Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android (16925 Views)

3c Hub Vs. Slot: Which Is Better To Buy Your Phone? / Whatsapp Extends Support For Blackberry To End Of 2017 / Blackberry Launches Blackberry DTEK60 - A Beast Of An Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 03, 2016
BlackBerry has announced the launch of a software licensing program for its Mobility Solutions business by introducing the BlackBerry Hub+ for Android. The Hub+ is a suite of applications that includes the BlackBerry Hub, calendar, contacts, notes, tasks, device search, launcher and password keeper applications for Android smartphones.

An important initiative of the Mobility Solutions unit is a software strategy that combines BlackBerry’s strength in security, engineering savvy and device experience. The result – the ability to extend the best of BlackBerry’s secure communications and productivity features to any Android M consumer, enterprise or government customer, said Ralph Pini, Chief Operating Officer and General Manager, Mobility Solutions, BlackBerry. “Our customers have always raved about the unique experience of our proprietary productivity apps such as the BlackBerry Hub, calendar and contacts, amongst others. I’m excited that we’re now able to offer these amazing features to all Android users that demand the most out of their smartphones.”
http://digitalclique.com.ng/get-a-quintessential-experience-as-blackberry-launches-hub-for-android/
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by LMohd(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
nice!
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by hibykhay: 6:26am On Aug 04, 2016
Pischure
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by kiyosaki1(m): 6:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice one from BB

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Bisjosh(f): 6:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Are we still gonna be able to make use of whatsapp on bb from next year?

5 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by SaintAlbert53: 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
okay
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Biggty(m): 6:31am On Aug 04, 2016
That is certainly the end of blackberry

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by MrTemple(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
They should try harder cos I don't want 2 throwaway my blackburry grin

Watsapp tins on my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by jazinogold(m): 6:32am On Aug 04, 2016
dem no wan relegate
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by lyriclekidd(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
End of BlackBerry bruh
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Metobime(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2016
But why facebook app no dey for bb again?

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by gift01: 6:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Came here to read more on the topic so as to get enlightened only to be more confused

29 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by HtwoOw: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
People still dey use BB ??

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by feldido(m): 6:41am On Aug 04, 2016
This is a new business strategy to be relevant... Andi pray they get it right this time.
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by lekkie073(m): 6:43am On Aug 04, 2016
gift01:
Came here to read more on the topic so as to get enlightened only to be more confused
no be only u o....me self no even understand wetin dem dey talk grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Mememan: 6:46am On Aug 04, 2016
[sub][/sub]
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2016
I keep getting this threat from blackberry that by December, my precious whatsapp will stop being functional..

It's either blackberry company is dull or they don't value we their customers..

3 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Wan47(m): 6:48am On Aug 04, 2016
Their android will hav facebook n whatsapp..... jst dose old nonsense dat wont hav. I neva had
love 4 BB tho
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by symbianDON(m): 6:52am On Aug 04, 2016
if they like let them launch blackberry bus stop na dem sabi. fact remains that they are on a downward spiral grin

2 Likes

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by stano2(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2016
This thread came to front-page like 20mins ago and I just commented and my comment still made front-page. RIP Blackberry

1 Like

Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice... I've been using BlackBerry hub in my android phone since last year. It's cool
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by mysteriousman(m): 6:57am On Aug 04, 2016
Nice space bookers for this thread una try
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Zico5(m): 6:58am On Aug 04, 2016
Bisjosh:
Are we still gonna be able to make use of whatsapp on bb from next year?
That is my question as well o. I just bought new bb but to discover that I will not be able to use whatsapp from next year.
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Emeka71(m): 7:02am On Aug 04, 2016
Metobime:
But why facebook app no dey for bb again?
Android and i-phone have taken the shine from black-berry.
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Bisjosh(f): 7:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Zico5:

That is my question as well o. I just bought new bb but to discover that I will not be able to use whatsapp from next year.

Lol! I'm selling my BlackBerry next week.
Re: Blackberry Launches Hub+ For Android by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2016
Zico5:

OS 10 users e.g Q10, Z10, Passport, Classic, Z30 etc will still be able to use whatsapp cos blackberry is plannin to roll out a software update for that OS soon. The current OS 10 version is 10.3.2 and blackberry is workin on releasin 10.3.3 fo just keep your fingers crossed and expect the update. And once that update is out and the user's update to the OS, WhatsApp would continue on the devices

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travelling To A Foreign Country? Break The Language Barrier With These Apps. / Whats The Best Budget Phone So Far. / MTN Unlimited Midnight Browsing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.