Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,130 members, 7,835,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! (20787 Views)

500 Level FUTA Student Shot Dead By Police During A Peaceful Protest (photo) / FUTA Student Who Was Reported Missing Found. See What Happened. Photos / FUTA Student, Chinwe Ugoh-Vivian Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Femich18(m): 11:56am On Aug 04, 2016
ademidedavid:
FUTA GUYS WITH QUICK MONEY ARE LIKE 5 AND 6
Must you comment if uve got nothing to say? who told you Futarians love quick money. I'm not talking just cos I'm an Alumnus but its cos of what I have witnessed...just shut up please
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by STENON(f): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
This is not true jare.

Stop spreading fake news.
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
D rate ple r goin missing...
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by eitsei(m): 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
I pray they find him o...i know the guy wella
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by winnerjoy: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
THE CASE OF STUDENTS MISSING IS VERY VERY UNCOMMON IN FUTA AS THERE IS HIGH LEVEL OF SECURITY WITHIN THE CAMPUS,IT IS STILL UNBELIEVABLE
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Vicadonis(m): 3:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
aforosco:
Hello fellow nairalander. Please use ur office in any capacity to propagate this information. This boy is called Johnathan olukaiyeja, He is a 300 level student of Federal University of Technology, Akure, Department of Marine science and Technology. He has been declared missing for 5days now. He even missed two of his examination papers as this unfortunate event occurred during exam. Anyone who have seen him or have any information about his whereabouts should contact the no below. He left his own phone and laptop charging in the university hostel before he go lost

Please help in any capacity you can

He has been found and he is very fine.

Please help spread it too

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Opiano1: 3:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
UPDATE ON THE 2016/2017 FUTA POST-UTME SCREENING:::

Candidates should take note of the following;

No examination throughout the screening exercise.

You must not miss your screening date and time.

You must be at the screening venue at least 30mins before your schedule time.

Screening venue is Digital Resource Centre (DRC), Obanla FUTA.

Make enough photocopies of your original documents, I.e Jamb Notification of Result, O'level Result, E-tranzact Payment Receipt, Screening Schedule Print Out.

If you have any problem with issues like; no batch number, screening date and time. Try to reprint your slip, it has been resolved.

No closing date for purchase of the screening form till the commencement of screening exercise.

Be careful of who you call or who you meet throughout your stay for the screening. FUTA admission is based on merit list and not runs, don't be victim of fraud. Be Wise.....

Wishing you all success in your screening, believe you're already a Futarian, pray on the land of FUTA and proclaim your admission with faith. God bless you all.

For accommodation and more enquiries, please contact,

Com. Awoyinfa Opeoluwa 'Esq' (A.k.a OPIANO),
Financial Secretary FUTASUG.
+2347062912820.

Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Easy4reel(m): 3:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Appreciation goes to everyone who shows their concerns and pray for this guy. Thanks a bunch. It is with great joy that I inform you all that the guy is back home safe and sound, hale and healthy. May God protect us all!

NOW THE 'MISSING' Broadcast CAN STOP!!!

1 Like

Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by aforosco(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Thank you all report reaching us says He has been found.Already and i have spoken to him briefly
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by DICKtator: 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
His names are?

Quite hilarious

grin grin grin grin
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
yoruba love rituals, especially human head (Agbon) no be small. That head look like the consignment wey Baba lateef for don sell for jankara market since tey tey.

In Ogun, one 'Agbon' goes for 12,000 according to investigations. The Baba for don use the money play Baba ijebu finish sef!
. lmao
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by addizzle(f): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
yoruba love rituals, especially human head (Agbon) no be small. That head look like the consignment wey Baba lateef for don sell for jankara market since tey tey.

In Ogun, one 'Agbon' goes for 12,000 according to investigations. The Baba for don use the money play Baba ijebu finish sef!
U such a Clown...lols
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Olukaiyeja: 11:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Good bless you
Re: FUTA Student Johnathan olukaiyeja Missing Please Help!!! by Olukaiyeja: 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
BudeYahooCom:
yoruba love rituals, especially human head (Agbon) no be small. That head look like consignment wey Baba lateef for don sell for jankara market since tey tey.

Good bless you Mr BudeYahooCom, I wish to inform you that my beloved brother has been found, he was found praying. And as for his head...it is not for such places smiley. I pray this calamity NEVER BEFALL your family, such that others will use it as a medium to make mockery. Please lets treat each other as one family.
GOD BLESS the Dean of student affairs, FUTA, Prof. Alese for his fatherly approach.
GOD BLESS the ACSO for his Dedication, unconditional and unwavering love for his Job and humanity... I saw love @FUTA

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG v ASUU: Members who joined the strike Not Entitled To Salaries, Court Rules / UNIPORT Announces The Sale Of Post-UTME Form On Newspaper (pic) / #JusticeForSylvester: Ijaw Youth Council Protests In Front of Dowen College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.