Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? (706 Views)

"Being Married In Nigeria Is Inconveniencing" - Lady On Twitter Says / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / How To Live With a contentious woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by soberdrunk(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2016
Dear Nairalanders, which state in Nigeria is the most conducive in terms of security, economy, quality of life and hospitality of the local residents?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by izzou(m): 1:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Kebbi state

cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by soberdrunk(m): 1:46pm On Aug 04, 2016
izzou:
Kebbi state

cool

Reasons being.......??
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by KanwuliaExtra: 1:47pm On Aug 04, 2016
Everybody should go and develop his or her own village! Why go and live in another man's land? grin

I am an American please o!!Hehnnnn! cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by soberdrunk(m): 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
Everybody should go and develop his or her own village! Why go and live in another man's land? grin

I am an American please o!!Hehnnnn! cool

Nor worry bros!! Trump go soon win, i go remind you of this ur statement grin grin grin
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by KanwuliaExtra: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
soberdrunk:

Nor worry bros!! Trump go soon win, i go remind you of this ur statement grin grin grin

I dey vote for TRUMP O! cool
You hear say I be 'illegal' AFRICAN? cheesy

Sorry! I don't vote for DUMMYCRATS! kiss
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by olaniyi0(m): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2016
niger delta or borno, one will do
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by ogawisdom(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
If u r rich every state is as good london cool
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by MsFaith: 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Oyo state , Ibadan actually
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is The Most "Conducive" To Live In?? by uckennety(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
Jos!

(1) (Reply)

MEET Canadian Man With 27 Wives And 145 Children / The Truth About The Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna / Blessing of a Bouncing Baby Boy in My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.