Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? (25373 Views)

Nigeria Treats The Igbos As Second Class Citizens – Nnia Nwodo / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by adexoramo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
emmyid:
Shame to all the gullible chrisrtians who gave Buhari their mandate, and voted this dullard into power. I never did, because I knew members of the renowned religion of 'piss' only offer shit!
don't believe we stil hv some mofos who stil take FFK serious

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Horsesmouth: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
Politicians and ethnocentric / theocratic coinages are like this:

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Obiwiz(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oga FFK, anything wey happen to Christianity for 9ja,you need to go ask ur kinsmen about am. Nobody get time for multiple-faced people here.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
So FFK is now the spokesperson for Christians in Nigeria? He can speak for your own kind of christianity, not mine; young man! How do you guys reconcile that kind of Christianity? Please stop embarrassing yourselves with all these conspiratory theories. If Buhari wants to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country, so be it if God allows him, wetin concern me!
God is not mocked. A man will reap what he sows. How can a man be stealing and claiming to be representing Christianity at the same time? Even the man of God who chairs CAN during those periods of impunity is not crying foul anymore! Please stop am uuu ooo!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by vislabraye(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
This government should prove otherwise. The incessant killings of Christians is not something we should be silent over.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by adornity(m): 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Useless man whipping up religious sentiments as usual. Muslims and Christians are brothers and we serve one God. We will not allow politicians to divide us any further

What Kayode said and keep saying are real facts staring us in the face. We are by the day, witnessing a resemblance of moslem brotherhood of Egypt. Even Junaid Muhammed said that there is a cabal in Buhari's government. Keeping silent over the death of Agatu people, killing the woman preacher in Abuja, innocent woman in Kano state, and various secret killings of Christians are truths nobody can deny.
The silence of may christian ministers are really baffling and those condemning Fani Kayode are real enemies of the cross. The truth is that you should tell us where he is wrong in this write up. The Blood of the saints and martyrs shall strengthen Christianity ever because even Emperor Nero could not stop Christianity. Blood of Jesus is our shield.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by BishopEmmanuel(m): 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
FFK is saying the truths kiss
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Truly1: 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:
According to his Facebook Post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154358709217210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154358709217210%3Atl_objid.10154358709217210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A2725516832512277494&__tn__=%2As
A bad and destructive message from a bad messenger!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
GhaliNaaba:
[s]So FFK is now the spokesperson for Christians in Nigeria? He can speak for your own kind of christianity, not mine; young man! How do you guys reconcile that kind of Christianity? Please stop embarrassing yourselves with all these conspiratory theories. If Buhari wants to turn Nigeria into an Islamic country, so be it if God allows him, wetin concern me!
God is not mocked. A man will reap what he sows. How can a man be stealing and claiming to be representing Christianity at the same time? Even the man of God who chairs CAN during those periods of impunity is not crying foul anymore! Please stop am uuu ooo![/s]
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 04, 2016
Descartes:
Stop attacking the messenger but concentrate on the message
What message would you concentrate o from a senile messenger? Perso wen carry craze for head you said i should listen to his message.. blaady kanye west wannabee

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by patpaul: 4:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Useless man whipping up religious sentiments as usual. Muslims and Christians are brothers and we serve one God. We will not allow politicians to divide us any further

Which moslems and Christian are brothers and which one God are we serving? To hell with your BLOOD THIRSTY ISLAM WORSHIP. DARKNESS AND LIGHT HAS NO RELATIONSHIP
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by ezebinugwu21: 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2016
christians doesn't take anything serious until death knock on their door then they start pleading the blood.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Afrocentric: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=48183039].
Don't mind him.
He is full of political no.Yoruba people are cowards. bunch of senseless people.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nowenuse: 4:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

This is false on the line of many muslims especially hausa-fulanis who believe islam first b4 any other thing. So we cannot believe that.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nowenuse: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
nathandrake:
I dont know how low this man can get....this should be a record low for him. [b]90% of northerners are Muslim [/b]so how will you expect the appointees from the north to be Christians? Am sure so gullible Nigerians with No brain will fall for this shit. He has tried the tribal card, he as tried the witch hunt card, he as played the herdsmen card, now it's religion?

Ask yourself a question do you think it's possible for someone to tell you, you can't practice your religion in this Age and period? Obasanjo didn't try to christianize Nigerian, Yar Adua didn't try to islamize Nigeria, Jonathan didn't try to christianize Nigeria Now because opposition is in power for the first time their agenda is to islamize the country? Femi is not okay at all

@the bolded, sir, are u including the population of the middle belt region to this ur statistics of northernerns being 90% muslim? If yes then u are very wrong because christians are the majority in 7 states of the north which includes Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Kogi and Kaduna states......... So there is absolutely no way that figure can be true.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by brajy(m): 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
though I didn't understand why his saying this now. but I do understand his ffk concerned! there are two things involved (---)
to islamize Nigeria
he appointed them because as a brother in the same religion they would have d same goal and there will not be any obstacle.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by petchi: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Zombies meat don land, Go for the kill.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nowenuse: 5:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
Aroh48:
Guy,may evil never come close to your house hold.Hausas treat yoruba muslim like a second class muslim brothers. They believe they are the real(hausa)ones.In jos,more yoruba muslims died than any other people during jos crisis.The hausas muslims kill them believing that they are not real muslims and christians did not allow them entry into their camp believing that they are muslim.That was the reason the yoruba muslim brothers suffer great damage during the jos crisis.My question is this, is there anything like fake muslim?

U are very correct with this assertion. I am from Plateau state (Jos) and i know exactly what u are talking about. I really felt for the yoruba muslims even as a christian.
And mind u, Jos is not the only place that yoruba muslims suffer this issue. Kaduna and Kano too.

Yoruba muslims were the one who sold themselves to the hausas, they feel inferior to the hausas and will never stand to challenge the hausas.
Also, yoruba muslims are not the only victim here, even some middlebelt muslims are discriminated by the hausas e. g Nupe, Kogi, nasarawa muslims and even the plateau indigenous muslims, they r all discriminated by the hausas.

I somehow no longer feel any pity for these yoruba and middlebelt muslims because they r d problem of themselves....... Imagine we the northern, south-south and yoruba christians allowing igbo christians to rule and discriminate us because they have a larger population than us..... For what? We will place them where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by rabex123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
emmyid:
Shame to all the gullible chrisrtians who gave Buhari their mandate, and voted this dullard into power. I never did, because I knew members of the renowned religion of 'piss' only offer shit!
this guy is pained.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by driand(m): 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
Who let the dog out, dude should be put under lock and key @ once,

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Wadeoye(m): 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
This kind of statement should be made an offense punishable by life imprisonment or death.

When a man stokes religious division and violence, many lives will be lost. We know religious our people are.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Eluwilussit(m): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Brothers don't kill brothers for their god. Tell me one thing that Femi Kayode said that's not true? Buhari's hypocrisy is infecting you lot. Femi is right. Has been for a while, fortunately. cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by anataala: 6:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
bring back our stolen money that belongs to Nigerians irrespective of their faith or believe then later on you can continue your rubbish from the prison yard while serving your 20 years jail term. coward
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by PastorOla1: 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2016
PASTOR FFK, PREACH ON NONSENSE!!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by biotechshola(m): 6:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
henry11007:

but muslims said there is nothing like God but allah

permit me to help your ignorance, are there arab christians? If yes, what name do they call God? Do your findings.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Certifiedbillio(m): 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
When all this Christian folks won bring reference, they always go online, bring one YouTube video of some1 who is looking for subscribers to their channel as reference, which I can equally go make and upload or just create a blog for confuse people to read,
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Blessograo(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
I feel so sad to say this, but I was a supporter of that fucker called Buhari but the man brings in more harm o the country, I see no difference btwn Badluck Emere no lantern (Goodluck) and Bu garri (Buhari). GEJ was the chief of embezzlement Buhari is just an old man with his rusted onoin looking clueless man and I've come to agree that political is a game for the unfaithful, unjust and the cowar called Oshidajo ( combined rubbish which is Osinbanjo). The deputy deputy governors are just there like servants to their superior just like a dog on the laps unable to tell their superior the truth e.g Ekiti state deputy to be sincere he was a pastor to one of the branches of my Church but he's just there watching his superior eating kpomo on the street and involved in sharing rice and money to bribe his bribe the people Oshidajo too is just there keeping mute with that mosquito body of his not been able to talk on behalf of Christains even if Bu garri decides to be quiet all he can do is to say sermon at the victims funeral. Bleep them all and their generations, if the people we look upbto for help cannot save us I trust God is not sleeping cos He will bring a better replacement someday. My point now is any youth interested in politics should join if they want to but don't forget to put me as NAFDAC minister when you get there. God help us all (in Madame patience voice).
biotechshola:

permit me to help your ignorance, are there arab christians? If yes, what name do they call God? Do your findings.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
Bless you Brother Femoo!

Brother, Pls I only spotted just one wrong sentence from an unfortunate paragraph from this lovely well articulated piece
[Nigerians said they wanted “change” and now they must live with it. Every Christian that supported President Buhari and the APC, including some of the most prominent Church leaders, should bow their heads in shame.
apart from Northerners, you and I know those that wanted ''change'' chains.

Brown ro...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by DemonUnderSiege: 7:20pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

what of we satanists?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Salym(m): 7:26pm On Aug 04, 2016
Guyman02:

Unfortunately Very TRUE, ask any relation of yours living in the North. Call now and tell us his response if its a lie?
I am from the north and I am in the north right now. Just look at what you wrote and see if there is logic in it. We have countless number of Yoruba guys leading us for prayer in my hostel in ABU Zaria. I have Yoruba friends who have led me for prayer countless times. The only thing that will prevent a muslim from following another for prayer is if that person does or adds new things to the prayer.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by keally: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
ItzChinnex:
According to his Facebook Post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154358709217210&id=62188827209&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10154358709217210%3Atl_objid.10154358709217210%3Athid.62188827209%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1472713199%3A2725516832512277494&__tn__=%2As
FFK, you are my man, anyday, anytime. You ever an inspiration to me and all like me. More grease to your elbows. You are right on point, but as Panam Percy Paul pointed out, the church and it's leaders need to repent. They have hijacked the church and named themselves founder, general overseer, and other bogus titles, claiming, "my church" no much the church of Jesus Christ. They must come back to the Lord FULLY so that the Lord will take up the fight once again. FFK, God will continually protect you and help you to remain the conscience of the CHRISTIANS in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Realist2: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Only the yokels believed that all is well with the country Nigeria and would disregard this epistle by FEMI Fani Kayode.
Now, let me ask all those attacking Femi Kayode above, Why has Buhari decided to remain silent and turn a deaf ear to all the daily killing by Fulanis herdmen, if the killing is being perpetrated by the christians against muslim, will buhari still maintain this silent?, can the muslims realy accept this lopsided appointments by a christian president ?. Unless we tell ourselves the honest truth, the country can't make progress.
As for buhari, his vendettic posture, bigotry, nepotistic gesture , and sectionalism will always make him fail no matter how hard he tries.
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku Vs Buhari: INEC Must Produce Presidential Election Server - Peter Obi / Nigerians Expectations From President-elect, Buhari / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.