Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (62719 Views)

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / Breaking | Aisha Buhari Arrives Us With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million [details] / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by charlove(m): 11:09pm On Aug 07, 2016
them say buhari doesnt care abt expensive shits...
he got a car, one house and few cows...
he will treat d country well...
now we see them with expensive shits....
flying round d world ignoring d masses...
we go talk... cos we were deceived!
apc deceived us!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ndcide(m): 11:12pm On Aug 07, 2016
Now this criminality has to stop. angry

The annoying thing is that those who told us Ayo Oritsejafor can't own a Jet. will come here to stop us from talking.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by NotComplaining: 11:14pm On Aug 07, 2016
It is unfortunate that after so long (2 years) of being passive and introspective towards the topics and comments on this board that it is this topic that excites me.

David Cameron was terrifically emphatic when saying Nigeria is fantastically corrupt.

Nigeria in general and Nigerians in particular. You guys have a warped/demented understanding of many basic ideals that other nations take as intrinsic norms, without the slightest emphasis on strength of intelligence or level of credibility.

I am never first to critique human errors, but when i see woeful and willful aberration, it is sinful not to intervene.

To be brutally frank, corruption has an influence on every single Nigerian, who grew up [i.e. was educated or remained uneducated] in any part of Nigeria. All of you secretly want the forbidden fruit or illicit wealth.

Nigeria's FG should consider dedicating a day to the worship of their predominate diety - Corruption, or what others may call submission to whims and desires. Truly, there needs to be acknowledgment of the role corruption plays in the day to day runnings of an average nigerians life.

Here there is a story of woman who happens to own a 40 million Naira bag, a State figure, an influential representative to the millions of hard working Nigerian women. Not only does she own it, she intends to flaunt it at every opportunity.

Please ask yourself, if you are truly a hardworking woman, does this woman represent you!

For if she truly does, then you are no less of a liar and cheat than she is!

Where in Nigerias society today is the place for flagrant ostentation and self serving headonism? In the ministries? On the streets? In the homes? WHERE IS THE REFLECTION OF THE LIFE THIS WOMEN HAS OPTED TO LIVE - other than in crime and corruption?

Im a Muslim and i can confidently say Aisha Buhari is fully corrupt, and since she is, so too must her husband, his acolytes and cronies. Aisha Buhari is in a world of her own; a profligate, the progeny of the likes of IBB and Abacha; she basks in the status quo. Growing up around illicit earnings she probably believes God loves her most. HA!!

WOMAN where is the illusion of advice of your spouse to dress in Islamic attire? Or were they merely costumes for the APC party? Tarry on...

You guys can disseminate lies to millions of enchanted human worshiping zealots but you cant spread it pass the ocean.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by muller101(m): 11:15pm On Aug 07, 2016
MercyMercy:
and so? what if it were a gift to her?
ladies and gift are like honey and bee

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by dra1987(m): 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2016
And so what?U pple should liv mama Aisha alone at least she is better than there is God ooooooo
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Tsongz(f): 11:18pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Being the first lady,immunity cover her na.Why haven't we seen the other aisha buhari mentioned in the Halliburton bribery scandal if there was two aisha buhari?
Your name tells it all
grin something that has to put its head into a dirty place for the pleasure of the user

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 07, 2016
Lol... Mk una free da woman abeg.... Next one will be.... Spotted with 30m underwear... Madame rock the bag joor...
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by tylerbraid(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ohh, don't tell me the wailer ddnt see that her scarf is worth 10million naira?
Crap!
Is a presidents wife meant to be poor??
Even the prime minister's wife of a country like solomon island owns a rolls royce. Pfft
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by k2kay(m): 11:25pm On Aug 07, 2016
Some of you yapping haven't eaten today....damn!
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by fapcrook(m): 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
This is what some people need

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Vicolan: 11:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
Why is she not putting on her Ijab naw?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Seventeen(f): 11:45pm On Aug 07, 2016
Una get time... True
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oojehshez(f): 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
HtwoOw:
First you said she can't go

She goes now you are angry she's flaunting expensive bags

What do wailers and Fayose Sympathizers want ?

Dat they should practice what they have been preaching, stop travelling around as if they are the minister for foreign affairs and quit using imported products while they stop nigerians from using foreign products. LOBATAN.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by rabex123(m): 11:53pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
I just dey pity all those Yeye almajinris wey dey do suicide in the hope of getting reward of 72 virgins in hell.See una leader dey rock western lifestyle here on earth.Why she no cover her face with hijab?
bros evribodi get him own grave oh.aisha buhari no be she be the perfect example..p.s dont let hate and irrelevant things cloud ur judgement.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ovieigho(m): 12:03am On Aug 08, 2016
MercyMercy:
this is very possible
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 08, 2016
StOla:
The misery of wailers knows no bounds.

I can also see her wearing N20m underwear.
just no allow baba see dis....cuz na sharia court yhu go go explain yhurself as yhu take see d undies

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Mmoud: 12:30am On Aug 08, 2016
And then what
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Iprofit: 12:37am On Aug 08, 2016
gebest:
but at least she went to d usa, Nigeria is rich and u dont expect a whole president wife to be using 1 kobo bag, i wonder why she did not even go with the presidential Jet, even if MAMA PEACE (PEJ) is going to piss in her backyard she will use presidential jet. Aisha Buhari abeg enjoy yourself i no fit shout, afterall u are not a poor woman.
keep quiet and read comments if you don't have anything reasonable to contribute

So because she is the presidents wife makes it normal to carry such an over expensive bag while her country is suffering economic recession, is her husband the president of heaven and earth, how much does Mitchell Obama's own cost

And they claimed the money they used for campaign was bank loan

I'm still surprised people are commenting on her favour
This shows that Nigerians don't really know what they want.
Typing wailers and zombies every where, confusing them selves

Some times I wonder if they are paid to call themselves such useless name and I'm yet to know where the language came from

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Realret70: 12:53am On Aug 08, 2016
So what? Maybe u want her to carry made in Aba bag abi? I wish you wil get bussy and srop rjos wailling that will not help you
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Ogunleti01: 1:20am On Aug 08, 2016
VillageParrot:

Source: http://www.signalng.com/breaking-aisha-buhari-spotted-us-hermes-handbag-worth-n40-million/

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/08/05/aisha-buharis-pricey-croc-hermes-bag-causes-social-media-storm/
we have a lot of jobless fellows in this country. I don't know why some pple are very allergic to good things. Do you want to live and die in poverty? The other time it was all about her skirts and black blouse and now is allegators skin bag very soon It would be Mami water skin bag. Find something doing with your lazy brain.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 08, 2016
Love Machine:
Why her husband dey ban foreign made products from being imported into the country,while his household don't patronise locally made products.
this comment is priceless.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Tundeiab(m): 2:19am On Aug 08, 2016
Temidayo9:
But why disturbing this woman ? She can't entre USA ,now she is there, and now come the bag issue.... SMH for some people
Cool down my guy! It's not all about the bag, but how the family portrayed themselves during the electionaring process as being poor.

#APCDONSCAMUSO.

She is carrying about 2,222 Nigerian workers minimum wage you know. Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Ignyte(m): 2:27am On Aug 08, 2016
wailers o LMAO

Moze apparel Kaduna state's finest fashion designer also makes the same bag and it sells for less than 30k

Moze has designed for Nigerian celebrities like:

Wizkid

Phyno

Banky W

Skales

Ice Prince

MI
among others

Check his products on his instagram: @mozeapparel or better still google the guy
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by HonabFaj(m): 2:35am On Aug 08, 2016
Nigerians at it again ,why do we always drag ourselves in the mud ,First it was her cloth ,now her bag ,for crying out loud ,this woman is the wife of the president ,why are we like this,she is a Fashionista,are you saying she cant get this for herself even before the emergence of her husband as the President,i am sure people will have call for her head ,if she is not the one carrying that bag ,pray for this position for yourself ,she is playing her part in her own capacity to put smiles on some peoples face .....
#ANewNigeria
#ANewNation

Whats Next
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 2:40am On Aug 08, 2016
StOla:
The misery of wailers knows no bounds.

I can also see her wearing N20m underwear.
No let bubu catch u sha

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by amtaken(f): 2:49am On Aug 08, 2016
Have you eaten?
Drabeey:
And so what?

Is she supposed to put her belongings inside a polyethylene nylon?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Why is it now a curse for her to use an expensive bag.

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by amtaken(f): 2:51am On Aug 08, 2016
Even Aisha will laugh at you if she sees this comment
Temidayo9:
But why disturbing this woman ? She can't entre USA ,now she is there, and now come the bag issue.... SMH for some people

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by amtaken(f): 2:52am On Aug 08, 2016
Gift by who?
MercyMercy:

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by kan12(m): 3:38am On Aug 08, 2016
was she that poor bfre entering the presidency realm? or Nigerians are at their wat they know how to do best again.
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 08, 2016
Lol, she dey try cover am...maybe na made in China, because I don't believe Bubu's wife can't read his body language shocked

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by remikunle: 3:55am On Aug 08, 2016
We are just deceiving ourselves, corrupt blame corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by lielbree: 4:38am On Aug 08, 2016
Love Machine:
This was a woman whose husband took a #27 million loan in the bank to purchase a presidential form to contest an election.Scam
Nigerians are so stupid. Imagine the uproar if this was Michelle Obama.

This is a woman whose husband said he will fight corruption, how is she able to afford this bag? Where dose she work? Smh for Nigerians. We truly deserve our leaders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shema Is The Only Governor That Will Be Leaving Office Without Debt – Ribadu / Arise TV Took Camera To Atiku's House While Obi Slept In Their Studio - Akanbi / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.