Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? (10269 Views)

Why Is My NIN Not Valid? / Please Help: My NIN Is Frustrating My International Passport Registration / Why Is My NIN 11 Digits Is Invalid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by haconjy(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2023
I lost my phone and all the information about me was on the phone that was stolen. I need NIN to retrieve my number connected to my Sim and other info.

I was ask to bring the tracking number but I lost it cause I only got the NIN not the copy of the paper.

Please, help me. I am going to lose Many things if I lost my Sim Number. Please
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by proff010: 7:12pm On May 19, 2023
Go to NIN office

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by abhosts(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2023
Go to NIMC website. There is an option to retrieve NIN number with email address you used when Registering for NIN. This is assuming you still remember the email address and have access to it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Ilefoaye(m): 10:26pm On May 19, 2023
With just #2.500, U can retrieve ur NIN
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by haconjy(m): 7:30pm On May 21, 2023
Ilefoaye:
With just #2.500, U can retrieve ur NIN

How?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by cyberguy72(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2023
abhosts:
Go to NIMC website. There is an option to retrieve NIN number with email address you used when Registering for NIN. This is assuming you still remember the email address and have access to it.
Can u please paste the website here
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by aieromon(m): 7:35pm On May 21, 2023
haconjy:
I lost my phone and all the information about me was on the phone that was stolen. I need NIN to retrieve my number connected to my Sim and other info.

I was ask to bring the tracking number but I lost it cause I only got the NIN not the copy of the paper.

Please, help me. I am going to lose Many things if I lost my Sim Number. Please

Visit the nearest NIMC office with the following information:

- Phone number used during registration

- Full Names

- Means of identification

- Remita payment for retrieval service
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2023
haconjy:

How?
NIMC centre
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by MadamExcellency: 9:30pm On May 21, 2023
Do you have BVN? If yes then go to any NIN Centre, give them your BVN, and your NIN will pop up.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Ilefoaye(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2023
haconjy:

How?
I nid just your phone number.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Gent: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2023
proff010:
Go to NIN office

They have not been working for weeks.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Gent: 9:53am On Jul 26, 2023
aieromon:

Visit the nearest NIMC office with the following information:

- Phone number used during registration

- Full Names

- Means of identification

- Remita payment for retrieval service

They have been on strike for less than 5 weeks.
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by maasoap(m): 8:07am On Aug 04, 2023
adebolaghdr:
Please house I am having problem on my NIN date of birth DOB needs correction modification they said it will cost N15,000. I need urgent help I want to use it for traveling purpose.
No other way around it, you have to pay. Happy japa grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by barryatunde: 5:23am On Aug 17, 2023
shocked sad
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by manoyelapo: 7:59am On Aug 23, 2023
NIN issues everywhere
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Cyntiaolatu: 5:49am On Aug 28, 2023
maasoap:

No other way around it, you have to pay. Happy japa grin grin grin
hmmm shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by adedejiola: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2023
verolamilayo:
contact Dr Paul to help you for your NIN DOB modification
ok I will
Re: Please Help!!! How Do I Get My NIN Back? by Susanolajide: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2023
I am having wrong DOB on my NIN needs help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Scarcity Hits Lagos, Kano, Katsina, Others / Uche Nwube: Ebonyi Government House Photographer Kidnapped In Abia / 2023: Kwankwaso Promises Free JAMB And WAEC If Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.