Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up (12526 Views)

Matching Has Started In Nigeria MMM Is Back See Pic / Beware MMM, Has Crashed In Nigeria, MMM Crashes In Nigeria?, / Nigerians Ignore SEC's Warning On MMM, Say "MMM Is Not A Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 08, 2016
cybercares:
Hoooooheeeesheeee laughing in money....when i have made serious some people are

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all pro

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number. New or old members are welcome to join

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Arisheloaded(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number.

THANKS

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by richards1: 7:56am On Sep 09, 2016
add me 08066925019

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by engrkunlex: 12:31pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Arlex(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2016
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Zealoy(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
Na u want pack am up? Idiot like u no go find work wey u go do @ stupid OP
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by king4afric(m): 2:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

In order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Zealoy:
Na u want pack am up? Idiot like u no go find work wey u go do @ stupid OP
that is eh, I was thinking nigerians would embrace mmm as a saving grave from hardship but look at them colluding with government to cast aspersion on a noble programme. Anyway great depression loading
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by rafindo(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
king4afric:
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by prom84: 5:51am On Sep 13, 2016
Have less than 24hrs to provide help of #120000 via bitcon, I haven't used it before and dont know how to begin. I need ur contributions please.
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by smacky619(m): 6:25am On Sep 13, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number.

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by fetrillion(m): 7:02am On Sep 13, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
prom84:
Have less than 24hrs to provide help of #120000 via bitcon, I haven't used it before and dont know how to begin. I need ur contributions please.
which one be bit coin , why you go choose bit coin you no see other banks
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Logictinz: 1:35pm On Sep 13, 2016
Please add me 08102156217
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by chiomilisa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2016
Add me 08071521717
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by ogawisdom(m): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Jst got paid after 7 weeks on mmm, mmm is d change we seek

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by montono: 8:10am On Sep 29, 2016
Hello
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2016
L
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Naturally a rich and comfortable would not care a Bleep what somebody else does with his or her money because he is busy making deals and cashing out. It is only those who have been frustrated due to the economic quagmire that will carry other people's headache on their heads. Looking for what to say and not to say. if you want to know them check their comments whenever it is announced that Emoney bought a new car you would see them spewing hatred. But ask them to take the risks Emoney took, you would see them running away like church rats. They would continue to be poor in spirit, mind, body and pockets till Jesus comes again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by 2dconvention(m): 12:53am On Sep 30, 2016
kingjabz:
When u log in to MMM website, go to MMM abroad and check on the countries involved.
The last time I checked, the testimonies I saw there has no current date. Some last year April,September and April 2016. MMM will only last for 6months in each country, be careful!

MMM will because of negetive people like you. if everyone understands the ideal in mmm it will last forever and the hole world will be a better place

MMM is a way out for anybody but to be precise the faithful believers of MMM only who understand the IDEOLOGY.
Someone said how can profit be made if everybody puts in 10,000 naira? Profit can be made if everyone PH on diferent days and RE-PH base on the rules after GH. Secondly, Well let me tell you about MMM
1)MMM is like a bank and only PANIC can kill a bank and country economy (take what happen in Spain and Greece for example when her people found out that their nation was in so much depth every citizen tried to withdraw their money and this was destroying the nation economy untill an embargo was raise and no one was able to withdraw more than 60euro per day and as time passed on, the recession was resolved and everyone went back to the bank to make savings again. FEAR is man greatest enemy) and possibly MMM if not handle with care. I wish moderator improvises a solution for panic in MMM community.

2) Seigei Marvrodi is not a fraudster i don't know what people read when they copy paste wikipidia. the government was the crook that killed MMM. why will they ask such a program for task knowing fully well that they don't generate profit else where or sell product/service. This is Satan in Government and wickedness for a program that was restoring the people of Russia back to their feet again in time of recession cost by government. Seigei Marvrodi did not run with peoples money and never did and never will.

3) MMM has no CENTRAL ACCOUNT its a community of members paying to members as at when due, Hence no one man is running with everybody's money as a result nothing like CRASHING so STOP THE PANIC and RELAX ur nerves.

4) MMM is not a ponzi schem. you may wonder why i say so. A ponzi scheme pay members with money made from new members. But MMM has away of getting old members re involving in MMM. MMM has a rule which says that existing members will be block if their account is left idle for 2months, by so saying most members are providing help back into the system after getting help and so the Cycle keeps going on.

5) EACH MMM community in a nation is independent of other NATIONS COMMUNITY. EXAMPLE NIGERIA-MMM IS INDEPENDENT OF USA COMMUNITY N RSA COMMUNITY, EA-MMM COMMUNITY =, BRAZIL COMMUNITY, PANKISTAN COMMUNITY, PHILLIPINES COMMUNTY, CANADA COMMUNITY, INDIA COMMUNITY JUST TO MENTION BUT A FEW.

Only panic can kill the system i advice everyone who is responding to false rumour about mmm crash to hold there cool Don't PH out of Panic as this will kill the system PH as at when due don't leave your money for more than 30days mmm is not a bank for fix deposit. Finally Stop the creation of multiple account because of greed.

I welcome new members into the system LONG LIVE MMM contact me for more info and how to get starting nothing to be scared of my fellow nigerians instead of people promoting a God sent program they keep condemning.
http:///?i=kmarcurley@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by darkroses(m): 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by OlamusConsult(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2016
plz add me 08135632185
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by abeynoni: 7:10am On Oct 10, 2016
cybercares:
Hoooooheeeesheeee laughing in money....when i have made serious some people are here talking bulllshiiit...HATERS!!!

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number. New or old members are welcome to join

THANKS
Please add 08079378467
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Humblega(m): 7:46am On Oct 10, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by 9iceboi(m): 1:43pm On Oct 10, 2016
cybercares:
Hoooooheeeesheeee laughing in money....when i have made serious some people are here talking bulllshiiit...HATERS!!!

MMM MEMBERS GROUP

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by olab007(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=donfish28 post=48855858]cybercares:MMM MEMBERS GROUPIn order to come together and discuss a way forward for MMM members, I have personally created a unique what'sapp group for all proud MMM MEMBERS and as I type this message we are 102 proud Members on the platform.If you are interested in joining us for Free please feel free to quote me with your what'sapp number.THANK
good
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by tboy11(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
9iceboi:
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by Tonymic4life(m): 7:56pm On Oct 10, 2016
lakesguy:
. Pls add me 08149020538
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by kazolad(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2016
cybercares:
MMM MEMBERS GROUP

THANKS
Re: Nigeria MMM Is At The Verge Of Packing Up by OlamusConsult(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2016
[quote author=olab007 post=50082185][/quote] plz add me 08135632185

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Build Or Invest N500,000 / Cryptocurrency Trading As Plan B For Beginners / My 2021 Investment Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.