moniker and learn to speak politely... I will stop responding directly to you.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 12:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

I think you like attention.... unless you use a different moniker and learn to speak politely... I will stop responding directly to you.

The last time i checked, you were already goung caustic and head on till i brought proof of the last conversation we had. Pls continue na, im just begining to enjoy our chats.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 12:26pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

The last time i checked, you were already goung caustic and head on till i brought proof of the last conversation we had. Pls continue na, im just begining to enjoy our chats.

And see image... for my response to you.

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

Bros, i am Not a dealer too, but i have alot of folks who cab testify good about me. I shouldnt start screen grabbing them... Keep up with your wimpering.

You are right... you are not a dealer... based on your profile... you are a car agent... you don't even have a stake in the cars you sell.

Btw ...I am wondering why gazzuzz said he will buy a car converted by you. You are not even a mechanic. Damn. Lol.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 1:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
omoidunnu:

You are right... you are not a dealer... based on your profile... you are a car agent... you don't even have a stake in the cars you sell.

Btw ...I am wondering why gazzuzz said he will buy a car converted by you. You are not even a mechanic. Damn. Lol.

Now we see who's immature? Keep running your mouth like a pig rubbing its snout in sewer.
I'm not a mechanic, yes you're right, I'm not a dealer, yes you're right. But then you're way too stupid to be taken seriously. Face ya front.

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Lmao.

What do I call this now? cheesy
Re: The Man Gazzuz by kingreign(m): 1:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
ifyalways:
Lmao.

What do I call this now? cheesy

Let's call it a rabid pig (if there's any thing like that) that has gone wild in the market. grin grin
Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 1:32pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

Now we see who's immature? Keep running your mouth like a pig rubbing its snout in sewer.
I'm not a mechanic, yes you're right, I'm not a dealer, yes you're right. But then you're way too stupid to be taken seriously. Face ya front.

Lol. Dull boy

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

Let's call it a rabid pig (if there's any thing like that) that has gone wild in the market. grin grin

I am really trying to imagine what you look like in real life. You must really look funny and angry all the time. Lol. kiss cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by omoidunnu: 1:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
kingreign:

I am really trying to imagine what you look like in real life. You must really look funny and angry all the time. Lol. cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2007 BMW 530xi For Sale (tokunbo) NOW N3,200,000 (1 owner) BUY ME! / New Clean Babe 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE53 AMG At 105m / Power Surge Vs Stabilizer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.