Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,237 members, 7,839,258 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) (25596 Views)

Chris Ubah To Peter Obi: Apologise In One Week On 5 Newspapers Or I Expose You / Obiano Apologizes To IPOB Over May 30 2016 Killing Of Members In Onitsha. / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by pyxon(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
IKILLxxxAFONJAS:

The English wey u and ur granddad the speak no be person form am?? Anu'man
This had me rolling with laughter
Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by boss1310(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
FreeGlobe:
Obiano does not have any reason to apologise to obi it is supposed to be the other way round.. I think its just for the media anyway
hahahahaha e dey pain you abi.am a prophet and obiano just said exactly what I told you about Obi without adding or subtracting anything. your antenna always stand up anytime you hear obi.hmm serious food don done for you o cos you will be fighting everybody here,please come out in the streets to fight anambra people too cos they will always support Obi that's a fight that will last your entire life hahahahaha
Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by obinnajr(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
FreeGlobe:

Na today the reconciliation start? The attention seeking Peter obi will not go and rest

CONSULTANTS DONT SEEK ATTENTION, THEY SEEK US.
Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by FreeGlobe(f): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
boss1310:

hahahahaha e dey pain you abi.am a prophet and obiano just said exactly what I told you about Obi without adding or subtracting anything. your antenna always stand up anytime you hear obi.hmm serious food don done for you o cos you will be fighting everybody here,please come out in the streets to fight anambra people too cos they will always support Obi that's a fight that will last your entire life hahahahaha
Keep talking nonsense... I have asked you to start talking about yourself only and stop deceiving yourself that majority of Anambra people care about peter obi.. Only brainwashed people like you do.. Ngige is more popular than Peter obi in Anambra today... Obiano is being a bigger man by reaching out to the selfish, greedy and failed politician called peter obi... I'm waiting for obiano to come and tell us that he lied when he said peter obi left debts instead of the phantom 75 billion for him, until then, stop mentioning me with your nonsense
Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by boss1310(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=FreeGlobe post=48181911]
Whoa see fight. Your cries still dey gear one hahahahaha
Re: Obiano Apologizes To Peter Obi, As They Reconcile (photos) by Felixtuta(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Politicians!!! They know how play with peoples mind...am not surprise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Can No Longer Afford To Subsidise Fuel, Electricity – Jimi Agbaje / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / ‘London Detention’: British Govt Hasn’t Apologised To Obi - Obi/Datti Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.