Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,195 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS (982 Views)

How Jonathan Was Deceived, Sabotaged By His Own Cabinet, Others – Wike / Abubakar Shekau Reappears In New Video, Says Boko Haram Will Take Over Africa / Forensic Analysis:'fake Part' Of Wike's Voice With Fayose Used In Audio Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by senier007(m): 7:14am On Aug 04, 2016
Below is excerpts of Shekau’s  words in Hausa:

“All blessings be to Almighty Allah, and his His Prophet SAW. I am Imam Abubakar Shekau

“This is the message to the world, to those who can understand Hausa and any other languages it can be translated for a clear understanding of the message, which is why we are sending this message to the world.

“The content of my message goes thus. We have heard news going round and attributed to people we had earlier pledge allegiance to. Even though we are not against them base on the message we heard in the world radio but we are still on our ideology.

“We know those we differ with, and I have written on this long ago. All we wrote have been documented with me, some eight pages and some nine pages stating their kind of ideology.

“Because I stated it clear that I am against the principle where someone will dwell in the society with the infidels without making public his opposition or anger against infidels publicly as it is stated in the Quran. Anyone doing such can't be a real Muslim thick and thin. This is what our ideology proved. And that is where I am, to them, a Muslim can dwell in the society and do his marketing compromising core foundations.

I want the world to know that we are still holding our ideology and tied with the Quran, we will not derail [/b]and will not revolt but will continue to remain in the cause of Allah. Following Prophet SAW is compulsory for us, and we will follow it to the end.

“This is our stand, [b]and we are still in the cause of Jama’atu Ahl as-Sunnah li-Da’awati wal-Jihad and Allah will help us
. May Allah strengthen us to remain in this cause.

We are still members of Jama’atu Ahl as-Sunnah li-Da’awati wal-Jihad, no matter what they call us, we remain what we are. No matter what we have our basis in Quran. No matter what they call us, what we aspire is to justify our ideology in the Quran which is ultimate because we have not derailed. We are on and in the future, we will not accept any emissary except the one we can attest he is sincere and truthful for Allah and His cause.

“In the first place, we sat and I was deceived, they said I should write my ideology to be taken if there is a mistake they will point out and bring back.  They now deceive me, and it is base on some authorities and today I found out that there is one who is following principles of infidel which they want me to follow, and Prophet has stopped us against such. We are still in the cause of Allah and will never depart in the struggle to establish an Islamic caliphate and standing by Islam. We will continue to work for the cause of Allah no going back.

“Anyone that caused this, no problem, if it's possible may Allah show him the correct path and if it is not so may Allah protect us from his mischief.”

Link to the audio: https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=AhYR37fvB-k
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by feldido(m): 7:25am On Aug 04, 2016
Mutiny has reset his brains.

If he dare show his face again, this time they will kill him like a dog.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by DjAndroid: 7:25am On Aug 04, 2016
This is coup in Sambisa! The movie go sweet die!

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by mannobi(m): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2016
The cat with many lives-shekau. So he was deceived? May you never recover from your confusion
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2016
I wonder the kind of mentality these 1diots have. Even my dog reasons better. Just imagine how a grown man thinks all because of religion. Tufiakwa
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 04, 2016
This guy no d die? Am tired of all this illiterates with thier yeye vendetta let them do thier worse abeg instead of trying to become celebrities
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Kingsasian(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2016
Division in the enemy's camp. May they never recover.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Agbgift(f): 8:11am On Aug 04, 2016
May confusion never cease in their camp. They shall kill themselves. Their end is here.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Alexander001(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2016
Game of thrones season 1 naija version. Imam Abubakar Shekau is not the heir to the throne while his contender's father is the Boko haram founder.
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Gozzzy(m): 8:19am On Aug 04, 2016
loooooolllzzz... so, coup sef dey take place in sambisa.... heheheheheheeeeeeeeeee I laugh in Uzbekistan!!
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by Godjone(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2016
You were deceived by ISIS

Deceived in what sense Is killing people by your fellow haramites a legal business

My friend nobody deceived you, it was rather a continuity of the killing you people so enjoy in taking lives.

I pray they not only decieve you but kill that useless soulless monster in you.

#DeathToIslamist
Re: Abubakar Shekau Reappears In Audio Claims He Was Deceived And Cut Ties With ISIS by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2016
isis is not true muslim..those that read know that..we are not all ipobians that think with their anus...

(1) (Reply)

Customs To Clear Cargoes At Lekki Deep Seaport Under 24 Hrs – Customs / Battle Royale B/w Tinubu And Atiku/saraki / Atiku Should Forget About 2019, Our Support Is For Buhari Says Adamawa APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.