Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,991 members, 7,828,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car (30746 Views)

Ali Baba On Kate Middleton Always Stepping Out Immediately After She Puts To Bed / Laura Ikeji Reacts To Ali Baba’s Post About Ladies With K-Legs & Mini Skirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by mickene009(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
grin.. Just being happy n popular.
Celebrity n odds always good for the News.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by oshorstan(f): 2:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
The God that did your own, will do more for me...I congratulate you for being wealthy, its a major miracle @ Alibaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by hinex(m): 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
If na me do am, i be fool but since na Ali baba, is fun. This nofin than foolishness no joke at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by Decryptor(m): 4:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
Naija and copy-copy! Motor race where Hummer is being used instead of Safari Cars? I bet they won't exceed 80kmph! Mtchewww

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by olamilekan360(m): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Make u just fall break leg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba At The Eleko Motor Race In Lagos, Stands On Top Of His Car by Jimi23(m): 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
Rich dude. Make ur enemies dem scatter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate Ahneeka Shares New Amazing Pictures / Oge Okoye Stuns In Denim Outfit (Photos) / Between Bovi And A Fan Begging For Money For His Child’s Naming Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.