Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus (20661 Views)

Key Into This New Investment And You Will Thank Me Later / Timber Business Investment And Partnership Opportunity In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2022
Welcome to February
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
A New Day... A New Book
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION FEBRUARY 12*

I declare that eternal life is at work in me, and my days on earth are days of glory; days of grace.

The Word of God produces in me today a harvest of what it talks about, as I put it to work and act on my faith, every situation and circumstance of my life lines up with my words.

I have within me the ability to cause changes by the Spirit of God. I take full advantage of my supernatural abilities in Christ and effect changes in and around me today.

I am power by the Spirit of the Lord, and I function by His power and glory today. I am conscious of the supernatural life of God that is in my spirit.

Therefore, I refuse to live by the dictates of physical senses, but by the guidance and direction unveiled to my spirit from the Lord.

I live out the supernatural life of greatness, excellence, and success inherent in my spirit, as I walk according to God’s Word today and at all times.

I am confident of this very thing that the life of God is in me.

Therefore poverty, failure, sickness and death are not a part of my life because the life that's at work in me is superior to the devil and all his works.

I call my day Blessed. I called my family and the work of my hands Blessed. I'm living in the Blessing. Glory to God!...PSB
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 8:42am On Mar 03, 2022
Beautiful March for New books
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
Beautiful Week with New Possibilities for a Change of Story. Any book by any author is available with us.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 8:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply HIDE IT IN A BOOK? We are here to change that narrative.

What book are you currently looking for or interested in reading. Kindly reach out to us today.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY FIELD IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
Books
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Happy Sunday,
Check us out for any book by any author.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 4:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
What books are you currently looking for?
Talk us today
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
What books?
Talk us today
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:43pm On May 01, 2022
Happy New month!!!

A New Month for a New Beginning with a New BOOK
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 4:51pm On May 04, 2022
THE YOUNG MINISTER:
KNOW YOUR LIMITS.
While working on my message for last Sunday titled, UNDERSTANDING DIVINE HEALTH, I stumbled on a statistic report which indicates that one in every four Nigerian is battling a mental related illness, that is 1/4 of the populace. That’s apart from the four percent that are battling severe depression and those who are completely mad.

Why is this information necessary?
To be forewarned is said to be forearmed.

This helps you to choose your relationships carefully.
This helps you to relate carefully with associates.
This helps you to choose your spouse thoughtfully.
This helps you to choose your mentors strategically.
This helps you to empathize with others heartily.
This helps you to choose your fights carefully.
This helps you to mind your business purposely.
This helps you to coordinate your team members intentionally.
This helps you to know what to excuse and what to confront frontally.
This helps you to know how to pray strategically.

Now listen!
As a pastor, you are not Omni-anything. It’s very spiritual and sensible to know your limits and stay within that boundary. You are not less spiritual, anointed or faith filled when you refer, it’s sheer wisdom and if anyone thinks otherwise, it’s their problem.

I can never forget a day I referred someone to see a psychologist and he came back healed of what I had been binding and losing without success. All he needed was a simple therapy not a deliverance session.

It’s not everything you disturb God about.
Sometimes you may need to see or refer people to:
A professional counselor.
A psychiatrist.
A psychologist.
A sex therapist.
A professional marriage counselor.
A career counselor.
A medical Doctor.
A Lawyer etc.

Know that not all problems are spiritual.
People hardly appreciate the services of the above mentioned in Nigeria due to low economic power and outright ignorance.

You can save more lives, save more marriages and save more of your time and energy if you learn to mind your business and use leverages.

Don’t ever forget, it’s not activities that deliver results, it’s the application of mentality in activity and driven by strong spirituality that makes for outstanding and timely success.

Always remember, anointing and power are not the principal things in life and ministry, WISDOM is.

You will also do well to remember that all people want is results, it’s your responsibility to locate the easiest route to achieving the desired results even when they may not appreciate it initially.

Hope this helps?
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:26pm On May 06, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2022
Just one book... And a changed life.
Contact us today for your desired books.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:44am On May 28, 2022
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reading your way to greatness...Lets help you achieve greatness
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:51am On Jun 12, 2022
Happy Sunday Folks,

This week brings blessings to you from unexpected sources
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
The book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
القراء هم القادة
تواصل معنا اليوم للحصول على أي كتاب لأي مؤلف في أي مجال
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2022
May this new month of July bring you multiple blessings on all fronts.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
It's all about BOOKS
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2022
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?

Demain, il sera peut-être trop tard.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:42pm On Aug 07, 2022
It's a Beautiful Week for a New BOOK
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:23pm On Aug 17, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for? Your answer is with us.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 10:51am On Aug 26, 2022
Let's talk about the books you are currently looking for
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2022
What book are you currently looking for
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2022
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION SEPT 24TH*�

I declare that the God is alive in me big time. The very life of God flows in my spirit, soul and body.

I am making progress and profiting in all areas of my life through the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

In the name of Jesus, I break out of stagnation.
I break out of fear.
I break out of mental bondage.
I break out of lack and struggle.
I break out of all satanic oppression.

I declare that my family and I shall no longer be victims of circumstances.
We refuse to be victims of human errors. We refuse to be victims of satanic wickedness in this life.

In the name of Jesus, I speak life into my family.
I speak life into the work of my hands.
I speak life into every cell and every organ in my body.
I speak life into everything dead or dying in my life right now.

The Word of faith that changes things is in my heart and in my mouth, it’s sharper than any two-edged sword; therefore, the situations and circumstances of life conform to God’s destiny for me.
Hallelujah!

I flourish like the palm tree. I am fruitful and productive, bearing fruits of righteousness, and pleasing the Father in all things.

My success is guaranteed and unstoppable because I live in the Word.

I am a supernatural being!
I live the supernatural life, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet.

The Word of God and the Holy Spirit quicken my mortal body through and through everyday.

I am a victor for life.

Glory to God.

*.....upholding all things( not somethings) by the word of His power!*
*That's God.*
*And we have been Recreated in His image and can do same....by speaking realities into being.*
*Do so today!!!...PSB*
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2022
It's going to be a great weekend
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2022
Happy Sunday Folks.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2022
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns / Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.