Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

"When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L (604 Views)

Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Buhari Aware Of Maina’s Reinstatement, I Warned Him —hos In Leaked Memo / How I Warned Jonathan Of Northern Conspiracy That Led To His Defeat – David Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L by Collimoto: 11:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Former Minister of Aviation, Femi-Fani-Kayode, shared this on Facebook in reaction to Police sealing the proposed venue of the PDP Convention in Port Harcourt this morning. Read below.

“When I warned our people about Buhari and what he would do with power no-one listened. When I warned Pdp Nigeria and particularly our PDP governors about the dangers of making Ali Modu Sheriff National Chairman they would not listen. I also told them that the government would NOT allow the convention to hold because Sheriff is working for them.
..........Read more: http://www.yesng.com/2016/08/when-i-warned-our-people-about-buhari-and-what-he-would-do-with-power-no-one-listened-ffk-reacts/

Re: "When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L by bizz(m): 6:30am On Aug 18, 2016
Shuu
Re: "When I Warned Our People About Buhari And What He Would Do With Power, No-one L by double0seven(m): 8:31am On Aug 18, 2016
Fayose so full of sh.it. just trying to stay relevant.

APC has nothing to do with PDP's problems; PDP did that on their own.

APC taking advantage of it is a different thing totally. That's what politicians do.

(1) (Reply)

The Pains’ll Soon Be Over, Buhari Assures Nigerians / The Easiest Way To Get Arrested, Appear In Court And Become Famous In Nigeria! / Classic Reply A Corps Member Gave Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.