Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,494 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. (2979 Views)

Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice / How Much Will Cost To Do German Floor In Itire Surulere / Pls What Is The Minimum Height Of Oversite Concrete(german Floor)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 2:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
I need the break down/analysis from Raft foundation to German floor slap. The land is about 250 sq/m while the build area is about 160sqm. Thanks for your assistance.

Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by asaajuomo1(m): 3:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Nice plan and layout. I like it.
Builders and Surveyors in the house, intervene.
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
asaajuomo1:
Nice plan and layout. I like it.
Builders and Surveyors in the house, intervene.

Thanks.....

@Hajj M, Spider & other Professional in the house, am still waiting for your contributions.
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by Fadelex(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
aliamimar:

Thanks.....

@Hajj M, Spider & other Professional in the house, am still waiting for your contributions.
the plan has no dimension.
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2016
Fadelex:

the plan has no dimension.

Thanks for your observation. I have given the size of land and the built-in area. Kindly work with that.
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by twinskenny(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
aliamimar:

Thanks for your observation. I have given the size of land and the built-in area. Kindly work with that.

Nice plan sir,
good luck
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by Fadelex(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
aliamimar:

drop your email
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 12:53pm On Nov 13, 2016
Fadelex:

drop your email

aliyah7405@gmail.com
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2016
aliamimar:
I need the break down/analysis from Raft foundation to German floor slap. The land is about 250 sq/m while the build area is about 160sqm. Thanks for your assistance.
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by Fadelex(m): 2:37pm On Nov 16, 2016
aliamimar:

aliyah7405@gmail.com
i sent you a message...
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by Ejiekwu1(m): 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
First of all you need to tell us the type of foundation you have used on this structure for us to be able to effectively help you with the estimated cost up to german floor level.

Is the building is on pad foundation or on beam and slab raft foundation, do you have hardcore materials before the german floor or not. all this information are usually on the foundation structural drawing.

FOR YOUR STRUCTURAL DESIGN.
send to us your architectural drawings via our email adress (onebrightslash@yahoo.com) and in 7 working days we shall send back to you the structural calculation report and a detailed construction drawing at a very reasonable price.

MY CONTACT
email = onebrightslash@yahoo.com

Best Regards
UZOMA
Re: ASSIST WITH COST OF FOUNDATION (RAFT) TO GERMAN FLOOR PLAN ATTACHED. by aliamimar(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2016
aliamimar:

?!

(1) (Reply)

Wow,wow..cheap And Massive 3bed Flat @ 500k In Majek,ajah (pics) / 2 Bedroom Flats For Rent In OGOMBO AJAH / Best Roofing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.