Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking (46200 Views)

Nigerian Man Declared Wanted In UK For Allegedly Assaulting A Woman. Photo / Josephine Iyamu Jailed For 14 Years In UK For Voodoo Sex Trafficking / Nigerian Nurse Convicted In The UK For Trafficking Women For Prostitution. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by queenfav(f): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aww,they even helped with her luggage,Nigerian police go say make u carry your box for head sef!
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Frank3n2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Asomota grin
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
cha
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Emmatdayo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
not surprised

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by gurunlocker: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
I know it's Benin before opening the thread....
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by victorazy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
lofty900:
See her evil face. This shows that our customs and security is wack in this country. She's moving this girls out of Nigeria yet it's UK police that rescued the girls and arrested her. Shame

Our border is as porous as u can imagin it.

Finally MOD lifted my ban after nearly 1 month.
I think he or she used it to wish me happy birthday today.
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by saintdennis(m): 12:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:
See, i don't think this lady forced anybody.
Most knew what they were getting into.
I once met a girl that was traffiked to russia to be a slutt..
She confessed that she knew what she was going into.

Anyway, i am sure most of them saw that the life wasn't what they expected.

U know what's up... nobody can force an edo-deltan to europe.

They even hustle to make batches.
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by 9jatatafo(m): 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
I hail Nairaland crew. I spotted NCA in the main news. Name Checkers Association (NCA) UK branch. Oga Seun, please is heading NCA, UK office?
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Tkayhandsome(m): 12:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
I love this woman. I love black girls
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by ayusco85(m): 12:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
qualityovenbake:
You commit a crime in Kalakuta Republic and you run to Kafachan, the long arm of the law will still catch up with you.

Of all the towns in Nigeria, I had to mention kafanchan .... Why?
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by modestdude(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
amiibaby:
Hmmm
it seems like you are in Ekiti or Ondo from your pix. The rocks behind you is a pointer smiley
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by madridsta007(m): 12:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:
Most knew what they were getting into.
I once met a girl that was traffiked to russia to be a slutt..
She confessed that she knew what she was going into.

Clap for yourself. A 13 year old child knew what she was doing.

May God have mercy on you.

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by oshorstan(f): 12:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
Why Bini women dey disgrace Edo state for prostitution matter? I hope she goes in for it..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by magicminister: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
madridsta007:

where did it say a 13 year old was trafficked
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Descartes: 12:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
That will tell you Aisha Buhari can not evade justice
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by erico2k2(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:
Most knew what they were getting into. Matter of fact, these girls hustle to make it into the batch that would be trafficked next.
I once met a girl that was trafficked to russia to be a slutt..
She confessed that she knew what she was going into. Matter of fact, she said she misses it there cos they make more money there than in Nigeria.

Gospel truth

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by seggzzy(m): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
UK pls if she finishes her jail term over there send her back to Nigeria because she has another jail term to continue. How I wish Nigerian authorities concern were able to do this!

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by cindyrocks(f): 12:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Maybe it's my eyes but this woman looks 50.

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by ExplicitContent: 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
News like this reminds me of our very own Zubby77 story..
My Oga I hail!

Meanwhile are you not sure this is not Aunty Franca in "Changing Maria"/No where to hide" grin

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
madridsta007:

13where ? ??
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Name Confirmer (Sorry Checkers) Asso Of NigerArea,Wuse Abuja Branch Reporting For Duty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by tripoli007(m): 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2016
On behalf of name checkers association upper iweka ,anambra ... Make I park well for here ndi yoloba and there Edo cousins

3 Likes

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by iboboyswag(m): 1:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
How do these guys manage to get visas for these girls? The passports may contain false information but their visas are always legit..... Abeg anyone with useful information should enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by cindyrocks(f): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2016
But it soon became clear that this was far from the truth. The victims, some as young as 13, were told they would be sold into prostitution.
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Bosc(m): 1:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some people who came here to check names must be disappointed that she is not from the tribe they taught.
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by seangy4konji: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
better than alagbon or kirikiri..

thank your stars
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by diistill(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
UnknownT:
Zuby77, is that Aunt Franca?
Was about to say d same.. Egbon zuby, for real?
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by columbus007(m): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
Their private parts their business,inshort most times if you see these girls they way they flood the gates of those traffical you will be shocked.na dem dey rope d trafficals
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
magicminister:
Most knew what they were getting into. Matter of fact, these girls hustle to make it into the batch that would be trafficked next.
I once met a girl that was trafficked to russia to be a slutt..
She confessed that she knew what she was going into. Matter of fact, she said she misses it there cos they make more money there than in Nigeria.

Why would the EFCC extradite her? All the numerous crimes that British companies like shell committed in Nigeria, yet they have never for one day held them accountable.
Britian would never extradite their citizen to Nigeria NO MATTER THE CRIME!!

And like minds will still like this yeye comment.
Re: Franca Asemota Extradited To UK For Girls Trafficking by KanwuliaExtra: 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
On point!
BINI woman!!!
Twa!!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Caught With N454 Million Cash At Jomo Kenyatta Int-airport / 22-Year-Old Man Chained Behind A Mosque In Kwali, FCT. Reunites With Family / Man Kills Daughter’s Lover, Connives With DPO To Bury Corpse At Night - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.