Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. (576 Views)

I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please / I Nailed It ¶¶ See The Blog I Designed ¶¶ / I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. by Victorez007: 10:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
Please, check it out here and tell me what you think. Click here www.victorezblog.
Re: Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:14pm On Aug 03, 2016
cool but need more work on it
Re: Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2016
how do u do it on wordpress help me
Re: Wow! Check Out The Blog I Designed And Managed Only With My Android Phone. by Toluwani113: 12:49am On Aug 07, 2016
Victorez007:
Please, check it out here and tell me what you think.
Click here www.victorezblog.
Hello ADMIN,

I represent DailySchoolGist Blog and I’m writing to offer you cheap advertising on my blog/website.

I understand stand that you manage a website and my blog/website will be your best place to get massive traffic to it.

My blog is about school news targeting Students accross the nation. Luckily, I have up to 10,000 unique readers monthly.

Since there are huge numbers of people seeking information about admissions, I believe your website will be seen and visited by many of them.

The advantage of advertising with us that its affordable and promising.

Kindly send me your website info to get started. Please visit our Advert page for details.

Thanks

DailySchoolGist Blog

(1) (Reply)

Suggested Ad Services For Website Owners & Bloggers / Domainking Great Freedom Sale / Web Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.