Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,765 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak (979 Views)

Apple i Mac system for swap with a laptop / 6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / Please I Want To Buy A Laptop . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak by wizlink(m): 9:53am On Aug 04, 2016
I went to buy laptop but I don't know one to buy
Re: Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak by henryvirus(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2016
First your budget, then the way you would use it, are you going to be an avid gamer, average user, etc
Re: Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak by hilaryitobore(m): 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2016
henryvirus:
First your budget, then the way you would use it, are you going to be an avid gamer, average user, etc

Does it mean heavy gamer have to be high end and average user have to low end
Re: Please Nairalanders Before You Buy A Laptop What And What Will You Cheak by henryvirus(m): 12:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
hilaryitobore:

Does it mean heavy gamer have to be high end and average user have to low end
no not necessarily..things to look out for I. E whether it is a laptopwith Intel HD graphics,AMD Radeon, NVidia graphics. Then the processors too. Dual core, quad core, Intel core i3, i5, i7. Then the ram too, 2gig,4gig,6gig,8gig. And the battery life. Average users go for international HD graphics, dual core or quad core processors, 2gig or 4gig ram. Unlike the gamers who go for the higher ones. Checkout http://www.docconcepts.com.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy Hp655 Battery Online Or From A Sales Shop offline?? / Microsoft Retiring Original Release Of Windows 10 On March 26 / Very Urgent....i Need Fairly Used Mini Laptop...Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.