Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account (25726 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him / Lai Mohammed: Senegalese Jollof Rice Is Better On CNN - Nigerians Blast Him / Dalung Spotted At Rio Olympics, Fans Blast Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Emac(m): 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dear NL,

How did this guy rise to this position. What happened to job opportunities like Security guard, gate man and even Vigilante. . Some body plsss help!

4 Likes

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by iambabaG: 5:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Brb..
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by p1jiobi: 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
What do we expect. Like father like son. Olodo apaya. Buhari said its west Germany. Olodo son says it's united states of Nigeria. It's a pity..

2 Likes

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Rastamann: 5:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
What do you expect when Nigeria leaders keep putting the wrong pegs in the right holes?

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by blackpanda: 5:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
ClassCaptain:
What do you expect when his boss, mr buhari is saying West germany cheesygrin

Ehn but how many blunders did ur shero - shepopotamus make in her time?? grin

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by PFRB: 6:05pm On Aug 05, 2016
Olympic teams and athletes are in the hands of the national Olympic committee, NOC. Now the minister is saying that the ministry and himself where not in the know of the Atlanta mission. Why don't you guys understand simple things.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by nonjebose(m): 6:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
The man is an embarrassment. The United States of Nigeria(sic) does not deserve this beret and khaki wearing apology of a minister. The kind of treatment they mete out to sportsmen is sinister and wicked
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by amagunnerfan: 6:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
This man is just a disgrace. So it is new for a team to go camping. What a shame this is.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by mare23ayo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 05, 2016
MrFlavvor:
So? He made a grammatical blunder and it becomes news? Hungry dey really catch Nigerians. For team wey no go even come back with medal (boy being realistic here).

Okay, that was funny. United States Of Nigeria. Odoyo
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by impactinfluence: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2016
...And to think that our president had to go on a SIX MONTHS ULTIMATE SEARCH to produce this crop of ministers is quite befuddling.

Solomon Dalung is one among other ministers why this country is not moving forward, just bunch of incompetences everywhere

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by ipreach: 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by boluwa111(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Confusion everywhere... Jamb registrar confused!!! Sport ministers confused!!! i even started wondering if d C in APC stands for confusion... the one dat actually got me rolling on d floor was when dey played Venezuela anthen for team Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by KnowAll(m): 6:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
Na fine flag sha.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
kayo80:
Sh^t happens. He was thinking of Nigeria when they asked him the question. We all make mistakes like this once in a while.

I really don't understand. Everyone makes similar mistakes so what's the big deal. Nigerians have time sha.Hunger never reach plenty people side.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by kayo80(m): 6:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
1stCitizen:

I really don't understand. Everyone makes similar mistakes so what's the big deal. Nigerians have time sha.Hunger never reach plenty people side.

lol! I dey tell you.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Godwin616: 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
This man is a square peg in a round hole. As far as am concerned, the sports ministry does not have a minister. Bolaji abdulahhi is one of the best hands Nigeria has ever gotten in that ministry. I don't know where PMB got this one o. Except miracle happens, I don't see Nigeria making any headway in sport until a competent hand is engaged in that ministry to replace this present one.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by DrinkWater10: 7:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. This man shoud just resign. He's an embodiment of incompetence.

Everything he has touched since he became minister has been one embarrassment after another.

For a couple of years now, only Bolaji Abdullahi has done well as sports minister.

Administering sports no be by wearing red berret.

And yet this is the same country where you have people like segun odegbami, Larry Izamoje etc who have lived sports all their lives.
Bless you sir; and to think that Hon. Bolaji Abdulahi is a member of the APC yet he wasnt even
considered for that position bothers me.

Solomon Dalong is s flop!
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by olamirey(f): 8:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Monumental disgrace.Haba! No encouraging word for the boys.na wa o
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
The Ambassadors and harbingers of APC change!

18+6= 22 even when you are reading from paper

Angela michelle- President of Western Germany and now,

USN= United States of Nigeria. What are there for?

Even generations to come will curse APC for switching Nigeria on Reverse Gear.

But then, we will be hearing the whole history from Land of the Rising Sun.

Click like if you strongly believe the the last sentence!

2 Likes

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by Myself2(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Dalung: "Who too them there,WHAT ARE THERE FOR"

Like seriously This man is a joke,for Pete's sake what's "what are there for"
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by totorimi: 12:16am On Aug 06, 2016
Ever since I have been seeing that minister wearing beret, I have been thinking all is not well upstairs in his head and now I have no more doubt he is a Yaba left prospective patient.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by baum1: 12:49am On Aug 06, 2016
Mhen, pressure on camera no easy. May God help us.
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by baum1: 12:53am On Aug 06, 2016
kayo80:
Sh^t happens. He was thinking of Nigeria when they asked him the question. We all make mistakes like this once in a while.

Yeah, exactly my point. People that speak publicly will be more sympathetic of his mistake. These things happen!

1 Like

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by PrivateInvestig: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2016
grin

Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by MrFlavvor(m): 9:00am On Aug 08, 2016
agitator:

See them, sophisticated people. Like master like slave. grin grin grin

The same people who wanted to finish PEJ wife of GEJ, now defending national level political appointee, who is even not fit to be a local government clerk.

This is supposed to be a role model for the youths. What will the youths learn from him?

Compensation appointment, shapeless pegs that can't fit in round or square holes. angry angry angry
I ain't defending nobody
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by tsdarkside(m): 10:12am On Aug 08, 2016
MrFlavvor:
So? He made a grammatical blunder and it becomes news? Hungry dey really catch Nigerians. For team wey no go even come back with medal (boy being realistic here).

Okay, that was funny. United States Of Nigeria. Odoyo

those efulefus never win nothing anyways....

we are the united states of nigeria.....
Re: Dalung: United States Of Nigeria, Trolls Blast Him, He Locks Twitter Account by jerusalem101: 2:38pm On Aug 08, 2016
That's what u get, when Oga Bubu appoints prison warder as Sport Minister grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Storms Anglican Church, Says "I Will Stop Half Salary" / Harrison Odungwere: In Ogale, We Cook, Bathe With Table Water / Governor Akeredolu Swears-in Oluwatuyi As SSG (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.