Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,208 members, 7,849,736 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) (1044 Views)

Oyegun, Patience And Goodluck Jonathan At Ekwueme's Burial (Photos) / Patience Jonathan At Senator Sekibo Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Saraki, Politicians Queue To Shake Goodluck Jonathan At IBB's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by eleburu(f): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
Former president Goodluck Jonathan Meets President Buhari earlier today a the state house in Abuja where this picture was taken. What's the best caption for this photo.

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/caption-this-photo-of-buhari-and.html?m=1
CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
There is nothing to celebrate in GEJ visiting Buhari, undecided

With the present predicament of nigeria's economy, I'm no body's fan undecided

Even if GEJ should advise Buhari, he will always remain a dullard.

Buhari is destined for destruction

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
GEJ be like " Buhari where is the change you promises nah?". Buhari be like " It is coming very soon".

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by ki02020(m): 5:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:

Who GEJ advice help undecided
Trailblazer1:

Who GEJ advice help
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by egift(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan be like: Your Excellency, I swear I do not know anything about those Scavengers!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by Trailblazer1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
egift:
Jonathan be like: Your Excellency, I swear I do not know anything about those Scavengers!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Zombie in chief, how are you surviving Buhari undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by Compliance(m): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan : what's going on bubu? it seems you've lost touch with your campaign promises?

Bubu: u know tell me say na like this e take hard na.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by seunmsg(m): 5:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
PMB: what do you know about the NDA?

GEJ: abeg sai baba, I never comot for the Dasukigate wahala o. No be me send those boys o, my hand no dey at all. Go ask Tompolo o.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by egift(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Zombie in chief, how are you surviving Buhari undecided

My dear am good. Nobody ever said that clearing up the 16yrs mess of the PDP will be easy.

The current goal is to instill accountability by curbing corruption, diversify the economy, engage the youths of economic initiatives, build strategic infrastructures, etc.

Buhari is on tract. All well-meaning Nigerians will support him to make those happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by nelcliff(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jonathan only asked Buhari two things....

Jona Asked: Bubu why are u not making use of the last advice I gave u when I came?

Bubu answer: My ex president, Wahlie I will use it. just tht Saraki and Ekweremadu issue has been very worrisome and noisy in the media. so I slow down first..

Jona asked again: Bubu what is this story on media houses all about with Dogara and jubrin in paddling budget.

Bubu answer again: Kai... so u hear am too? do u know I used to believe tht they are not kworupt but what is coming out everyday from them is worst than what ur boys did during ur reign. and now everything dey my head becos na me dey walker dey shout change during campaign. wetin I go do now!!!

Finally Jona reply and say JUST DO WHAT I TOLD U..
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by Daniel058(m): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2016
Now we know who is incompetent grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Jonathan At The Aso Villa Today (pics) by usba: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2016
Jona:I am innocent fa I am not guilty mr. President. .. abi make I kneel down? I no took any money.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Minister Slumps While Inspecting Idps Camp / Oshiomole's Rigging Play Book exposed / Edo Poll: Congrats In Advance To Apc’s Obaseki As He Inches Towards Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.