Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) (10247 Views)

2019: Buhari May Pick Tinubu As VP / shocking proof that aisha buhari used a diplomatic passport / Buhari May Extend 10-day Trip — Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by janefarms2015: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its not one kpako girl that decides that. A 90 year old Aisha Buhari would be a model compared to you. And that old mallam is the president of his country, a former head of state of his country, a former governor of his state and a former minister of petroleum in his country. What has your intelligent father achieved in his life?

She deserves this comment, next time learn how to respect ur leaders, tank u my guy

6 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by OgundeleT(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Its not one kpako girl that decides that. A 90 year old Aisha Buhari would be a model compared to you. And that old mallam is the president of his country, a former head of state of his country, a former governor of his state and a former minister of petroleum in his country. What has your intelligent father achieved in his life?
HEYYYYYYYY!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
Are you okay? Does Cameron when he was PM or Theresa May host wife of leaders that visit Britain, this year alone Aisha has been to the UK over 4 times, did any UK government official welcome her? She came for her personal business! When Zahara graduated did you see any UK official welcoming her? they have no official business with them? The wife of the Cameroonian President is virtually always in the US for her own personal reasons, you think Michelle would be hosting her each time.Assuming you are right though you are not, if Aisha visits United States 10 times in a year on her own personal business, without an invitation from the white house, you expect, Michelle to leave what ever she is scheduled to do and be hosting them up and down, as chief hostess. Bro you need to get ur head checked.
SirJeffry:
Your number two point is a big LIE. There's no way a sitting Firstlady of a country will visit the US without being hosted by Michelle, get your facts right Zombie-in Chief.angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by PhockPhockMan: 4:49pm On Aug 04, 2016
Still observing things...
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 04, 2016
agalamanyi:
Are you okay? Does Cameron when he was PM or Theresa May host wife of leaders that visit Britain, this year alone Aisha has been to the UK over 4 times, did any UK government official welcome her? She came for her personal business! When Zahara graduated did you see any UK official welcoming her? they have no official business with them? The wife of the Cameroonian President is virtually always in the US for her own personal reasons, you think Michelle would be hosting her each time.Assuming you are right though you are not, if Aisha visits United States 10 times in a year on her own personal business, without an invitation from the white house, you expect, Michelle to leave what ever she is scheduled to do and be hosting them up and down, as chief hostess. Bro you need to get ur head checked.
You wasted this space to type rubbish. Did she go on an owambe, no be by invitation as Nigeria's Firstlady? Did you not see the IV as displayed by SR? I pity your keypad and your fingers.angry

5 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
You wasted this space to type rubbish. Did she go on an owambe, no be by invitation as Nigeria's Firstlady? Did you not see the IV as displayed by SR? I pity your keypad and your fingers.angry
Did the white house invite her? Is she on a state visit? What's wrong with you man! Why so much hate? If UI invites the first lady of Ghana, ideally should Aisha be at the airport to welcome her? She just arrived last night, let her end her trip and not see Michelle then your wailing might begin to make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by totorimi: 5:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
The more you look the less you see government.

Come and see American wonder, come and see.....

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by LORDOFTHEOSU: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
Obama is not interested in a low life wench... cheesy she's the food for certificate less old mallam...not for a gentle , elegant,intelligent and talented man like potus !!!
abduljabbar4:

Chei! Alhaji abdul, You wan kill person? cry

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
LORDOFTHEOSU:

Chei! Alhaji abdul, You wan kill person? cry

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Damfostopper(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
Obama is not interested in a low life wench... cheesy she's the food for certificate less old mallam...not for a gentle , elegant,intelligent and talented man like potus !!!
abduljabbar4 has finished you already.... I just want to describe you decomaniaboss

4 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by uckennety(m): 6:43pm On Aug 04, 2016
gammarays:

Una get wahala shaa.She has other duties to attend to than snapping pics with obama.

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by 24hrsmarriage: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2016
There most be a fowl play here. Just yesterday afternoon she was in the federal executive meeting. And today she is in Washington.Flight from Nigeria to Washington is about 24hours. and she use a British airways which means she must have transit..We are humans not monkeys

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Ejanla07: 7:15pm On Aug 04, 2016
24hrsmarriage:
There most be a fowl play here. Just yesterday afternoon she was in the federal executive meeting. And today she is in Washington.Flight from Nigeria to Washington is about 24hours. and she use a British airways which means she must have transit..We are humans not monkeys

abeg werin concern ausha with federal executive meeting

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

decomaniaboss, see finishing! Your intelligent father is not known beyond your village. Death sentence!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by idupaul: 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That exactly is why some people call Nigeria a zoo ..anything can happen. A queer character like Buhari that hasn't proven himself in any field will go on to land all these positions and still get voted in by Nigerians ( that includes me because I also foolishly voted for him ). that Buhari lacks intelligence and vision in any capacity is not in doubt . THE joke is on a big bigot like you that views thing through a sectarian lense and not a lense of merit .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

That exactly is why some people call Nigeria a zoo ..anything can happen. A queer character like Buhari that hasn't proven himself in any field will go on to land all these positions and still get voted in by Nigerians ( that includes me because I also foolishly voted for him ). that Buhari lacks intelligence and vision in any capacity is not in doubt . THE joke is on a big bigot like you that views thing through a sectarian lense and not a lense of merit .
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

We agree that you are wiser than Buhari. But what have you achieved in your life with your intelligence? Nothing, abi? No wonder!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by idupaul: 7:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Stealthideals24:

We agree that you are wiser than Buhari. But what have you achieved in your life with your intelligence? Nothing, abi? No wonder!

But I know I have achieved more than you and father combined and Buhari hasn't achieved nothing till he starts performing .. Na the type of U they Thief say you achieve. .

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Pyroclast(m): 7:41pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

I swear, we should have #trailerjam on nairaland!
Jisoxxxx! Some perps got no chill!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

al I can tell is (pls dirty smelly mallam ,go an feed your cows ,and there is no grazing field on nairaland .so I wonder what u are doing here.that ubber demon bitch from hell can only be a model in your papa eyes !!! Goat

2 Likes

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by san316(m): 9:34pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
al I can tell is (pls dirty smelly mallam ,go an feed your cows ,and there is no grazing field on nairaland .so I wonder what u are doing here.that ubber demon bitch from hell can only be a model in your papa eyes !!! Goat

You should have kept on hiding under your bedbug infested bed instead of coming out again to subject yourself to another K.O. This proves how unfortunately shallow you are and how disappointed your failed parents would be.
@ idupaul, if indeed you voted pmb n u agree it was dumb n foolish of Nigerians then the joke is on you. If your grey matter functions well, you should know that you don't express dissatisfaction towards people by using crude languages against them and their offices. Especially not someone that even while sleeping in his bed can order your father to be stripped naked and flogged helplessly in public.

My advice for both of you,

The wise are wary of their words and mindful of their actions. They thread with caution for they know the power of those

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
san316:

You should have kept on hiding under your bedbug infested bed instead of coming out again to subject yourself to another K.O. This proves how unfortunately shallow you are and how disappointed your failed parents would be.
@ idupaul, if indeed you voted pmb n u agree it was dumb n foolish of Nigerians then the joke is on you. If your grey matter functions well, you should know that you don't express dissatisfaction towards people by using crude languages against them and their offices. Especially not someone that even while sleeping in his bed can order your father to be stripped naked and flogged helplessly in public.

The wise are wary of their words and mindful of their actions. They thread with caution for they know the power of those
keep you advice for yourself ,,,,and just why don't u mind ur business? Fanatic asshole !!! You think I care about what ever u say ? I was just looking for a son of a bitch to put put a brin of humor on my day....why is it hurting u this much Is she your mother ? I bet u are one of those thug paid to strip and flogged people in public ...i'll be waiting for u and ur master ...indian mascurate grin have u seen and Chinese monkey before Look for mirror small I poo on ur dirty face grin
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by decomaniaboss(f): 10:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
san316:

a beg sir ,make u no go commit suicide on top of person matter u hear? Na only joke ,I dey joke naaa grin grin big fart on ur face cheesy
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by oyinkinola: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2016
...wailers lost head!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by Paperwhite(m): 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
U
SirJeffry:
Your number two point is a big LIE. There's no way a sitting Firstlady of a country will visit the US without being hosted by Michelle, get your facts right Zombie-in Chief.angry
APC=lies,lies,lies,propaganda. Checked CNN,Aljazeera,Twitter but no news relating to Aisha Buhari on any working visit to the USA.SMH!

1 Like

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by san316(m): 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
decomaniaboss:
keep you advice for yourself ,,,,and just why don't u mind ur business? Fanatic asshole !!! You think I care about what ever u say ? I was just looking for a son of a bitch to put put a brin of humor on my day....why is it hurting u this much Is she your mother ? I bet u are one of those thug paid to strip and flogged people in public ...i'll be waiting for u and ur master ...indian mascurate grin have u seen and Chinese monkey before Look for mirror small I poo on ur dirty face grin

Eyyaa!!! I'll pray for you.
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
idupaul:

My bigotry has helped me to elect somebody who bothers about my life and security. I can go to any market or club without any fear today which I couldn't before just because one drunkard with his boys decided to use terrorism as a means of funding their useless political party. You can say whatever you want to say. As for me, I'm ready to vote for Buhari again!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by OgundeleT(m): 10:53pm On Aug 04, 2016
Paperwhite:
UAPC=lies,lies,lies,propaganda. Checked CNN,Aljazeera,Twitter but no news relating to Aisha Buhari on any working visit to the USA.SMH!
working visit? abeg which school did u attend self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by idupaul: 10:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
san316:

Its clear you have no value for yourself as a person ..so your idea of the president of a democratic nation is that he can order people to be stripped and flogged ..guess what any criminal can do that and it's nothing special ..so all the the things a president can do to make things better for his nation it's stripping and flogging you can come up to ..I campaigned and voted for Buhari on this same forum but it's a pity I have a short fuse for any mediocre African leader that doesn't want Africa to see the light of day .Millions have been born and have died without knowing what good governance even feels like and you clearly fall in that class because you still believe the job of a president is to strip and flog people ..When Buhari starts to perform I will be back sing his praises to high heavens once again till then I won't spare any opportunity to call out his blunder so people like you can at least taste good governance small before you die and not go into heaven or hell thinking the primary duty of a president is to strip and flog subjects.
Re: Fayose: Shocking Proof Aisha Buhari May Not Be In U.S After All (pics, Video) by idupaul: 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
abduljabbar4:

My bigotry has helped me to elect somebody who bothers about my life and security. I can go to any market or club without any fear today which I couldn't before just because one drunkard with his boys decided to use terrorism as a means of funding their useless political party. You can say whatever you want to say. As for me, I'm ready to vote for Buhari again!

Me if he doesn't perform he I will never vote for him again. .you sha have to vote for him of course he is a muslim like you and a northerner like you ..when I call you bigot now you go vex

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? / FG, Columbia University To Commence Gold Production In Kebbi / Governor Obaseki Supported By Market Women, Labour Groups, Youths, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.