Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,420 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks (681 Views)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja / People Hate You For Having Another Political View? / Why Do People Stop Being Your Friend For Having A Different Political View? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by wEsOmE(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2016
please i need ideas its an assignment.. thanks

The Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra was granted bail by the court, but the federal government has refused to release him. Discuss
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by SUPERPACK: 10:09am On Aug 04, 2016
wEsOmE:

The Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra was granted bail by the court, but the federal government has refused to release him. Discuss
whats my reward. hunger de o.
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by kehinde21(f): 10:41am On Aug 04, 2016
bad idea what a fool question.....
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by egift(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2016
wEsOmE:

When we are done with him, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song.

FYI, there will never be Biafra in Nigeria. If you want it so badly, you can relocate to Jerusalem.

We want the development of Aligbo. Any attempt to setup any BiaNonsense Caveland will be met with panel-beating. You have been duly warned.
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by wEsOmE(m): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2016
LOL BOSS BLESSINGS GO FOLLOW YOU

SUPERPACK:
whats my reward. hunger de o.
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by wEsOmE(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
ODE....

egift:

When we are done with him, Nigeria's National Anthem will be his favorite song.

FYI, there will never be Biafra in Nigeria. If you want it so badly, you can relocate to Jerusalem.

We want the development of Aligbo. Any attempt to setup any BiaNonsense Caveland will be met with panel-beating. You have been duly warned.
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by obailala(m): 12:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
wEsOmE:

After he was granted bail, he was instantly re-arrested and charged for another set of offences. Very simple logic, but I wonder why this is still rocket science for many to understand over 10 months after.
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by xprezboy: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen, I am honoured dz afternoon to discuss the hottest topic on NL.My name is comrade. I will discuss the topic in plain and absolute truth, which is the only way BIAFRA REPUBLIC CAN BE REALISED.
The Leader of Indigenous people of Biafra was granted bail by the court, but the federal government has refused to release him.
Nigeria as a nation was created by Devil Lugard in 1901with utmost ambition of occupying a bigger territory than France, this event was preceeded by the Berlin conference of 1884 in which Africa was partitioned by BISMARCK,
The people of Southern Nigeria were geographically separated from the descendants of othman Dan fodio by benue and Niger rivers.
The two major ethnic groups in southern Nigeria are the ibos and the Yorubas.
Following the artificial amalgamation of the Northern and Southern protectorates of the British,dz gave birth to the zoo republic called FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF THE NORTH.
The British saw the future of the people of southern Nigeria and knew before any1 that the people are unique, focus, determined and ambitious, the consequence of this was that an independent people of southern Nigeria would eventually challenge the British authority in science, economy, education,trade and industrialisation .
In order for this dreams not to be achieved, the colonial masters handed over governance to the less ambitious descendants of othman Dan fodio.
This was eventful bcoz they were able to sew a seed of divide and rule tactics among our fore fathersfrom the south.
This hausa -fulani begins to see themselves as the new colonial masters of the southern people.
This was what led to the first coup in Nigeria.
The descendants of othman Dan fodio retreated and lunched a bloody coup in retaliation.
At the Peak of injustice and discrimination against the people of Southern Nigeria, A comrade of blessed memory "odumegwu ojukwu "decided to secede from the zoo republic of arewa.
Fast and forward, a civil war erupted.
The descendants of othman Dan fodio continue with perpetrations of injustice , descriminations, favouritism, nepotism, religious intolerance, government sponsored killing in the name of boko haram.
45 years after the civil war in which there
was no victor no vanquish , A new jephta in the person of Nnamadi Kanu arose from the city of London to demand justice for the people of Biafra, he lunched a non violent struggle against the descendants of othman Dan fodio in the zoo republic, his only weapon was mass media, drewing the attention of his people to the injustice in the zoo republic of the North.
On his visit to the country, he was arrested by the goverment of buhari on trump up charges, he was taken to a court at the end of which the judge could not find any criminal breech against him.
To confirm the worst of our parents fear, buhari told the world during a life broadcast that he would never released kanu over his dead body. He pronounced him guilty of treason when a law court has not done so.
Brethren , I need to ask you all a question!Can a leopard changes it's fur?
Buhari is a dictator, a tyrant, an authoritarian, a totalitarian wearing a civilian garment in the name of democracy, he does not obey the rules of law.
He is on assignment to carry out a genocide against the people of southern Nigeria. he has succeeded in dividing the entire southern Nigeria.
As we reading dz , we now have ijaw vs yoruba, ibo vs yoruba, ijaw vs itsekiri and others.
In his genocide agenda, he appointed all the heads of security organs of the state from his village (DAURA)
He is afraid to visit the south since his swearing in.
He purposely ruin the economy so that the ibos can surfer.
As we are reading dz , he has blocked all the cheapest international money transfer organisations from doing business with Nigeria, this is an attempt to starve our pepole of funds since only the ibos are responsible for 60%of diaspora remittance.
Beloved, the prayer now should be "GOD SHOULD BREAK UP NIGERIA WITHOUT BLOODSHED "
Thanks as you forward dz to our people in all nation
Re: Please Those With Nice Political View And Ideas Should Help Me Out. Thanks by DabuIIIT: 11:09am On Aug 06, 2016
obailala:
After he was granted bail, he was instantly re-arrested and charged for another set of offences. Very simple logic, but I wonder why this is still rocket science for many to understand over 10 months after.

now its the ipob leader!
grin

(1) (Reply)

We Are Being Persecuted,” – Nigerian Witches And Wizards Cry Out / South West Youth Forum For Justice Condemns Appeal Court Judgement. / Nigeria Hits BIG Money In New Mineral Resource...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.