Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

"Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (57144 Views)

May Death Take Me Before My Time If I Am Gay - Designer Yomi Casual / Wentworth Miller: 'I Am Gay & I Don't Want To Play Straight Characters Anymore' / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by dinma007: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has officially come out of the closet after too many suspicions and allegations. This is coming after he was slammed  two days ago for saying he squirts for his bae.

In a post he hurriedly deleted few minuted after he posted it, he wrote;

"Bleep celebrity, Bleep fake friends, Bleep haters. Live your life to please yourself not anybody. If u like have 1billion followers I careless about that. Micheal Jackson was d top world celebrity den with so much followers. Biko where is he today? MKO was one of d richest man in Nigeria den pls where is he now. If u like love me or hate me is your business.d FACT still remain no one can make u happy only u can make urself happy "

https://www.lailasblog.com/bobrisky-officially-comes-gay/

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
At last

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by chriskosherbal(m): 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
Gbam!!! Brobrisky is damniiiiiiiiiit serious grin

YOUR LIFE tho

30 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by falcon01: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
he just wasted it! i thought he was gonna come out in style thats why he's been prolonging it. well now according to Nigeria you are an offender and you will be punished accordingly.

68 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Topccy007: 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
St*pid fellow! All I can say...

1 Like

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by dollytino4real(f): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2017
guy anal cancer is real and painful dont die that die

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by nmanma1(f): 3:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bobrisky ass gonna explode soon.

8 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by LesbianBoy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
sexybbstar:
At last

Forget bobrisky, i want to tell you something coman sit on my laps jare! tongue

4 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
finally....

caption this tho'

8 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
LesbianBoy:

Forget bobrisky, i want to tell you something coman sit on my laps jare! tongue
it's been a long time... Hope you were not banned sha?

1 Like

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by DanseMacabre(m): 3:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
But we knew all along na. This one no be news. Like lalasticala coming out of the closet to say snake meat is his best meat. This is what they used to use to give us example of oxymoron in English: open secret.

And that pic of two kissing males is... gross. Some of us don't know whether we are homophobic or not, but guys like this make one want to start sodomising gay folks with hot rods and shiit.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by NwaAmaikpe: 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
shocked

No you won't go to Hell.

God is not judgemental and accepts us just the way we are.
God loves the gays too.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by kafiz1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
atleast yhu knw d truth nd d truth shal set yhu free
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Safiaa(f): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Umm is this new? This is something we've all know. His 'bae' is a married senator in Nigeria. Everyone knows this.
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by teamsynergy: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
I like this nigga.... he no send no body and living his life....

this country get plenty gay and les who always criticise gayz jst to stay off the radar..... but the statement jst out of frustration frm so many msgs bobi receives by naija fools who won't mind their business

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by handsomenonny(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Both u and bobrisky

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Afrok(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Nah your cross carry am... I won't waste my prayers on you when you eventually starts wearing diapers and pampers embarassed

2 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by AlexCk: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
lipsrsealed

Bob, honestly...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by lollypeezle(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
i still can't see where he accepted fully. This is not full acceptance

5 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by AntiWailer: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
liar oshi
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Niyinficient(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
DSS....over to you!

1 Like

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Edopesin: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
yhur hell na mansion

2 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by tofolo(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
pls next time add graphic picture, for this.
dinma007:
Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky has officially come out of the closet after too many suspicions and allegations. This is coming after he was slammed  two days ago for saying he squirts for his bae.

In a post he hurriedly deleted few minuted after he posted it, he wrote;

"Bleep celebrity, Bleep fake friends, Bleep haters. Live your life to please yourself not anybody. If u like have 1billion followers I careless about that. Micheal Jackson was d top world celebrity den with so much followers. Biko where is he today? MKO was one of d richest man in Nigeria den pls where is he now. If u like love me or hate me is your business.d FACT still remain no one can make u happy only u can make urself happy "

https://www.lailasblog.com/bobrisky-officially-comes-gay/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Safiaa:
Umm
grin
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Don't know why, but I like this guy. sorry girl.

8 Likes

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Handsomebeing(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Lol
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Mynd44: 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
falcon01:
he just wasted it! i thought he was gonna come out in style thats why he's been prolonging it. well now according to Nigeria you are an offender and you will be punished accordingly.
Punished by who?

The law says the practice of homosexuality. Where have you seen him practice? Didnt Richard Quest come to Nigeria? Was he arrested?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by freezyprinzy(m): 3:24pm On Nov 06, 2017
Finally can this guy just be arrested please?

1 Like

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by dust144(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
So we can now book for reservation in hell! Be real in all.

1 Like

Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by Ephhay(f): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Stupid boy undecided
Re: "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet by HeyCorleone(m): 3:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Like no one never knew.

Besides I can't understand they're still people in today's world who judge someone because they choose to sin differently.

Imagine a prostitute who has committed tons of abortion telling homosexuals they'd go to hell.

35 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Gives Tuface Lap-Dance While Tuface Laughs In Admiration(Pics,Video / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W / Man Crashes His New Benz After Being Chased By Officers, Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.