Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques (43541 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / Panama Papers: china Blocks Report,accuses Western Govt.of Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by bamite(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oh well
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 2:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kudos to NL for allowing this thread/discussion especially given their pro Islam bias.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Saudi Arabia sponsor of terrorism shut down mosque? Are you joking? shocked W
Well, it's not only shutting down 20 mosque's. More are to be shut down. And again Islam will be modify in a way in France.

You guys think Islam is untouchable? Watch and see. grin

Says who, we kicked it out of Spain, we'd kick it out again, trust me

12 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by sanandreas(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not

Conquer by jihad? What if every religion dive into Islamic ideology of hacking people to death. Surely you would be afraid to walk in broad daylight. Islam have never lived up to their name "peace ".

12 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by oluwasegun007(m): 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
Religion is not limited by place or structure, its a mindset..... wink wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Exactly, i dont suggest they ban muslims because they are human. But i suggest they shut down all mosQue.

And if possible, they should modify the quran. By erasing all hate verses. Because they claim those terrorists are radicalised. How and with what book, they wont tell us. But we know they use the Quran and hadiths.

People musilms call kafirs are the people they run to for protection/security. Look at Islamic states, No peace. They fight and kill themselves each passing day. They are now spreading thier violence to the West. Shameful religion of peace. angry
ignorance, and who took away their peace and rendered their country and their institutions useless and into war zones, the same people you are praising. should we talk about Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya and other fallen nations who have become hubs for growing terrorist activities who killed those nations and put them in the state they are in? obviously your only source of news is in the beer parlour. continue

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by miqos02(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
seen
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by gurunlocker: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good job.... chase to religion of piss bigot away from your country to middle east where they belong, so they can continue bombing....

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Islam is a huge threat to civilisation and peace. Whilst France won't solve the Islamic problem by a mere closure of a few places of worship, it's actually a good start.

Islam won't have being a headache if its adherents have gone about peacefully without the primitive need to force others to their barbaric paths.

I believe other nations should do same. I pray the US follows soonest. It's either Islam reforms or it will continue to be at loggerheads with civilisation.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by samsongbemisola(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
I support the ban on radical Muslim mosques who incite hate against other religion. To the Muslims, instead of defending Islam and claiming Islam can't die, religion of peace etc, why not work on the radically minded Muslims who uses terror as a means of spreading the religion. Teach them not to use vengeance.

18 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bolustic:
Is Donald Trump not right after all?

I think France must be accused of Islamophobia because of this decision

Never whip up sentiments when it comes to national security.
How is France Islamaphobic? If today a black man is a
jailed for commiting a grievous crime, you will now cry racism?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by youngguru23(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
With all there efforts.

All I see is that it keeps growing growing growing everyday.

#Islam

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
I can see the sympathetic Muslims are having a feast on this thread, they don't support terrorism but they also think France and other European countries are getting what they deserve, see why I always say not all Muslims are terrorists,but all terrorists are Muslims

13 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by victorazy(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cuteamigo1:
undecided this won't solve shit na, France need to learn a lesson from this beautiful quote. You and I and the public knows what every school children learn is that those whom evil is done do evil in return. before you start quoting me and displaying your ignorance, am a proud Muslim who doesn't support extremism but definitely am refusing to be fooled by this victim card that France and other nato countries are playing because they are the wind that fueld this fire.

Plz sire, enlighten us how France instigated this menace. You don't support terrorism yet your backing their action.
I don't want to speak much because MODs hate just because I like speaking the truth. y

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Hassan080196(m): 3:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

http://www.theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/french-mosques-islam/493919/

Walai, Islam will never be defeated...the more these people think they can stop this religion, the more Islam spread. Allah Says in the Quran: 'they plan but Allah is the best of planners'.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Adepts: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
if non muslim all over he world sud gather against ISLAM, Muslim will still have their because it is a promise already made by the true and authetic creator of the whole universe .you guyZ are just being jelous of true religion .......dis is not religion of a man....so go rest I beg

PROPHET MUHAMMED IS THE TRUE PROPHET OF ALLAH (GOD)

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not

grin I don't think so

Watch this video, stop ranting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c

Fastest growing religion by birthrate is Islam, not followers. Still not convinced? Calm down

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Fastest_Growing_Religion

You guys lie a whole lot.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Pavore9: 3:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

ignorance, and who took away their peace and rendered their country and their institutions useless and into war zones, the same people you are praising. should we talk about Iraq, Afghanistan or Libya and other fallen nations who have become hubs for growing terrorist activities who killed those nations and put them in the state they are in? obviously your only source of news is in the beer parlour. continue

What is the excuse for Boko Haram?

4 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Achorise: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Nobody is against Islam or Muslims, neither is anyone against the increase, but everyone is against the violence associated with it, from middle east

France

Northern Nigeria etc

If Christian religion is principled on violence like Islam, will this world be habitable? ?

A religion that increases by do or die.

people should live by choice , God gave man choice. we are free agents

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Achorise:
Nobody is against Islam or Muslims, neither is anyone against the increase, but everyone is against the violence associated with it, from middle east

France

Northern Nigeria etc

If Christian religion is principled on violence like Islam, will this world be habitable? ?

Your papa train you well jare. E be like say u go better school....

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by umrash(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ehya Nigerian Christians. u guys should invite d French government 2 also come & shut down mosques in Nigeria bunch of idiots

4 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Achorise:

France

Northern Nigeria etc

Shut up. Hey do you know about world wars? Mention 1 Islamic country that participated in it

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 3:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Cuteamigo1:

Who took away borno state? Why do you have Boko Haram?
Who has taken away Syria? Why do you have Daesh?
Who has taken away Pakistan? Why do you have Lashkar-e-Taiba? .....
If you have a disease, ignoring the disease and blaming others will not cure it!! You have to accept that you have it and then try to cure it.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by May19th: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
And this idiotic french president have the guts to insult Donald Trump on Muslim ban. Hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
gimakon:

grin I don't think so

Watch this video, stop ranting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIDphS0R6c

Fastest growing religion by birthrate is Islam, not followers. Still not convinced? Calm down

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Fastest_Growing_Religion

You guys lie a whole lot.

More christians convert to Islam than the reverse

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by DabuIIIT: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
Parisbookaddict you're trying to consol yourself right? You've not answered the questions thrown to you in the "who's a Christian" thread, please do.

There are thousands of mosques in France and many European countries, you think closing down 20 would disrupt the spread of Islam? Saudi Arabia and many other Muslim countries close down mosques, arrest preachers, send preachers to jail, etc just to curb terrorism. So I don't see why this topic should be an issue, and you thinking opening a thread like this would destroy Islam is very primitive of you and your cohorts. Rather I'll call this victory against the enemies of Islam!

mental..

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. Hey do you know about world wars? Mention 1 Islamic country that participated in it

Really?

Why is our idiotic president contracting blackwater mercenaries to fight on his behalf? Since Islam is "extremely peaceful " grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

More christians convert to Islam than the reverse

My signature says it all. Stop lying.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
If they close down mosques where extremism is being taught then that's fine but I don't support closing down regular mosques where people go to pray. It limits freedom of worship and I think it would make it easier for IS sympathizers to have a reasons to join. It becomes easier to brainwash someone who feels cheated. They need to start blocking online websites that encourages extremism and violence because statistics show a lot of people get brainwashed online.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
sanandreas:

Conquer by jihad? What if every religion dive into Islamic ideology of hacking people to death. Surely you would be afraid to walk in broad daylight. Islam have never lived up to their name "peace ".

This is what you have been saying for years just to console yourselves. Tomorrow is Friday right? Bet me, we will see at least 5 christians seeking to convert to Islam in my mosque alone. The falsehood you spread here is never effective

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
victorazy:

Plz sire, enlighten us how they instigated this menace.
they went into thier countries, removed the sitting governments and couldn't replace them with any body to job as they saw fit. Bush went into Iraq to search for WMD that he never found and that invasion led to growing resistance of the America and it's alies, the same America and the West supported the removal of Gaddafi and yet couldn't replace him properly also, now the country is in ruins which contributed to the growth of isis and other militants because guess what, the oil the government use to control now belong to them which the terrorists sold to the same western countries and used thier dollars to buy thier guns and bombs with which they are using to fuel their fight. you care about what happens in France, Britain and US without thinking about how many Syrians, Iraqis and Libyans die everyday in the hands of the Devils which the west have created. why am I even going too far, at home here we have bokoharam to worry about which if you have tym, read about thier financers. in a nutshell almost every problem in the world leads back to the West and I think they are only reaping what the sow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Plappvillemoi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
youngguru23:
With all there efforts.

All I see is that it keeps growing growing growing everyday.

#Islam

No, muslims keep dieing everyday. How are they growing?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Thief Falls Asleep During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.