Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Savage And Teebillz Reconcile - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Savage And Teebillz Reconcile (1170 Views)

Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Dedicate Jamil, Their Son In Church (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Teebillz Pictured Together At Stephanie Coker's Wedding (Photo) / Throwback: Tiwa And Teebillz, Toke And Maje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by Mc4larin: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
Naij.com is reporting that MAVIN first lady, Tiwa Savage and her estranged husband, Teebillz have made up.

According to the media house, ''The reconciliation of both lovebirds was said to have been made possible by a billionaire who is close to Tiwa. This billionaire friend is said to have taken it upon himself to broker peace between them because he hates divorce.''

https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/tiwa-savage-and-teebillz-reconcile-naij.218670/#post-237517
Re: Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by Mc4larin: 8:30pm On Aug 03, 2016
Round 2. Fight!!!

1 Like

Re: Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by Tallesty1(m): 8:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
Tiwa! The woman that her voice destroyed my poultry farm

2 Likes

Re: Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by AdeniyiA(m): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2016
Tallesty1:
Tiwa! The woman that her voice destroyed my poultry farm
You mean the birds were falling in love too cool
Re: Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by Tallesty1(m): 9:35pm On Aug 03, 2016
AdeniyiA:

You mean the birds were falling in love too cool
They became barren After I played her song while sweeping the farm
Re: Savage And Teebillz Reconcile by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 04, 2016
Recon.... Wait oh, i didn't read it well.....pishures or adonb......

(1) (Reply)

Can You Eat This Type Of Cake / Nov. 11 Is My Day. Check out me and my boy / Bovi Gives Inspirational Message Because Of His New Suit (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.