Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) (196279 Views)

Journal Of A Bank Worker By Cj / The Diary Of A Jobless Worker / The Ghost-worker Aristol, A Short Prose By- Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 10:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
gabazin080:
say wetin happen. u mean 3m togo CFA FRANC?

No ooo naira bt i don beg her. She said u can pay instalmentally within six months grin kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by gabazin080(m): 10:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
bibijay123:

No ooo naira bt i don beg her. She said u can pay instalmentally within six months grin kiss
nah! i will pass.

make i go get 1 allen girl pregnant and wont need to pay a dime grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
gabazin080:
nah! i will pass.

make i go get 1 allen girl pregnant and wont need to pay a dime grin

cheesy grin
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Niwdog(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2016
This story deserved to be crown " nairaland story of the year" Why? Cause its educative, inspiring and to top it all, the project starts and end within the short period of less that a month, that's a feat.
To bibijay, you are a talented author, keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by littlemistress: 2:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Quite a read. Been long i got glued to a literary work such as this. You're talented & you write so good. smiley
Weldone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Emeraldz(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
This is a wonderful wonderful story. Thumbs up girl

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Itukus(m): 12:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
BlindAngel:

Sister i just can't hold my self, the urge is always there and its so strong and powerful that when ever it comes i can't resist it, i ever went yesterday night, which makes it four days straight in a row with four different prostitutes.
As am here now i have already hardened my heart not to go today, but when night comes the urge will be so powerful that with in some minutes am on my way.
I just can't help it.
I have written a note full of the consequences that when ever the urges comes i will stick to my notes and start reading it, but when ever it comes even if i remembered my notes the urge its more powerful that i will forget it totally. After doing it am always filled with great regret, and the next day am back.
I just can't help it, it seems there is many truth in what you were saying that some spiritual something its attached to it. There is indeed some truth in it.
You might just think of this. They don't necessarily get you to climax. But masturbating sure does. Why not masturbate whenever the urge comes? At least start from there, its a lesser devil

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Queenoma(f): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2016
This is an amazing piece......... Can't believe I ve nt had brkfast by 3:15pm cry
Frm one story to the other cheesy
Such an emotional story..... Full of suspence and leaves you yearning for more.
Thumbs up baby girl kiss

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2016
Queenoma:
This is an amazing piece......... Can't believe I ve nt had brkfast by 3:15pm cry
Frm one story to the other cheesy
Such an emotional story..... Full of suspence and leaves you yearning for more.
Thumbs up baby girl kiss

Awww baby girl go and eat joor...... kiss
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Elize1(f): 7:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Really love this and feel i should come out of my ghost mode. U really did great work and my heart warm up to you when first reading your piece dis morning on Tomi the lazy girl and when someone recomend this i quickly dash here to take a look and i cant take my eye of it till i finish it. And pleases me to know we are of the same month, thought wont be nice of me i dont appreciate this good work of art. Kudos to you babe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by RAKITIC: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2016
adeh39:
cry cry cry
HAPPY NEW MONTH
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by RAKITIC: 5:59am On Sep 01, 2016
adeh39:
cry cry cry
HAPPY NEW MONTH TUTU
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by derajojo: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2016
...i just finished your story and .......wow..am speechless.....you are a very gifted and talented writer and person..i really learnt a lot from this story..keep it up..more grease to your elbow/more ink to your pen/more speed to your fingers/more graphite to your pencil.....

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2016
derajojo:
...i just finished your story and .......wow..am speechless.....you are a very gifted and talented writer and person..i really learnt a lot from this story..keep it up..more grease to your elbow/more ink to your pen/more speed to your fingers/more graphite to your pencil.....

Thank you sir grin. Join us on the other thread: A day in the life of a lazy girl
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by AO2(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
You are a talented writer and the story was quite enlightening too, keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by holuwaxemixire: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good one bibi,thumbs up wink

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
holuwaxemixire:
Good one bibi,thumbs up wink

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by eROCK247(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2016
So glad it ended well! Ur stories are so lovely!! From here on out u r my favourite female online writer!!! Thanks for ur stories...

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
eROCK247:
So glad it ended well! Ur stories are so lovely!! From here on out u r my favourite female online writer!!! Thanks for ur stories...

Thank you too cheesy
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Galacious1: 10:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
bibijay123:

Kudos dear. May God bless u for blessing us with this piece.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by baser02(m): 3:33am On Sep 06, 2016
wow I love this story .thumbs up to the writer of this beautiful piece
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Joe171(m): 2:57pm On Sep 13, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Omg!! shockedcry

I feel so much pity for the poor innocent Ifeoma... cry

That Jeff of a guy deserves to be castrated! undecided angry How dared he rape the girl just because she was helpless? I pray God sends her a helper soon enough... cry

More ink to your pen, Bibi...
you're so sweet, hence your moniker.
it'a only a story and the writer already said it's fiction baaed.

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Joe171(m): 8:07pm On Sep 13, 2016
I've always been the tough guy who doesn't have water in his eyes.
holding back the water became too difficult when i read the line "We shamed the devil" in the last chapter.
babe odikwa too much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Toluwaferan(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
I love your story.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2016
Toluwaferan:
I love your story.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
Joe171:
I've always been the tough guy who doesn't have water in his eyes.
holding back the water became too difficult when i read the line "We shamed the devil" in the last chapter.
babe odikwa too much.

hmmm I am glad u read the entire write up. thank you and it is not a fictitious story.

2 Likes

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Joe171(m): 11:53am On Sep 14, 2016
bibijay123:

hmmm I am glad u read the entire write up. thank you and it is not a fictitious story.
You are quite an impressive lady, you follow every comment. forgive my notion of the story being fictitious.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by Joe171(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2016
I forgot to mention that, I was thrilled by the way you linked the two characters. i actually thought you were giving two different stories simultaneously. i found more suspence in your work also.
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Joe171:
I forgot to mention that, I was thrilled by the way you linked the two characters. i actually thought you were giving two different stories simultaneously. i found more suspence in your work also.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ceejayxy(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2016
FoxyFlow:

Eh, Bibi, make we hook up via whatsapp na. I gat something to tell ya...
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by ceejayxy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
FoxyFlow:

Eh, Bibi, make we hook up via whatsapp na. I gat something to tell ya...
So was this how u landed d dantata role role...
Re: Allen Avenue ( Story Of A Call Worker) by bibijay123(f): 9:06pm On Sep 14, 2016
ceejayxy:
So was this how u landed d dantata role role...

lol that's not how. We are cool frnds n i asked him to becos i love the way he writes.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (Reply)

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) / Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.