Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques (43538 Views)

Russia Expels 23 British Diplomats, Shuts Down Council, Consulate And Others / France To Ban Foreign Sponsorship Of Mosques; A New Plan For Islam / Panama Papers: china Blocks Report,accuses Western Govt.of Conspiracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ontarget:

Of course there is reason to hate Islam. A religion that breeds terrorists should definitely be hated. It appears you are more concerned about Islam growing than the harm your brothers inflict on innocent people. I agree Islam is growing, but there is a limit how far it can grow and how much terror innocent people are willing to tolerate. It may get to a stage where sane people will rise up against this monster Islam has created. When it comes to all out violence I don't think Islam will win the conflict. Your population will be decimated to the lowest levels. You better warn your terrorists brothers. That's if you are not among one of them.

Stop daydreaming mr man. Very soon the whole world will be dominated by Muslims. If you like go and commit suicide. Over 40 million people were killed during the world wars and who were those that fought them? The real terrorists are those countries you love and respect. With all the lies and propaganda that you people have been spreading against Islam, more and more people are converting!

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Shut up. Hey do you know about world wars? Mention 1 Islamic country that participated in it
What rubbish. How did islam expand their territory? Isnt it through wars?
The world wars were fought and matters settled long ago. But Islamic terrorists have been non stop because they have an objective to kill all non believers.

3 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Lombardi: 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some Christians are happy when they read anything negative about Islam.The crux of the matter is Islam is here to stay. Why are you worried about France . Why don't you tell the Nigerian govt to close all the mosques in the country you live in. You know it will and can never happen. Both religions will continue to live side by side in Nigeria.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
kobonaire:

Get it through your thick skull, the world wars were not over religion but land/territory. Your Islamic brothers kill "infidels" over the idea of spending eternity with 70 virgins goats in heaven. What kind of demented system is that? Please fix your internal dystopia.

So as a christian I can go and kill my neighbour and take over his house since I was doing it for an economic purpose right?

Receive sense mr man

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by ATERI(m): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to invite those of you that worship foreign gods to embrace the African Traditional Religion and leave the three Abrahamic faiths to the people born in the West and the Middle-East to worship

But I would also help those of you that propaganda continue to deceive by making one or two clarifications:

After Palestinian lands had been hijacked in 1948 so that the Jews can settle there, the Palestinians took up arms to regain what rightly belongs to them. Yasser Arafat also knew that the first letter bomb to be used for political end had been used by a Jew and it had been very effective. So Yasser Arafat decided to adopt that method. the Arab-Israeli conflict marked the beginning of Arabs using terrorism to achieve a political cause in contemporary political era. Well it has given the Palestinians somewhere to call home.

Now, the problem majority of you have, is to confuse what is going on in the West with all other places. Of course, that is what Western propaganda can do. Let me point out to you that France is not just allowing the Saudis to build mosques in France, it is conditioned on the fact that Saudi Arabia continues to buy arms and ammunition from France. The arms sold by countries like France, USA and UK are used by Saudi to kill the Yemeni children as we speak, without anyone making it an issue in the West.
Now what most of you are missing is the true reason why people that are born and bred in a country would be committing a terrorist act inside that country as we have seen in Europe and America. We can give poverty as an excuse in the developing country, but why in the West? This is the analysis that you don`t get to read frequently about.
Let`s stay with France. I first visited Paris in 1999. What I noticed was that, you could drive for 30 minutes in their Pari without seeing a single foreigner. Well, don`t forget that I watched the French team during France 1998 that was very multi-cultural so you can imagine my surprise at what I then saw as a clear case of segregated communities in 1999. So, though many foreigners were in France, but they live apart. While French propaganda was talking of egalitare, fraternite and liberte, the reality was systemic apartheid that meant that foreigners were pushed to the suburbs of France to live, can`t do the work that native French do or go to the schools they go to. Well, this was serious and deep-rooted.
All over the West you would find a version of this indirectly officially imposed discrimination that the younger generation would never accept and find difficult to understand. And that create the type of alienation that push them to the `other side`. That is why you will see that this problem is more frequent in places like France and Belgium. Another thing the West does when they have a large population of foreigners in their countries is to use the justice system to disable and destroy those foreigners so that, once they get criminal records they are doomed. I would say that 90% of the people some of you are calling terrorists fall under this category, people with questionable criminal records who are angry because of it. This is something your BBC and CNN would never reveal because it is not in the interest of the West to reveal it to the rest of the world who they want to accept the ` Islam is to blame` version. Well, their is more to what is going on than that

Lastly, all the World Wars we have fought till today had been masterminded and started by the so-called peaceful christians. Ditto Slave Trade on industrial scale.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

So as a christian I can go and kill my neighbour and take over his house since I was doing it for an economic purpose right?

Receive sense mr man
This was what happened in the world wars. I did not say it was the right thing to do. Are you hungry that you cannot think straight? The world wars had NOTHING to do with religion. Muslims or Islamic countries were not targeted. Do I need to translate this to your local language for your to understand?

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Stop daydreaming mr man. Very soon the whole world will be dominated by Muslims. If you like go and commit suicide. Over 40 million people were killed during the world wars and who were those that fought them? The real terrorists are those countries you love and respect. With all the lies and propaganda that you people have been spreading against Islam, more and more people are converting!
The part in bold. grin grin grin
You are the real day dreamer grin grin grin

And what about those muslims converting to christianity? grin
Islamic is growing cos you are all marrying many wives and breeding like rabbits. You also love to fucck and impregnate Christian women. The same people you hate and want to kill

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
kobonaire:

This was what happened in the world wars. I did not say it was the right thing to do. Are you hungry that you cannot think straight? The world wars had NOTHING to do with religion. Muslims or Islamic countries were not targeted. Do I need to translate this to your local language for your to understand?

I now understand why you call yourself kobonaire. Your brain must be extremely cheap. I hope you don't reason like this all the time though.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demmzy15:

#modified, for those masturbating about the thread,calling for the ban of Islam, etc. Lemme make this clear, Islam has come to stay whether you like or not. These terrorists neither care about any mosque nor attend one, one of the terrorist who killed people in France not long ago, purchased a book from Amazon titled as "Islam for Dummies". I hope this would ring a bell to you, the West destroyed many Muslim countries and made this lands breeding ground for extremism. Some lives have been destroyed to the extent the generations to come would still suffer from it.

And I still say it anywhere that there's no religion which has brought more harm to the world than Christianity. This is a fact, they killed millions who didn't accept Christianity in their colonies, the problem we have with Muslims all started from the invasion of the Soviet Union in Afghanistan and largely caused by the war of America in Iraaq. Those purging on the thread should think that, if every Muslim is violent, none of you would be alive. Parisbookaddict(of cursed memories) supports the killing of Palestinian women and children just because they're resisting the occupation of Israel.
This is a greater terrorist, check throughout Nairaland, you'll never find any Muslim calling for the killing of non-Muslims but Christian on Nairaland want Muslims dead!
Those calling for 3rd World War, you better don't wish for something you'll regret!

1. Please stop lieing. I don't support persecution of Muslims. Or the killing of women and children.. the idf has the right to protect itself against armed women or men who murder Israelis be them Christian Muslim or atheist Israelis. .it has the right to defend itself against iran which has called for israels destruction. .etc

2. Muslims regularly call for killing of nairaland members who criticize mohammed and Jews as well. . I regularly keep screenshots see an example below Mr Al taqiyya. .

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I now understand why you call yourself kobonaire. Your brain must be extremely cheap. I hope you don't reason like this all the time though.
I do not blame you. You read the same book that promises you 70 goats in heaven. Why don't you go blow yourself up (alone) so that you can meet your 70 goats tonight grin
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by CXLVII: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
embarassed

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ontarget:

The part in bold. grin grin grin
You are the real day dreamer grin grin grin

And what about those muslims converting to christianity? grin
Islamic is growing cos you are all marrying many wives and breeding like rabbits. You also love to fucck and impregnate Christian women. The same people you hate and want to kill

More christians convert to Islam. Let me reserve my comment on the other part of your post cos I might get banned if I say it. But it has to do with terrible odour, constant nudity and some sexual stuff between them and the pastors.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Demmzy15(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

[s]1. Please stop lieing. I don't support persecution of Muslims. Or the killing of women and children.. the idf has the right to protect itself against armed women or men who murder Israelis be them Christian Muslim or atheist Israelis. .it has the right to defend itself against iran which has called for israels destruction. .etc

2. Muslims regularly call for killing of nairaland members who criticize mohammed and Jews as well. . I regularly keep screenshots see an example below Mr Al taqiyya. .[/s]

For those who want the truth, please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3261798/why-u-support-oppose-isreal. Not only this, this 'terrorist' outrightly supports the Crusaders, these are hordes who killed thousands of Muslims, Jews and fellow Christians. They even went to the extent of eating dead bodies of Muslims, this is what she support and praise the Catholics for!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
kobonaire:

I do not blame you. You read the same book that promises you 70 goats in heaven. Why don't you go blow yourself up (alone) so that you can meet your 70 goats tonight grin

The book that promises a person 70 goats is better than a book that is full of contradictions, confusion and false prophesies.

At least the first book has a chance to be true.

Btw, mr kobobrain I'm tired of your mentions. Why can't you swerve?
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
Shut one down and they move to another one...France is not yet smart
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by kobonaire(m): 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

The book that promises a person 70 goats is better than a book that is full of contradictions, confusion and false prophesies.

At least the first book has a chance to be true.

Btw, mr kobobrain I'm tired of your mentions. Why can't you swerve?
Yes you choose the book of violence
I respect the other book .... the book of peace.
I enjoy pointing out your stûpidity for following a book that promises you 70 goats in paradise ... grin

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by akilo1: 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Islam should be ban all over the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
victorazy:

Your point is that they are fighting a justified fight by killing innocent ppl abi?. OK.
Human being entered in catholic church and beheaded a priest and you call it just.

Don't want to talk much sha before MOD go ban me for 1month again
you are entitled To your enterpretation and your conclusion as am sure I dint say that. all am saying is don't look at the symptoms but look at the root cause and chanel your hate their. you can say whatever you want to owk, I.don't fear nairaland mods that's why am outspoken. if they like make them ban me for one year.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 6:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
Demmzy15:
For those who want the truth, please go through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3261798/why-u-support-oppose-isreal. Not only this, this 'terrorist' outrightly supports the Crusaders, these are hordes who killed thousands of Muslims, Jews and fellow Christians. They even went to the extent of eating dead bodies of Muslims, this is what she support and praise the Catholics for!

Anyone who has the time to click and read the thread please do.. it gives u an insight to the disturbing mindset of demmzy15 and his hatred of jews..

Like i said before I don't support persecution of Muslims. Or the killing of women and children.. the idf has the right to protect itself.

And yes i do support the crusades..

jihadist muslims killed thousands to subdue, Jerusalem, turkey, the byzantine empire, spain and were heading west into Europe. . Thankfully the crusades put an aggressive effort to slow the jihadists and save Spain, Jerusalem (to a degree), and western europe.. do u know why there are no byzantines anymore.. the crusaders were too late to save them..

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pavore9:

Am glad we at this point where only the inner workings of the mind an extremist can further the discourse. Have a nice evening.
have a nice evening to.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Shut one down and they move to another one...France is not yet smart

Of course, no one, and no amount of 'smartness' can stop the rise of Islam. In the same moment...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/01/france-plans-mosque-funding-foundation-to-stop-radicalisation-from-abroad

Now the French government is going to help us in organising funding for our mosques. Please France, build many thousands more to replace the twenty, thank you.

@op

Meanwhile, in other climes...
Muslims taking over thousands of churches in Europe. 2016 figures here...

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8005/europe-mosques-churches-synagogues

In exchange for all these, we concede the twenty that were closed (we will reopen them before the year's end though, we promise). Parisbookaddict please remember to post that info when it happens. Dont be selective.

Allahu Akbaru Kabiraa.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Hassan080196(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Blackfire:

@hassan080196 that hayat u quoted is it that allah(S.W.A) is the greatest DECEIVER or a planner?

Are u a nigerian muslim or arab? Are u sunni or shia?
Are u a moderate muslim or a fundamentalist?

There's nothing like moderate Islam. Islam is Islam. I pray Allah SWT open your eyes to the truth.

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
kobonaire:

Yes you choose the book of violence
I respect the other book .... the book of peace.
I enjoy pointing out your stûpidity for following a book that promises you 70 goats in paradise ... grin

The book of peace containing these verses?

uke 19:27:
Jesus said Bring those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me

As well as Matthew 10:34:
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came
not to send peace, but a sword.

Deuteronomy 17
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the
LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought
wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his
covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and
worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of
heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee,
and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it
be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in
Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman,
which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that
man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.
Or Deuteronomy 13:
6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife
you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let
us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your
ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether
near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield
to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them
or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand
must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of
all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn
you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt,
out of the land of slavery. 11 Then all Israel will hear and be
afraid, and no one among you will do such an evil thing again.
12 If you hear it said about one of the towns the Lord your God is
giving you to live in 13 that troublemakers have arisen among you
and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go
and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), 14 then you
must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true
and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done
among you, 15 you must certainly put to the sword all who live in
that town. You must destroy it completely, both its people and its
livestock. 16 You are to gather all the plunder of the town into the
middle of the public square and completely burn the town and all
its plunder as a whole burnt offering to the Lord your God. That
town is to remain a ruin forever, never to be rebuilt.
Or Numbers 31, where God commands the Israelites to attack Midian and
kill all the men, all the married women and all the male children but to
keep the virgin females as the spoils of war and distribute them among the
soldiers. The reason offered for that barbarism? Two Midianite women
had allegedly “tempted” two Israelite men to worship other gods

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." Exodus 22:20

You can google it if you like!

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Hassan080196(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

The same Islamic Allah that told Muhammad bin addullah he will be cured of the poison that eventually killed him.. Allah will fail.

That's what you're made to believe.
May Allah SWT guide you.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by maestroferddi: 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

All these will not stop Islam's growth. You and the op will die of hatred. I see stupid comments all over. One thing I know is that Islam is the fastest rising religion in the world and it shall continue to conquer whether you like it or not
Where Islam experiences growth, it is not because of conversion but because of indiscriminate overpopulation and high birthrate of Islamic countries.

The foregoing is the reason poor and squalid Muslim countries are exporting their backwardness to the West where the liberty and prosperity which typify/epitomise Christianity are normative.

In terms of growth via conversion, Islamic is among the least growing religions. Get your facts right...

1 Like

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by jahsharon: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
But why is it that despite so much hatred for Islam and Muslims, Islam is still spreading like wildfire? You can't abort an already born baby. You cannot cover light with darkness.
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by parisbookaddict(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hassan080196:

That's what you're made to believe.
May Allah SWT guide you.

Apparently u dont even read ur sahih hadiths.. the stories are all there, if u nigerian muslims read the facts about mohammed from the quran and hadiths in english , u will dump islam..

By the i dont need islamic allah who asked mohammed to sleep with a 9year old, rape war captives, marry women whom he killed their husbands, trade slaves, approves of al taqiyya and nitah mutah etc..

2 Likes

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by francisbiz: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
thesuave10:

Finally the French government gets some sense, they should just ban Islam all at once. Chilling for the American government to join 'em. Awesome post Paris! cheesy wink and convert all those folks.
Am waiting for TRUMP jorrrr
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by abduljabbar4(m): 6:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
maestroferddi:
Where Islam experiences growth, it is not because of conversion but because of indiscriminate overpopulation and high birthrate of Islamic countries.

The foregoing is the reason poor and squalid Muslim countries are exporting their backwardness to the West where the liberty and prosperity which typify/epitomise Christianity are normative.

In terms of growth via conversion, Islamic is among the least growing religions. Get your facts right...

These are the things you say just to console yourselves. And did I here you say christianity promotes peace? I think you need to learn more about your religion.

"Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." Exodus 22:20
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Plappvillemoi:

Exactly, i dont suggest they ban muslims because they are human. But i suggest they shut down all mosQue.

And if possible, they should modify the quran. By erasing all hate verses. Because they claim those terrorists are radicalised. How and with what book, they wont tell us. But we know they use the Quran and hadiths.

People musilms call kafirs are the people they run to for protection/security. Look at Islamic states, No peace. They fight and kill themselves each passing day. They are now spreading thier violence to the West. Shameful religion of peace. angry

Hello

Qur'an is perfect and complete, Islam is perfect and complete there is no need to add, remove or modify anything in it.

There is only one Qur'an in the whole world it is not like bible that hav different versions
Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Afroconnect: 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
France are fools,in Saudi Arabia churches are not allowed,and you naïve idiots allowing terrorists to your countries...soon muslims will take over france like they did turkey.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Govt Of France Finally Gets Smart; Shuts Down 20 Mosques by Hassan080196(m): 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Apparently u dont even read ur sahih hadiths.. the stories are all there, if u nigerian muslims read the facts about mohammed from the quran and hadiths in english , u will dump islam..

By the i dont need islamic allah who asked mohammed to sleep with a 9year old, rape war captives, marry women whom he killed their husbands, trade slaves, approves of al taqiyya and nitah mutah etc..

Do i need to be ranting online with you? No. instead of talking about other people's scripture, I think you should study your bible very well first. What have you say on these verses: genesis 19:30 downward, genesis 35:22 (pornography in your so called book of god). About terrorism, read the following verses: Deuteronomy13:12-16, Deuteronomy 17:2-7,Deuteronomy 17:12-13, Deuteronomy18:20, Mark6:11, Jude5. Let me hear you out on these first. #PEACE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

It’s Too Early To Congratulate Biden - Obrador, Mexican President / Faces Of The Innocent Victims Of Flight MH17 That Killed All 298 People. / Thief Falls Asleep During Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.