Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School (35345 Views)

Lecturer Flogs Accounting Student Of MAPOLY, Ogun State - Pictures / Ebsu Student Who Did MMM With Fees Cries As Payment Ends On Friday(photo) / UNILORIN Student Who Won A Master's Scholarship Abroad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by kendrickabaga: 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
See the MAPOLY undergraduate who washes cars to send himself to school

Dearies, this is Fatai. He works part time at a car wash while he goes to school at Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta, Ogun State.

According to him:
"My name is Fatai. People call me "Horror". I am a student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic. I wash cars here for N500. I give my boss N300 and I take N200. I have to do this so that I can pay for school. Every week the lowest amount I save is N7,000. That is after transport and food."
When asked if his earning is enough to see him through in school expenses, Fatai replied:
"Well atleast I'm not begging. You know there's no food for lazy man."
Dearies, Fatai is the real deal! Be like Fatai (even at a bigger or smaller level)!
Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/08/see-mapoly-undergraduate-who-washes.html

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ednut1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice sha. Hope Funmi and Amaka no go start to tax am sha grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by sexymoma(f): 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
if he get sense wella
make he stay away from woman
some women dey sight money from far.. dem nor even care if you nor get savings oo

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by gbaskiboy: 2:36pm On Aug 04, 2016
Real hustle pay, no excuse for laziness, bigger you i pray. You will live to tell the story

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Johnpaul2k2(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016

161 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by free2ryhme: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
dignity in labour

17 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by 3Dimension: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
He is keeping body and soul together. Not stealing. Not Causing pain for others. God will shine his light on you.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by NameChecker: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
I came to check name

That is nice

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by MadCow1: 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Nice Hardworking lad.

8 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by kolikay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wao
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
cool cool cool cool
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by obinna2nv(m): 2:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
God forbid, I can't be like Fatai. It would be fatal..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Useless APC government and their inactions...
Amazing job boy
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by free2ryhme: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
we want to read about ladies who paid their way through school while working

3 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by bigerboy200: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
GOD BLESS UR HUSTLE...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by rita25(f): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
GOD BLESS YOUR HUSTLE FATAI......................

5 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by MzMercie: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Wow, I like his courage
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Neerah18: 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good for Fatai.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ogawisdom(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Honest living God bless u young man

4 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Kaybee14(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
May God crown your efforts with success.

4 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by izzou(m): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Where is TY Bello?

I heard she is on Nairaland

That guy is a tough lad tho

3 Likes

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Shabib(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
God bless him.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by zord33k(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Good for him @ list he his not beggitfor alms
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ibkgab001: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Not new

The person below me is also a plumber and his fake name is Ajala Oluwole
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by ajalawole(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
op, this not a new thing. There are some out their u have not meet. I have a friend who work as a private hospital cleaner in ilorin. Today he is a graduate. Now Servicing in Ogun stat
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by chinoify: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just came to check name
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by marinepatrol: 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
humble beginings. before you no it his stories would be his net worth . the fact that he smiles all is well.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by pjc(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Just hope you never forget the days of your humble beginnings.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Pavore9: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
He made no excuse.
Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by jennybright(f): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
God bless your hustle dear

1 Like

Re: Fatai, MAPOLY Student Who Washes Cars To Send Himself To School by Oceemo(m): 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
May God bless our hustle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayra Starr Lyrics Used In A Kenyan University's Exam / When You Want To Prove How Hard You Studied In School. / Meet Sylvia Ulan Andrew Who Made 9 A1 In WASSCE In Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.