Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,233 members, 7,811,649 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus - Investment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus (20686 Views)

Key Into This New Investment And You Will Thank Me Later / Timber Business Investment And Partnership Opportunity In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by AgricMaster: 2:52am On Oct 23, 2022
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by weseyboy(m): 5:56am On Oct 23, 2022
CHD MONEY MARKET FUND

CHD money market fund is a mutual funds where you can saving up for a target project like school fees, house rent, travel plans, wedding plans or any other future plans.

Funds can be added at any point in time , daily, weekly or monthly

The interest is daily valued. It's currently at 12.05% and it is not fixed,it can change upward or downward but currently its upward looking base on economic realities right now and be rest assured there will always be interest and your capital is guaranteed.

If you are conservative with a low-risk appetite then CHD money market fund is best for you.

You earn interest daily but it's paid every quarter on the first day of the next quarter from the date you started. You can also give instructions for your interest to be reinvested (compounding) which will be done automatically or for the interest to be paid after every quarter.

Your capital is guaranteed and interest are assured.

There is NO holding period and the initial deposit start from 5,000.

Parties to the fund:

Fund manager – Chapel Hill Denham Limited (CHD)
Regulator: SEC ,NGX

To open an account, click on the link on my signature/contact me.

KYC requirements for application:
1. Passport photo
2. Utility bill not older than 3 months.
3. ID card can be any of these - national ID, driver’s license, voters card, Int’l passport
4. BVN .

you can also reach me with the phone number on my signature for more enquires or Whatsapp me on 0 8 0 2 0 8 8 8 4 5 6 .
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Spice up your life with these amazing collections of books. Get your books in minutes ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:59am On Nov 11, 2022
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION NOV 11*�

*I'm a new creation in Christ Jesus; the old man that is susceptible to sickness is dead. This new man is 'the healed of God'!*

_The indestructible life of God is in every bone of my body and in every cell of my blood. Therefore, I remain in divine health in Christ Jesus._

*I am a partaker of the divine nature of God; therefore, the divine health of God is at work in me in Jesus name.*

_I declare that I am whole, fortified from sickness, disease and infirmity, and preserved in divine health._

*I am born, not of corruptible seed, but of the incorruptible and 'uninfectable' seed - the Word of God which lives and abides forever.*

_I am immune to sickness and my body neutralizes anything that is contrary to the Word of God, in the Name of Jesus._

*I refuse to fear, I refuse to be poor, I refuse to be defeated and I refuse to be sick!!!*

*Body I refuse to let you be subject to any form of sickness or disease!! The divine life of God is in me and I am His perfectly crafted master piece. Hallelujah!*

_Above all things, I prosper in health, even as my soul prospers. My health is dependent on the Word of God._

*Therefore, I cannot be sick; no sickness, disease, infirmity or poison can stay in my body, because my body is the temple of the living God. Glory to God!... PSB*
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2022
Happy Sunday People,
This week brings you blessings from unexpected sources in Jesus name.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE IN OUR E-STORE.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 8:14am On Dec 04, 2022
This is going to be a great week
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 8:27am On Dec 04, 2022
Books
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2022
Compliments of the season.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 9:55am On Jan 11, 2023
The book you are looking for is available with us. Reach out to us today
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blessed Week this is
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Strictly books of any kind is available here
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 5:46pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2023
Readers are Leaders.
Connect with us today for your desired books.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2023
It's a Beautiful Week
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 7:25pm On Feb 17, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
In a time like this.... We rest in God and act
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK?
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just books and books
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2023
Happy New month.

This April will deliver to you the best of the month.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by demanuel(m): 1:16am On Apr 02, 2023
shobam1410:
Check out these great ebooks by proven gurus on investment and management.

➡ *INVESTMENT & MANAGEMENT BOOKS*

➡ *WARREN BUFFETT*
1. The New Buffettology: The Proven Techniques for Investing Successfully in Changing Markets That Have Made Warren Buffett the World's Most Famous Investor
2. The Essays of Warren Buffett : Lessons for Corporate America
3. How To Think Like Benjamin Graham and Invest Like Warren Buffett
4. The Real Warren Buffett: Managing Capital, Leading People
5. The Warren Buffett Way
6. What I Learned Before I Sold to Warren Buffett: An Entrepreneur's Guide to Developing a Highly Successful Company
7. Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World Greatest Investor
8. Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett

➡ *Jim Collins*

1. Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap... and Others Don't
2. How The Mighty Fall: And Why Some Companies Never Give In
3. Built to last: successful habits of visionary companies.
4. Beyond Positive Thinking: Success and Motivation in the Scriptures
5. The Greatest Business Decisions of All Time: How Apple, Ford, IBM, Zappos, and others made radical choices that changed the course of business

➡ *JACK WELCH*
1. The Jack Welch Lexicon of Leadership: Over 250 Terms, Concepts, Strategies & Initiatives of the Legendary Leader
2. Jack: Straight from the Gut
3. 29 Leadership Secrets From Jack Welch
4. Jack Welch Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the World's Greatest Business Leader
5. Winning: The Answers: Confronting 74 of the Toughest Questions in Business Today
6. Business the Jack Welch Way: 10 Secrets of the Worlds Greatest Turnaround King (Bigshots)
7. Jack Welch and The 4 E's of Leadership

➡ *MICHAEL E. PORTER*
1. Competitive Advantage: Creating and Sustaining Superior Performance
2. From Competitive Advantage to Corporate Strategy
3. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors
4. The competitive advantage of nations
5. What is strategy?

➡ *MICHAEL LEWIS*
1. The New New Thing : A Silicon Valley Story
2. Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game

➡ *PETER DRUCKER*
1. People and Performance: The Best of Peter Drucker on Management
2. Peter Drucker on the Profession of Management (Harvard Business Review Book Series)
3. Essential Drucker
4. Peter Drucker's Five Most Important Questions: Enduring Wisdom for Today's Leaders
5. Innovation And Entrepreneurship
6. Peter Drucker: Shaping the Managerial Mind
7. Living in More Than One World: How Peter Drucker's Wisdom Can Inspire and Transform Your Life
8. The Drucker Lectures: Essential Lessons on Management, Society and Economy
9. The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization
10. The Future of Industrial Man
11. The daily Drucker : 366 days of insight and motivation for getting the right things done
12. Managing People and Organizations: Peter Drucker's Legacy
13. Managing in Turbulent Times
14. The Frontiers of Management: Where Tomorrow's Decisions Are Being Shaped Today
15. Managing the Non-Profit Organization
16. The New Realities
17. The Changing World of the Executive
18. Create Your Future the Peter Drucker Way:Developing and Applying a Forward-Focused Mindset

➡ *SAM WALTON*
1. Made In America
2. What I Learned From Sam Walton: How to Compete and Thrive in a Wal-Mart World
3. The 10 Rules of Sam Walton: Success Secrets for Remarkable Results
4. Sam Walton. Founder of the Walmart Empire

➡ *THOMAS WATSON*
1. The Maverick and His Machine: Thomas Watson, Sr. and the Making of IBM
2. A Business and Its Beliefs: The Ideas That Helped Build IBM

➡ *WARREN BENNIS*
1. The Art of Followership: How Great Followers Create Great Leaders and Organizations
2. Finding Your True North: A Personal Guidei
2. On Becoming a Leader
3. Seven Lessons for Leading in Crisis
4. Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices
5. Leadership the Hard Way: Why Leadership Can't Be Taught - And How You Can Learn
6. The Three Laws of Performance: Rewriting the Future of Your Organization and Your Life
7. Resolving Conflicts at Work: Eight Strategies for Everyone on the Job
8. Moral Leadership: The Theory and Practice of Power, Judgment and Policy
9. Transparency: How Leaders Create a Culture of Can Job

➡ *JOHN P. KOTTER*
1. The Heart of Change: Real-Life Stories of How People Change Their Organizations
2. Leading Change
3. Havard Business Review's 10 must read on Leadership
4. Accelerate

➡ *DANIEL GOLEMAN*
1. Emotional Intelligence
2. Harvard Business Review on Breakthrough Leadership
3. Harvard Business Review on What Makes a Leader
4. Vital Lies, Simple Truths: The Psychology of Self Deception
5. Social Intelligence: The New Science of Human Relationships
6. Ecological Intelligence: How Knowing the Hidden Impacts of What We Buy Can Change Everything

➡ *DANIEL PINK*
1. Drive - The Surprising Truth About WhatMotivates Us
2. A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future
3. To Sell Is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others
4. The Adventures of Johnny Bunko: The Last Career Guide You'll Ever Need

➡ *GEOFFREY MOORE*
1. Enterprise.com: Market Leadership in the Information Age
2. Essential real property
3. The Gorilla Game: Investor's Guide to Picking Winners in High Technology
4. Escape Velocity: Free Your Company's Future from the Pull of the Past
5. Inside the Tornado: Strategies for Developing, Leveraging, and Surviving Hypergrowth Markets (Collins Business Essentials)
6. Crossing the Chasm
7. Living on the Fault Line

➡ *GARY HAMEL*
1. The Ultimate Business Library
2. Competing for the Future
3. Leading the Revolution
4. The Future of Management

➡ *MICHAEL HAMMER*
1. Reengineering the corporation : a manifesto for business revolution
2. Beyond Reengineering: How the Process-Centered Organization Is Changing Our Work and Our Lives
3. Handbook on Business Process Management 1: Introduction, Methods, and Information Systems

➡ *C.K. PRAHALAD*
1. The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid: Eradicating Poverty
2. Predictable Magic: Unleash the Power of Design Strategy to Transform Your Business
3. The New Age of Innovation: Driving Cocreated Value Through Global Networks

➡ *CLAYTON CHRISTENSEN*
1. The Innovator's Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to FaiI
2. The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
3. The Innovator's DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators
4. How Will You Measure Your Life?
5. The Innovator's Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
6. Disrupting Class, Expanded Second Edition: How Disruptive Innovation Will Change the Way the World Learns
Hello,
How much can I get a copy of book by these authors?
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 9:28pm On Apr 11, 2023
Happy Easter
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2023
What a beautiful day this is... Grab a book and move your life forward by miles.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:04pm On May 05, 2023
When you said "I do" on your wedding day signing that dotted lines, you also by Implication signed the freedom of singleness away.

A married person cannot enjoy the privileges of marriage and the freedom of singleness at the same time. To insist on having both is a recipe for disaster...PSB
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 2:26pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:28am On May 20, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Your answer is with us
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 7:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
NEVER EVER FORGET THESE LESSONS OF LIFE:

1. Always remember that you can grow without destroying others.

2. That your dreams can be fulfilled without sabotaging others.

3. That nobody must go down for you to rise.

4. That nobody must be shamed or embarrassed for your smile to be sustained.

5. That while others are rising, you can also rise.

6. Also remember that finding satisfaction in the pain of others will never bring you true happiness.

7. That what you wish others is a prayer for yourself.

8. Become the good fire that genuinely lights up others, not one that ruins the joy, goodwill, and expectation of others.

9. Never take delight in causing pain or sponsoring the tears of another.

10. Never ever use your position in authority to punish others. You never know tomorrow. Life is uncertain.

* Never use the position you occupy today to frustrate others, for you never can tell what the future holds.

11. Always allow the FEAR OF GOD to guide your days, STRENGTHEN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS and SET YOUR The COURSE

12. NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER LOOK DOWN ON ANYBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE ADMIRING THEIR SHOES 🤣

This is the Path to True Peace, Lasting Influence and MEANINGFUL LIVING.

*STAY BLESSED, TAKE CARE OF THE PEOPLE YOU MEET ON UR WAY UP, THEY MAY BE THE SAME PEOPLE YOU MEET ON YOUR WAY DOWN.

JUST THINKING...
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 11:41am On Jun 18, 2023
Happy Father's day to true fathers
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians all you need do is simply 'HIDE' IT IN A BOOK?

We are here to change that narrative. REACH OUT TO US TODAY.
Re: Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus by shobam1410(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2023
What book would you like to read?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stock Performance From 2000/2003 To Date / Beware Of Wonder Banks, CBN Warns / Ikeja Hotel PLC Shareholders Locked Out Of Meeting Venue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.