Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? (605 Views)

Jonathan's Visit To Kano, 2015 Vs 2017 - PHOTOS / Former President Jonathan Visit Late Abdulkadir Kure Family In Niger State / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by Wadeoye(m): 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2016
A few days after OBJ visited Aso Rock, bombs and rockets starting raining on Arepo ND militants.

Now, another former president from a restive region has been summoned to the vila.

Is this a pointer to impending rain fall of bombs on NDAs?

Lets wait and see... If my suspicion is correct, I pity NDA and their agents in advance.
Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by Coolgent(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2016
I pray so
Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by faaz24: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2016
Next week Abdusalam Abubakak or even IBB will visit and the bombing of north central will begin, then David Mark will visit and the invaders of Agatu kingdom will regret their actions....

But...who visits don epp

3 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by BMedia: 10:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
OP you are not very far from the truth.

You have simply stated what everyone else has been thinking.
Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by cjrane: 10:55pm On Aug 03, 2016
The bomb thrower in chief should bomb and kill innocent people. But he should know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Nigeria is long over due for an open conflict against Fulanis. Every one of them from Herdsmen, to the ones in Shell or NNPC to the one in Aso rock is a legitimate target.

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by ChimaAdeoye: 11:02pm On Aug 03, 2016
cjrane:
The bomb thrower in chief should bomb and kill innocent people. But he should know that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. Nigeria is long over due for an open conflict against Fulanis. Every one of them from Herdsmen, to the ones in Shell or NNPC to the one in Aso rock is a legitimate target.

Bros, those Fulani herdsmen just burnt 500 houses today and killed score of people.
Yet, not even a single arrest by the police not prosecution
Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by temptnow: 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2016
Zombies think because lagos and Ogun state was razed down, it will be that easy to do same in Niger Delta. Tho Buhari lacks sense, he should know that you don't shit in the pot and plate that you eat from. It's 99.9% that army navy Airforce can't protect all pipelines in Niger Delta. I don't expect you zombies to know how pipelines are scattered throughout the whole place. Cos you don't like to travel out of your Oshogbo and ijebu ode.
Re: Is Jonathan's Visit A Pointer To Imminent Bombing Of Targets In ND? by HtwoOw: 6:29am On Aug 04, 2016
I sincerely Hope it is an indication of Bombings to come

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Lauches First Ever Helipad For Emergency Services In Nigeria / Embassies Of Kuwait, Qatar & Saudi Arabia Host Gov. Tambuwal To A Dinner(photos) / "When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.