Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country (25542 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by chokekachy: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doI7vKkk2N8
Atiku Abubakar at the Interactive Session organised by the Arewa Joint Committee at the Arewa House Auditorium, Kaduna.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by AsomArchitectNG(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2022
They'll say and do all manner of things just to gain the masses votes and then start giving excuse upon excuse after looting the country wealth. No be Nigerian politicians again?

About starting your building project? See our live thread for our ongoing building construction project of a 3-bedroom bungalow in Oron, Akwa Ibom... Link in my signature

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by SeniorMan715(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Someone that abandoned his wife and children in Europe is assuring security when he can't secure his family, tell that to fools and janjanweed clowns

227 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Millenuim: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
In other words, you will call your boys to order

210 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by FalseProphet1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Unfortunately for you Mr Atiku, Peter Obi would win next year's election so don't worry yourself.

This I have seen.

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by lhordspy: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Nonsense barawo.

Thief.

In as much as i dislike Peter obi and never a fan of him, i will pick him 3million times over this criminal without even thinking twice, in a split-seconds.

I dont know how, it might take me years, but surely i know i will be the one to jail this criminal. I will make sure he pays for all the money him and obasanjo stole without mercy.

Infact kai.... angry

231 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by GreaterFuture(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Politics, stay far from it

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by BewareOf419: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Liar.. Old format

53 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by samwillyco1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Criminals at it again.

You will also make $1=#1 and pay every Nigerians 100k every month

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Okorojiga: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Lashist(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Omo Tinubu and Buhari do pass this one na cheesy grin. That video where BAT promised there will be no single strike in his tenure and promised plenty student loans cheesy. Or where tinubu promised 1$ to 1naira...These politicians really mean us cheesy

46 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Joey4321: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by FLYFIRE(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Mary00:
Abeg go and rest
Dont mind these thieves

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Opinedecandid(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na I know you are serious.
I believe you.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by xpressionx(m): 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Northerners are always using the swear word,so it means nothing

32 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Umsworld: 10:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Funny and stale

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Mercury12(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Oga go and sit down cheesy
Are you ready to swear by sango and amadioha.
Not that I believe in them but nah dem una dey fear pass God

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by iCauseTrouble: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Says someone that deleted a tweet about Deborah's murder.... If you like, believe him

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by flexispy: 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Too desperate

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by oluwasegun007(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Chineke shocked shocked

Is this being desperate or zeal to work.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Yoighaman(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2022
Must you swear?

Goes to show that you are all liars.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Lecax: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Fear this man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Loverboi2cute(m): 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Keep on capping dust stùpîd greëdy thief

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by BESTScientist1: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Na today? Chief Swearer! At least you no go turn rotten situation to a bad one

14 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by omoredia: 10:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Liars always like to swear and invoke the name of God anyhow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Guderian(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Desperate old thieve

angry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Iliveforever(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
He’s even swearing.

Our own natural disaster is the kind of politicians we have.

So this man who was the former VP couldn’t solve the problems Nigerians are facing except if he’s the president?

Tinubu who brought buhari to seat can’t advice him on what to do, but he can do it himself if he’s the president.

Nobody will take you useless things serious come 2023

17 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Natbrowny: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
Trash

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country by Throwback: 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2022
I swear to you Atiku, only a Nigerian will rule Nigeria.

Until the day that a Nigerian rules in another African country, being the population and economic giant of Africa, no foreigner will rule in Nigeria.

Obasanjo realised that your parental background was not Nigerian and ensured you did not succeed him.

222 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adegoke Jeremiah: Ekiti Govt Sues Chef Dammy’s Pastor, Demands ₦10M Damages / Olusegun Obasanjo Appointed Into UN High-Level Advisory Board On Mediation / New Lagos VIS Headquarters Commissioned By Sanwo-Olu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.