Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks (72340 Views)

Guy Who Called A Man 'Mad' In Kano Severely Beaten (Photo) / Facebook Page Of Guy Who Killed Jumia Delivery Man Stormed By Angry Nigerians / ATM Camera Exposes Guy Who Stole ATM Card And Withdrew Money At Fidelity Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by percyking: 10:18am On Aug 04, 2016
The guy who took a selfie with the deceased. Which is also considered the last picture of the dead guy. Release a statement on facebook about himself after alot of concerns where raised about his safety and whereabouts.

A guy also known with the facebook name as KINGSLEY EJIKEME has also been casted by many who knows the guy who is still in shock by saying he surely has a personal beef with him. Kingsley wrote on his Facebook wall that the victim was shot twice on his back but all his claims have been proven false and common sense now has it that he virtually hates the victim for reasons known to non.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by percyking: 10:30am On Aug 04, 2016
More pictures

1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by jaid23: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2016
OK

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by ozy4christ(f): 10:49am On Aug 04, 2016
Show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by NameChecker: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who is he trying to deceive?
I won't be surprised to find out that he gave his location
to his killers . . .#FBI

53 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by veekid(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Birds of a feather

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by flyca: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Even as the news circulates, someone somewhere is still warming up to join a frat "afterall we will all die someday".

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ghen Ghen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by mhizzcutie(f): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by pyxon(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Una no go let the boy rest in peace. If it is an igbo victim you people will keep rehashing the same story with different topic headings. Same way you kept posting the same story about drug dealers executed in Indonesia. Make we hear word.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by izzou(m): 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
I don't know the reason why this story still dey trend

A cultist died and so

As much as i dont wish him dead, he chose that path.

Abeg the mods shouldn't be bringing this story to fp abeg

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by ndujekwu(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Well, he has spoken, it's now left for the security to "spark" grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Amberon11: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
oo
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Ada9103(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
Hmmmmm...........rip to the dead
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by passyhansome(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
I know this place that's Love Garden.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
pk15778+

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by BerryScott(f): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
hmmm
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Goddygee(m): 1:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
*sighs*

Rip dude
Meanwhile

see wetin Boo hari dn cause... Me suppose day do ma IT by now come day struggle for fp for nairaland... angry

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by BABANGBALI: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
ozy4christ:
Show me ur friend and i will tell u who u are
That's why lalasticlala can never be my friend

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by pyxon(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
One
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by cindyrocks(f): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Can all the saints now allow the soul of the departed to rest in peace?

Saints please!

4 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by passionate88: 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ehya angry sad
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Goldenheart(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
Be careful whom you take selfie with.... cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by soberdrunk(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
You "barely knew him' and una pose 4 picture together? U be wizkid abi falz? Oc Sars!!! Put this man 4 cell!!! (Na joke oo)! Lol @ how the guy quick deny him guy.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Still baffles me the benefits people presume they will have being cultists. Final year student ehn. Can't even imagine the pain the family will be feeling right now.

2 Likes

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Youngetskilz23(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
i only pity his mum. my brothers and sisters if you know say wetin u dey do no good, kindly desist. once we die, we dont feel pains anymore. our parents and love ones suffer the pains . what a painful memory this young blood left for his mum. (

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Goldenheart(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
pyxon:
One

One Nation

1 Like

Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
This matter is still on undecided
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by agoadiv(m): 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
ҽաաաաաաամ
Re: The Guy Who Was With Angel O'Brien Before His Killing Speaks by eleko1: 1:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
U barely knw him sad? Isn't dat GUN salute/sign in d pic sad? Abeg,drag the yellowee go area F/SARS office,He go talk beta

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gateman Kills & Buries Woman In Delta, Body Exhumed, Nonso Ekene Arrested / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) / Judicaelle Irakoze Nude Video Dance Leaked Online, She Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.