Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,867 members, 7,866,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? (1158 Views)

"Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet / OzzyBosco Is An Igbo Chief, Pictured With Ifeanyi Ubah & Chiefs / Tonto Dike's Husband Bought Lexus For Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? by seethemhaters: 10:47pm On Aug 03, 2016
What is happening to this country? The guy posted on his Instagram @ifeanyidikejr that he is homo and that keeping it a secret has been hard on his loved ones. Then he deleted it and claim he was hacked I'm confused Is he Davido or Wizkid or Justin Bieber that they will be hacking him And if he was hacked, how was he able to delete the post Abi set hacker post something com change mind?? Na Wa O!!!

Re: Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? by LordZero(m): 11:01pm On Aug 03, 2016
How will someone know if it's him now when the account is not verified.
on a serious note, if it's true he should show us his HE-MOTHER(a male that got pregnant and gave birth to him).
The way we Africans buy the bullsh!t sold to us by western world is alarming. .

He was hacked but he was able to delete it later, he thinks everyone is as du.ll as he is abi?

1 Like

Re: Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? by goldbim(f): 11:43pm On Aug 03, 2016
grin grin I hope he has saved enough money from his acting career?this is Naija oo.they'll so frustrate his life with discrimination..actor Gaybriel grin.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Ifeanyi Dike Jr Comes Out As Homosexua*l*!!!!?? by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 04, 2016
I've been hearing this rumour for a while. I guess it's true then.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter Of A Kid To Pres.obama,and See Obama's Reply Here(pics). / Criminals In A Church? Police Invades Popular RCCG Redemption Camp, Arrests 236 / Checkout This Mide Martins Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.