Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:48 PM

Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom (55857 Views)

NAN'S Gives AE-FUNAI 7 Days To Refund Students Their 50k For Security Levy Or... / How Students Write Exams At The American University Of Nigeria (Photos) / UNIBEN Female Students & Their Luggage Outside Waiting For Hostel Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Xtopher123(m): 2:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Blackberrybabes:
This is what a typical classroom should like. This is an European University and you can see that almost everyone in thn Apple Laptop for that matter.

But here we rejoice when the Government presents us with one laptop or when another country presents our anti-graft agency with 6 laptops..

We are getting there one day.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/08/see-european-university-classroom-with.html

Well your typo error doesn't justify your need for a Laptop undecided
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Annalise:

Uncle, e nor cheap. A brand new present generation mac book starts from £800 in the UK. That's about 400k in naira. With the UK minimum wage, you need to work for at least 100 hours to afford a mac book.
I was being sarcastic because dude was clearly ignorant
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Exxit:
you can't get it free. You make a payment plan, and decide how much you're gonna pay each month till you complete it. Wtf is wrong w you?
It was a sarcastic statement

1 Like

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by maternal: 2:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
MasterRahl:
Macbooks are manufactured in the US hence the citizens acquire it at cheap prices. Anyway, methinks there's no need for this comparison. Most white folks live fake lives. They live on credit that's why they rely heavily on the credit card system which they must pay back. We in naija use debit cards mostly hence your account must be well funded before you can make a purchase. My point is I believe in Nigeria. I'm not carried away by whatever happens in the West. Nigeria shall be great.

You're very ignorant.

1. Its not made in America.

2. It's not cheap at all.

3. The credit system is small in naija because the economy is horrible and it's a 3rd world country. A credit system is actually good and healthy for the economy if used properly of course. I personally only use credit for a big purchase like a house.

4. The only peoples who's accounts are "well funded" are the corrupted politicians or their offspring.

2 Likes

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Believe2061(m): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty, mbok stop this kind comparison,
Money were those Oyinbo spend on those Apple Macbooks fit pay annual tuition for 1000 students or more for our public universities,
We shall get there,
Na just time.
I was worried about the poor educational system, but now I think my worry has been superimposed by my grave concern for your state of mind."Najust time" Does it look like we getting better?
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Believe2061(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
MasterRahl:
Macbooks are manufactured in the US hence the citizens acquire it at cheap prices. Anyway, methinks there's no need for this comparison. Most white folks live fake lives. They live on credit that's why they rely heavily on the credit card system which they must pay back. We in naija use debit cards mostly hence your account must be well funded before you can make a purchase. My point is I believe in Nigeria. I'm not carried away by whatever happens in the West. Nigeria shall be great.

You certainly have no choice, from your tone it looks like you have never and will never cross the borders of ur GP zone. so why won't you believe in all that you have? you apparently, are a realist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
DrMustafa:
i wish NIGERIAN government will take corrections and do the needful...

see my pesin in dia mix

E be like your person nor get the lappy oh grin grin
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Ghost447(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
Airforce1:
Big Deal??

Nigeria is going to be great only when we start buying our locally made products.
Yes o, just as you bought made in Nigeria phone to type this.
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
mamaafrik:
It'z not even an ordinary lappy,it'z an apple brand,our government should cover their faces.

Wats special in Macbooks? E jux carry name 4 head Ni ooo... There are plenty ov laptops better than macbooks. Alienware, Razerblade, Microsoft surface pro to mention a few
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
I honestly think we have reached a stage where we should stop comparing ourselves with other Western nations. Even South Africa seems a bit far off. Ghana would be better comparison.
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by cococandy(f): 5:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
MacBook is cheap in US? Lmao.
MasterRahl:
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by redsun(m): 6:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
You lack everything because Nigerian education system is fundamentally flawed. It lacks common sense,initiatives,basic human instincts and intuitions. It is classic example of brain washed education.

True education frees you up from the bondage of fundamental ignorance, lack and perpetual miseries.
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by ogaju007(m): 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
MasterRahl:

Question for you? Will Nigeria be a better place with easy access to credit facilities?
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
ogaju007:

Question for you? Will Nigeria be a better place with easy access to credit facilities?
Well, with most banks being faced with this issue of "nonperforming loans", I think the answer is obvious. But every problem has a solution.
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Gesd(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2016
handysuzy:
Naija which way na
any way is a way my brother
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Barigaboy(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
They don't have what we have. Apple laptops is not the problem now and we r not China to Complete Americans in d world of technologies. Let's stop critisizing, leaving d relevant and facing d irrelevant. Its looks good they way they r all holding d system but don't u don't no that those things they r holding cud b disadvantages to some of them as they wud be busy doing something else. That's y Nigerians usually bag their first class.
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nathkem01(m): 9:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
9ja don taya me

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by effido666: 1:11am On Aug 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Big Deal??

Nigeria is going to be great only when we start buying our locally made products.
locally made products dat are gud or up to standard......? ur type wil not even make use of any naija made products
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by ogadrew(m): 5:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
laptop is very cheap there ,compare to Nigeria ...,#400≈ $1
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
Airforce1:
Big Deal??

what locally made products. Fufu abi moinmoin
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
mamaafrik:
It'z not even an ordinary lappy,it'z an apple brand,our government should cover their faces.
what is extraordinaryabout it. What does it do that ''ordinary '' lappy doesn't. Is apple a govt body?
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
hungryboy:
Aunty, mbok stop this kind comparison,
Money were those Oyinbo spend on those Apple Macbooks fit pay annual tuition for 1000 students or more for our public universities,
We shall get there,
Na just time.
which school be dat wen de collet 350 as school fees
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
VolTOxic:
The government is yet to provide simple basic amenities to it's citizens. And you're here ranting about laptop.

[img]http://media4./media/XIqCQx02E1U9W/giphy.gif[/img]
how many have you paid for
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
MasterRahl:
no the citizens are highly productive morons that were swindled into buy-in made in China products at exorbitant cost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:40pm On Aug 05, 2016
DrMustafa:
i wish NIGERIAN government will take corrections and do the needful...

see my pesin in dia mix
as innnnn d guy is wondering how they cannot just take notes like normal ppl with paper and Biro Mr tape recorder
Like a boss
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
SylarsMcQuins:
I don't see Nigeria being like this in my life time
not surprising, many are called, you clearly were not chosen
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
no the citizens are highly productive morons that were swindled into buy-in made in China products at exorbitant cost
grin
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mamaafrik(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
what is extraordinaryabout it. What does it do that ''ordinary '' lappy doesn't. Is apple a govt body?
see you, if they ask you to choose between ordinary brand and this one you ,wish one will u choose ?
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 7:39am On Aug 06, 2016
mamaafrik:
see you, if they ask you to choose between ordinary brand and this one you ,wish one will u choose ?
windows or chrome that majority uses.only fools use apple products
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mamaafrik(m): 1:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
windows or chrome that majority uses.only fools use apple products
gbenure soun......,dem go place Vsus,lenovo,zenox and apple ,u go con carry ur head choose aside apple?,ur head is not the "buredi" type,"ko wule rara"
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mikolo80: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2016
mamaafrik:
gbenure soun......,dem go place Vsus,lenovo,zenox and apple ,u go con carry ur head choose aside apple?,ur head is not the "buredi" type,"ko wule rara"
you think it's everyone that is gullible for brand names. Spending on overpriced and yet useless commodities. What use is an expensive paper weight that cannot exchange files with 90% of the world. A laptop is a tool not a fashion accessory
Re: Students & Their Laptops In American University Classroom by mamaafrik(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2016
mikolo80:
you think it's everyone that is gullible for brand names. Spending on overpriced and yet useless commodities. What use is an expensive paper weight that cannot exchange files with 90% of the world. A laptop is a tool not a fashion accessory
abegii

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra School Children Made Generator Which Runs On Water - Photos / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / See Punishment Hehehe (picx)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.