Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,499 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) (15417 Views)

Atiku APC’s Greatest Nightmare For 2019 – FFK / Niger Delta Avengers Guerrilla Methods A Nightmare To The Military - Daily Trust / Amaechi Invited For Road Inspection By Rivers PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2016
It is no longer news that Indorama Eleme have started rolling out their fertilizer to Nigerian farmers, Yes it's a thing of joy for farmers and the economy but also a nightmare for road users.

Road users can no longer pass Indorama junction at Eleme with ease, thanks to the increased number of WRONGLY parked trucks on both sides of the expressway leaving road users to make use of a lane. Workers now get to work late and come back home late because of the heavy gridlock caused daily by these trucks.

As a matter of urgency, Indorama management should please create 'garage' for these trucks or at least employ traffic wardens who will work from say 6am to 10pm daily to help control traffic and also make sure the drivers of these trucks do not obstruct the flow of traffic.

The pictures below shows what workers go through daily even on weekends.

Mods please help us get this to their management by doing the needful. I have neither snake nor Tonto to give you. grin grin

Mods, please move to right section. Na vex i dey use type this.

1 Like

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2016
More....

1 Share

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 12:04am On Aug 04, 2016
More pictures.....

1 Share

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2016
This is what people suffer daily.

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by otokx(m): 7:23am On Aug 04, 2016
Is that tanker not driving one way?
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2016
otokx:
Is that tanker not driving one way?

Because of the way the trucks are parked, leaving only a small portion for users, most people resort to one way driving. You can see that corolla too. That's how most people drive now.
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by PFRB: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Indorama belongs to OBJ. You can see why things are like that.

2 Likes

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
PFRB:
Indorama belongs to OBJ. You can see why things are like that.

Not wholly from what I gathered.
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by veekid(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016
Obj how far now

1 Like

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by adewale2011(m): 11:29am On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Tkayhandsome(m): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
Rivers of hell
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by dassylegend(f): 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
The road has bn like that for long... Can't bliv nuffn is bn done abt it all these wyl
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by businessweb: 11:30am On Aug 04, 2016
I don't see any nightmare here

Was expecting a kind of okokomaiko view

6 Likes

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by izzou(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2016
I dont know why truck drivers are always oppressors

They always seem to break laws and get away with it, just like ourr politicians

Apart from Lagos, we dey try small, other States i have visited always have an issue with these drivers

They park anyhow, cause accidents and no law enforcement agent cares

This country needs another start
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Super1759: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
This pictures are misleading. I just passed there now.. Its worse than this and by the way, its from "imo river" junction down down to Oyigbo. Everywhere is locked . trailers lying everywhere. Trucks with desiel fell over and then our Aba drivers are not helping matters.

The road is upside down. I spent 3 hours there...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2016
The sufferings and pains on this road have always been much and unnecessary. But the new addition of poorly managed trucks blocking blocking a large chunk of both lanes will bring about a whole new dimension of sufferings and turmoil.

I've been plying this road since 2008. This is one of the most important roads in the whole of Nigeria yet it's being turmoil and struggles navigating through it. As far as the fertiliser plant operates, this is now a permanent road nightmare. The pains will be close to what commuters pass through on the Mile 2- Apapa axis of the Oshodi expressway.

2 Likes

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by yousee(m): 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
I wish you could do the channelstv i-witness report .

That is the fastest way these guys and the government will wake up to their responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by qually: 11:36am On Aug 04, 2016
lonelydora:
More....
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by 2eggs1goal: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Rivers state the most overrated state in Nigeria.

cc Wike
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 04, 2016
Op the pics too much!!! U drove ur point home with the first two pics cool btw leme finish my bottle of origin first... NEXT
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by saaedlee: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Lawlessness
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by mrpotoristools: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2016
Na wa ooo
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by EagleScribes: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
Let the blame game begin!!!!
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 11:42am On Aug 04, 2016
The insatiable needs of my countrymen
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
EagleScribes:
Let the blame game begin!!!!
wat do u understand by lukin at those pics
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by MadCow1: 11:43am On Aug 04, 2016
Blame Wike and Patience Jonathan.

That road is a Federal Road (East - West Road) and the Contract was Award under two Budgets during Jonathans reign namely;

-SURE.P

&

-Federal Ministry of Works and Housing

Yet the only time the road was patched was when Patience Jonathans foster Mother that killed herself in an Accident caused by over speeding was being buried.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by MadCow1: 11:48am On Aug 04, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Rivers state the most overrated state in Nigeria.

cc Wike

#Preach..
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by lonelydora: 11:52am On Aug 04, 2016
Super1759:
This pictures are misleading. I just passed there now.. Its worse than this and by the way, its from "imo river" junction down down to Oyigbo. Everywhere is locked . trailers lying everywhere. Trucks with desiel fell over and then our Aba drivers are not helping matters.

The road is upside down. I spent 3 hours there...

We are talking of Eleme expressway after Akpajo and not Oyigbo.
Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by richidinho(m): 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
MadCow1:
Blame Wike and Patience Jonathan.

That road is a Federal Road (East - West Road) and the Contract was Award under two Budgets during Jonathans reign namely;

-SURE.P

&

-Federal Ministry of Works and Housing

Yet the only time the road was patched was when Patience Jonathans foster Mother that killed herself in an Accident caused by over speeding was being buried.

Sorry

1 Like

Re: Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) by Frank3n2(m): 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
Issokay... Lemme call Wike grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Insist On Investigating Abudu-Balogun Despite Victim Withdrawing Case / Nasarawa Assembly Asks CJ To Disband Impeachment Panel / US Partners With Anambra On Agriculture, Oil & Gas, Industrialization & Commerce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.