Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The Man Gazzuz - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / The Man Gazzuz (11538 Views)

Meet The Man Who Owns 7,000 Cars / Gazzuz Link / Photos: Meet The Man Who Has The Largest Car Collection In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man Gazzuz by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
ifyalways:

Account name?
cc mynd44 seun please kindly see to this post.... I don't see why she needs to quote my whole details
Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Its here so prepare yourself for a NLD life long crying. Cc everyone.
Bloody swine.

Re: The Man Gazzuz by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
ifyalways:
Its here so prepare yourself for a NLD life long crying. Cc everyone.
Bloody swine.
cc mynd44 seun
Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
Who hid the previous posts?

angry angry angry

cc ifyalways cheesy
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Nostradamu(m): 9:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
Hmm, where do I want to start from regarding Gazzuz? Long and short, after being messed up by the so-called mechanics, I keyword-searched for reliable mechanic then added "Nairaland" to Google. Boom! I read lots of threads about Gazzuz and many positive reviews ... on, of all places, Nairaland! Omo, if you're not a Nairalander you won't appreciate what it means to get a "positive"review on here.

I won't bore you further with obvious qualities he possesses. I own a 3L, 6-Cyl. Toyota Camry 1999 model, yeah it's old -21yrs actually. But trust me, the car still works like something that was just rolled out from the factory. Notwithstanding, signs of ageing are gradually creeping up. When I called him, first impression was that he was a very straight-to-the-point character. No roundabouts or beating about the bush like a village town crier. He said point blank "We don't work on vehicles older than a certain period"! Omo, I no gree o. Gast shapaly tell am say I bi Nairalander and na him I want make e epp me check the car.

He succumbed. Gazzuz checked it for me, purchased an item and serviced it free of charge. Get this straight, I don't know him from Adam or Balewa. That, that magnanimity, signals a lot to me. Listen, it's NOT so much about the free offer, I can always pay for it. It goes beyond that, he has a heart some Nigerian mechanics do NOT have, at all.

Some AHs on here running their mouth like Diarrhea are just plainly dying for attention. Until I see a flaw in him, which every human has, he is still a rare auto technician in this parts. I'm so sending new referrals his way. Even my company sef may soon dey use am.

Big-ups, Gazzuz. A man with a very big heart. Remain the way you are o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Gazzuz by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:37am On Feb 02, 2020
Nostradamu:
Hmm, where do I want to start from regarding Gazzuz? Long and short, after being messed up by the so-called mechanics, I keyword-searched for reliable mechanic then added "Nairaland" to Google. Boom! I read lots of threads about Gazzuz and many positive reviews ... on, of all places, Nairaland! Omo, if you're not a Nairalander you won't appreciate what it means to get a "positive"review on here.

I won't bore you further with obvious qualities he possesses. I own a 3L, 6-Cyl. Toyota Camry 1999 model, yeah it's old -21yrs actually. But trust me, the car still works like something that was just rolled out from the factory. Notwithstanding, signs of ageing are gradually creeping up. When I called him, first impression was that he was a very straight-to-the-point character. No roundabouts or beating about the bush like a village town crier. He said point blank "We don't work on vehicles older than a certain period"! Omo, I no gree o. Gast shapaly tell am say I bi Nairalander and na him I want make e epp me check the car.

He succumbed. Gazzuz checked it for me, purchased an item and serviced it free of charge. Get this straight, I don't know him from Adam or Balewa. That, that magnanimity, signals a lot to me. Listen, it's NOT so much about the free offer, I can always pay for it. It goes beyond that, he has a heart some Nigerian mechanics do NOT have, at all.

Some AHs on here running their mouth like Diarrhea are just plainly dying for attention. Until I see a flaw in him, which every human has, he is still a rare auto technician in this parts. I'm so sending new referrals his way. Even my company sef may soon dey use am.

Big-ups, Gazzuz. A man with a very big heart. Remain the way you are o.

i can attest to that.

Thanks for the accolades.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Man Gazzuz by PuZZyNegro: 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

i can attest to that.

Please, what does this check light mean

Re: The Man Gazzuz by PuZZyNegro: 6:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
GAZZUZZ:

i can attest to that.

Please, what does this check engine light mean

Re: The Man Gazzuz by UniversalDove: 4:08pm On Apr 11, 2020
Not skin
Re: The Man Gazzuz by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
PuZZyNegro:

Please, what does this check engine light mean

A check engine light or malfunction indicator lamp (MIL), is a tell-tale that a computerized engine-management system uses to indicate a malfunction.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Check_engine_light?wprov=sfla1

Re: The Man Gazzuz by OAM4J: 5:58pm On Apr 11, 2020
ifyalways:
Moral of this my long epistle :

I'm impressed with Gazzuzz; his dedication and honesty got me awed. 850K is a big small money to transfer to someone you've only met online especially in this current economy but he came through.

I also want to thank him for his patience with me.

Would I recommend him to someone else? Yes ofcourse.

Thanks Oga Gazzuzz, nice doing business with you, looking forward to bigger transactions with you( when my container lands) and keep up the good work.

A good name they say, resounds louder and longer than all the riches of this world.

Just seeing this thread Ify, thanks to lock-down everywhere I am able to read many more threads now. cheesy

I have read so many positive feedback on Gazzuzz services and I'm yet to come across a scandalous one. Many started well on NL but over time they became greedy and wanted to live beyond their means. I'm glad that Gazzuzz still remains true to his integrity.

I have decided before now that when I am ready to get a car I will be using anytime I am in naija to take Ifyalways out on dinner, cheesy it has to be from him and I will possibly pay and keep it with him when I am out of Naija before my bros and cousins "Kazimed" it for me like the previous ones. cheesy

Oga Gazzuzz, please keep it up, a good name is still million times better than riches, especially ill gotten riches.... You will surely hear from me soon, God sparing our lives.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Man Gazzuz by sledge001(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2020
You're not in trouble bro.
Just some accolade for the good work you're doing.
God bless you.
[1quote author=GAZZUZZ post=48155949]I hope I am not in trouble o! shocked shocked shocked shocked[/quote]
Re: The Man Gazzuz by RCDIY(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2020
Yeah, he's a nice guy. I've called him for advice plenty of times (and his opinion proved very useful)
But like most guys who know their onion, he is very opinionated (not a bad thing, I am too) and most people don't like it. This is why he's seen by some as a controversial character. Maybe he is, maybe he's not (depends on one's point of view)

He's a really smart fellow and I hope to meet him in person someday!

By the way, ifyalways, o na-eke ego?

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by ifyalways(f): 12:26pm On Apr 14, 2020
OAM4J:

Just seeing this thread Ify, thanks to lock-down everywhere I am able to read many more threads now. cheesy

I have read so many positive feedback on Gazzuzz services and I'm yet to come across a scandalous one. Many started well on NL but over time they became greedy and wanted to live beyond their means. I'm glad that Gazzuzz still remains true to his integrity.

I have decided before now that when I am ready to get a car I will be using anytime I am in naija to take Ifyalways out on dinner, cheesy it has to be from him and I will possibly pay and keep it with him when I am out of Naija before my bros and cousins "Kazimed" it for me like the previous ones. cheesy

Oga Gazzuzz, please keep it up, a good name is still million times better than riches, especially ill gotten riches.... You will surely hear from me soon, God sparing our lives.

Okurrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy
@RCDIY , o mu zitere m akant number m? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Man Gazzuz by RCDIY(m): 9:25pm On Apr 14, 2020
ifyalways:

Okurrrrrrrrrrr cheesy cheesy cheesy
@RCDIY , o mu zitere m akant number m? cheesy

Biko, arum choro ego seriously. Jide akant gi kam jide nkem! Adighi acho ife n'akpa onye na-acho ife... grin
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2020

Find a trusted expert, save time, have an ease of mind , guaranteed service

Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2020

Save time and effort with Affordable reviewed professional handyman service
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 11:59am On Nov 12, 2020
Have an ease of mind
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2020

Affordable reviewed professional handyman service

Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 10:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Save time and effort
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Trusted expert
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020

Don't want to miss
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2020

Re: The Man Gazzuz by bet9ja(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Gazuzz:

Oga Gazuzz, keep up with your good work. I would like to get an honda civic for uber and private use. How do I get your WhatsApp.
Re: The Man Gazzuz by aluluwan(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2020
Please advise me is hyundia elantra 2009 manual transmission a good buy
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2020
Give us a try

1 Like

Re: The Man Gazzuz by zickyshey(m): 3:27pm On Nov 20, 2020
Gazuzz:
Give us a try

Thanks for saving me this morning
Re: The Man Gazzuz by Gazuzz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2020
We always deliver
Re: The Man Gazzuz by 3RNEST(m): 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2020
Please help me out, my car dashboard, Temperature always going high above the H line..

i don't know what's going on?

Honda Civic 2003. embarassed see screenshot below....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Latest Car-bmw To Launch New Car In Indian Today / ARRIVED * 2004 NISSAN PATHFINDER PLATINUM * ( Pre ordered by My RAv4 ) / Sold sold Newly arrived 2011 Mercedes Benz E350 4matic. 8.2m final reduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.