Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,986 members, 7,848,962 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:36 PM

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? (25397 Views)

Nigeria Treats The Igbos As Second Class Citizens – Nnia Nwodo / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? - By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Salym(m): 7:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nowenuse:

@the bolded, sir, are u including the population of the middle belt region to this ur statistics of northernerns being 90% muslim? If yes then u are very wrong because christians are the majority in 7 states of the north which includes Plateau, Nasarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Benue, Kogi and Kaduna states......... So there is absolutely no way that figure can be true.
You must b joking to think that xtians are the majority in adamawa, kaduna, kogi and nasarawa states. The only states with majority xtian populatiin in the north are benue, taraba and plateau states.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Akolawole(m): 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
chuose:
[size=14pt]Dear FFK

1) You can blame your tribe man Adeboye of Redeemed, he single-handedly gave the Christian vote to Buhari & APC,

2)even though it was known well ahead of time that Buhari wants to islamize Nija and can't stand Christians.

3) If you notice Adeboye has never condemned the killings of Christians.

4) ......and that Adeboye has sold out to Islam for power.

1) Pst Adeboye dont play Tribe. Nearly all the Christians in the whole South East and environs voted For Goodluck

2) I have been hearing that since 2014 but up till now the town of Daura has not even be islamized let alone Nigeria.
How come Buhari was able to stand Pst Tunde Bakare who by Islamic standard should be killed because he changed from Islam to Christian.

3) Pastors Kumuyi and Adeboye do condemn Christian killings just like the killings of ''well-behaved'' muslims but they use subtle methods which will NOT lead to UNREST in the country.

4) Sold out? No sir.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by francisbiz: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greatfuture:
MR FFK how has your christianship in government helped christendom in Nigeria, as a minister christian how much did you give to christian missionary on mission works,how many local villages have you taken as your mission point,how many times have you gone for envangelism,show me your converts of fellow cabinet members you converted to christian,If you were part of this government will you be saying this.We are wiser now only for the blind gullible nigerians that will fall for your deciet
You are not wiser, but drowned in the red se;, Because you refused to realize that egyptians are chasing you behind, and you did not know early enough when The Lord GOD divided the red sea, at the time you will get your senses the red sea would be closed on you and you will drown in the red sea with fulani headsmen.

Call FFK whatever name, I will not object; but which of the points that FFK highlighted above is wrong?
BE WISE MONKEY NO FINE BUT IM MAMA LIKE AM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by shuggah(m): 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Useless man whipping up religious sentiments as usual. Muslims and Christians are brothers and we serve one God. We will not allow politicians to divide us any further
oga we are nt brothers nd we don't serve one God, it's a sin if I harm u but u get 7 virgins if yu harm me. even tho ffk might have gone astray in his text but that won't unite us to fight him because the Sultan said last week that Muslims should fight anyone that stops them from partaking in their religious activities
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by keally: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Useless man whipping up religious sentiments as usual. Muslims and Christians are brothers and we serve one God. We will not allow politicians to divide us any further
You are deceiving yourself. Who told you that we serve the same God? If truly we serve the same God as you claimed, why didn't Buhari make his bias in appointment favor Christians if you think you are sincerely right. You are the one that want to deceive yourself thinking you are deceiving others. The earlier you tell yourself the truth, the better for you.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by revolutioner(m): 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

how can you say christians are muslims are one.do you do research at all?.or just follow religion because you were born into it. by combining christianity with islam,you become a pluralist.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Roadmike(m): 9:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greatfuture:
MR FFK how has your christianship in government helped christendom in Nigeria, as a minister christian how much did you give to christian missionary on mission works,how many local villages have you taken as your mission point,how many times have you gone for envangelism,show me your converts of fellow cabinet members you converted to christian,If you were part of this government will you be saying this.We are wiser now only for the blind gullible nigerians that will fall for your deciet

If you have nothing of value to add, better to keep quiet, MUST YOU COMMENT ?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Dapan: 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good and excellent write up. You are right beloved in Christ. I pray that Christians should know and understand this. For the evil people that they called themselves... Their time is numbered. God will take revenge. I pray that they should come to Jesus Christ and be saved.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by ebony12345: 9:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Femi, just shut ur stinking mouth up, it's just now u know d value of Christianity abi? When u were STEALING our common wealth u dint know Christianity exist! God will judge u accordingly! IDIOT, alainitiju (shameless human being)
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by muteeu(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2016
Greatfuture:
keep it up ...love ur comment

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by BraniacX(m): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

We do not serve one GOD! Day and night aren't the same! My GOD is not the creation of a power crazed beffudled lunatic's with delusions of grandeur's hallucinations!

The contradictions are too many, obvious And/or Apparent!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
emmyid:
Shame to all the gullible chrisrtians who gave Buhari their mandate, and voted this dullard into power. I never did, because I knew members of the renowned religion of 'piss' only offer shit!

I know you will retract your comment when PDP presidential candidate comes from North by 2019. Shame on you and other Nigerian youths that talk or comments shabbily on posts and full of racism.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by binladen(m): 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2016
Some Christians sef their head is as blank as that of fani fakayode

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by DabuIIIT: 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:

I will start making sense to you when we enjoy good roads, stable electricity, jobs, food and as many goodies which is supposed to be rights are provided

Fani Kayode is entitled to his opinion just as i am. I have never criticized him for criticizing buhari but coming up with a reason about religion is absurd. We have Christians who are representing and have represented us woefully. Likewise muslims too.

And i pity people like you that follow the misleading speeches if politicians. Remember fani kayode has defected twice. Maybe the day he supports buhari, you eye go clear

i dont give a damn who he supports or where he ports his arsse to politically,i care about the home,basic truths in his speech,just like mbaka has rightly spoken...this country needs radical and foundamental basic change in the form of the needed restructuring and which everybody including ffk have been clamouring for,restructuring in the form of true federalism and equity and wide spread fairness the niger delta,the se and the afenifere are clamouring for...ppl like the niger deltans and se and,believe it or not,the true s.west are fed up with the system..i said afenifere and tru west cos the yorubas @the fore front currently have sold their conscience away and have queued behind their god,tinubu for the scraps they can get that making them comfortable like fat dogs who think they got permanent stay at the master's house.
Here u are,u want good roads,this and that and the best way to achieve that forever is to wait every other month ending to go get ur share,cap in hand,kness trembling,of the national cake,that belongs to you in the 1st place,at abuja,huh? How long are we gonna wait for the govt to come fix our roads cos they are federal roads?..and when other ppl who are equally fed up confront the govt,u guys come on here and elsewhere and say all manner of unprintable things about them..unfortunately,i have found myself in that category,all thanks to you...am a full blooded american and benin guy and culturally and traditionally tint and scew towards the yorubas buh i cant help buh stand along with the se and ss for reason of their ideology and quest for and to stand and develop at their own strength,resource and pace...its all 4kd up..

Now pay attention n make no mistakes,cos am still gonna come across and bash u for ur regular and irritating bulshiit on here......
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Appareil(m): 12:01am On Aug 05, 2016
Descartes:
Stop attacking the messenger but concentrate on the message
SOME. CHRISTIANS AMAZE ME.SEE THEM ATTACKING HIM INSTEAD OF SEEING THE TRUTH HE IS BRINGING OUT . OK LET THEM REMAIN UNDER NOOR!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by naijaking1: 12:07am On Aug 05, 2016
FFK well said.
First start with your fellow Yoruba christians like that Tinubu servant, what do you call him? Osibsnjo.
Then, You will help us understand the unpredictable mindset of the Yoruba muslim.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Appareil(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2016
francisbiz:

You are not wiser, but drowned in the red se;, Because you refused to realize that egyptians are chasing you behind, and you did not know early enough when The Lord GOD divided the red sea, at the time you will get your senses the red sea would be closed on you and you will drown in the red sea with fulani headsmen.

Call FFK whatever name, I will not object; but which of the points that FFK highlighted above is wrong?
BE WISE MONKEY NO FINE BUT IM MAMA LIKE AM!
Tell him I beg! Haba!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Standing5(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2016
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

We don't serve one 'God'.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Danja: 2:48am On Aug 05, 2016
I like the matured responses by Nigerian on d issues raised by FFK. I see great Nigeria ahead. May God continue to unite us.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by Rexnegro(m): 5:21am On Aug 05, 2016
nairagreatman:

Femi Fany-Kayode, Its shocking that you think you can still full Nigerians.As Aviation minister in Obasanjo regime we cant point out one achievement of yours except that you were tried by EFCC for stealing.Then you termed it persecution. Then you left to APC and dined with them. When the 2015 election drew near you sold your sweet mouth to PDP. Mystereously you were let off the hook in the money laundry case. You dumped APC and called your being there a mistake. However this turned to be your your greatest eror , because if you had known that APC would win you would have stayed put. Again as Jonathan 's campaign spokesman you soiled your hands with the Arms money.
Now you are on trial again by EFCC. Your decision to resort to playing the religious card is funny. If you loved christianity as you claimed mention one deed you did as a good christian with all the opportunity God gave you to dine with the high and mighty. I advise you to face your trial by EFCC and stop distracting Nigerians. We now know better.

If you understood what Mbaka said you can't say that he denounced Buhari. He never said he regreted supporting Buhari.He only advised the President that people are suffering much. Your good friend will always tell you the truth. That you supported somebody does not mean you will not have any rason to advise or criticise the person if you feel he's going wrong insome areas. You ought to salute his courage to rise to the occation to advicse a man he supported. In your time as Jonathan's campaign spokesman you knew it was wrong to collect campaing money from Sambo Dasuki but you did thinking Nigerians will never know. Now you are looking for sympathy from the same Nigerians. Nobody will be deceived again. Face your trial and worry how to prove your innocence, if you think you are.
Please bro drop This Your comment on him in Facebook Please, You re so on point...tell FFK that we re wiser now....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by sexytyga(m): 6:11am On Aug 05, 2016
[s][/s]
mrkayusfit:
[s][/s]

Mr man if we are the same ur so called president won't be acting like that. I stand with FFK
Re: Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? by dont8(m): 7:19am On Aug 05, 2016
biotechshola:

permit me to help your ignorance, are there arab christians? If yes, what name do they call God? Do your findings.
The level of ignorance on this thread is sickening to say the least, you're even going far to use Arabs as an example; you should have ask if there are no Hausa/Northern Christians/Pastors and which name do they call God.

Some people don't even know the difference between God and god, so when they see a quote from a muslim proclaiming, ''There's no god except Allah'', they don't know the meaning...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police And Community Vigilante Rescue Abducted Islamiyya Students In Katsina / NBC Fines Arise TV Over False Reporting On INEC And Tinubu / Sheikh Daurawa, 3 Other Islamic Scholars Resign From Ganduje Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.