Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Need Insight On German Floor Plus Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Need Insight On German Floor Plus Roofing (805 Views)

How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? / ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Insight On German Floor Plus Roofing by santos247(m): 11:15am On Aug 04, 2016
Hello House,

I have a small building project consisting of 10 rooms in a straight line intended for student accommodation. Each room is 10 x 12 feet size with ensuit bathroom and small kitchen area. Attached is a picture of the site.
The construction is almost at lintel level and reading through nairaland has helped shaped my understanding a lot especially with pricing, and structural guide posts that should/ should have been done. Now:
1. On the importance of german floor. Can flooring before roofing help the structure of the house because i did not do german floor before block setting. The house is on a good soil structure
2. what is the likely cost of roofing. Wood and iron sheet.I intend using reasonable cheap but good quality aluminium roofing sheet.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Reach Us Today For Your House Construction, We Charge Relativly Cheap! / Full Dry Land Plot At Onishon After Awoyaya, Ibeju Lekki. N2.3m / 920sqm Of Land For Sale In Royal Garden Estate Ajah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.