Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,915 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (62674 Views)

Visits To Buhari In London Cost N50 Million - The Guardian / Breaking | Aisha Buhari Arrives Us With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million [details] / Buhari Walks Out On Ministers Over Accommodation Package - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Progressive01(m): 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
Don't you just feel sorry for these idiots...
Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by handysuzy(f): 4:25pm On Aug 04, 2016
Chai, our oyel money grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by AntiIPOOP(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2016
SirJeffry:
That amount is too much for just a handbag. Even if it's a gift from her boyfr****, she should've resold it and put back the proceeds into our dying economy.cheesy

I hear say Mitchell Obama guaranteed her immunity from halliburton prosecution before she gree to travel.

See as her dressing deny her faith all in a bid to please her host.cheesy

Oya, where dem zombie bashers? *runs out*grin

Stupidity is not a crime, you are free to go old man

Are you this dumb or u are just pretending? The other day, I saw your thread on front page seeking for advice about your contractor and shiits, I thought u are a grown man. Atleast if you want to wail, wail with facts like bacanista, not just posting shiits like a small boy. grin

11 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2016
AntiIPOOP:

Stupidity is not a crime, you are free to go old man

Are you this dumb or u are just pretending? The other day, I saw your thread on front page seeking for advice about your contractor and shiits, I thought u are a grown man. Atleast if you want to wail, wail with facts like bacanista, not just posting shiits like a small boy. grin
Our economy is dying and Aisha carry a whole Osun State monthly FG allowance, you say mek I no wail?grin

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by kayc0(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by rusher14: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
Love Machine:
Being the first lady,immunity cover her na.Why haven't we seen the other aisha buhari mentioned in the Halliburton bribery scandal if there was two aisha buhari?

Just as you are the only Love Machine in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by 912(m): 10:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
dubemnaija:

She went to the US with a diplomatic passport cheesy

And you have a copy of her passport right?

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by 912(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
kayc0:
my friend be reasonable, handbag of N86million, yu normal at all?

Her shoe is N150million, her glasses is N3billion, even her underwear is N1.7trillion.
You people will not leave the woman alone. She is not the one that caused your poverty. Work hard and buy what you want for yourself and stop acting like monitoring spirits. Pathetic idiots

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by kayc0(f): 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2016

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by MicroBox: 4:32am On Aug 05, 2016
How can one compare Aisha's bag with the one the OPs claims. I can't still figure out the resemblance or the label that link the two bags together. Aisha was a beauty expert who knows what is invoke, she gat a big beauty shop in Kaduna and also into other women like businesses after being the president wife.
life is short, nobody has ever come out to talk about patient outfit to any occasion even after knowing how expensive she like to dress.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by blackpanda: 5:35am On Aug 05, 2016
dubemnaija:

She went to the US with a diplomatic passport cheesy

Kindly check into the psychiatry asap. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
And they say her dullard husband dey fight corruption?? Issokay. Watchin in 3D undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2016
Bag of 40M sheybi it doesnt marra.If na south south or south east person by now they will release report and say they sponsor militant.The next thing Lai Mohammed go enter studio Monday 5am go release album... Tufia.. Nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 07, 2016
Thank god for diplomatic passport

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by oluxy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 07, 2016
What's wrong with that and what's ur concern.
Pls let leave this women alone, she has her money bfore Buhari became president.
Pls go read her pedigree.

Make una find how una life go take better, make una leave her alone.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by JustHere2Observ(f): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
When she is not the cause of the ancestral poverty in your family. Leave the woman abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by suasmablow(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
That's the Aba version It costs just N4000

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by NairaMaster1(m): 9:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Is she supposed to put her belongings inside a polyethylene nylon?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Why is it now a curse for her to use an expensive bag.

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere
What of if it was Saraki wife? She would have been corruption? Our problems are in your hands to solve

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by dissman: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2016
When we loot all d treasury of diz country n no money again, china or england will come and buy us

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by OmobaNL(m): 9:58pm On Aug 07, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by kazman7(m): 10:00pm On Aug 07, 2016
The bag she's carrying and the other hermes model bag are not the same

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by ronald4lif(m): 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2016
Obasi mbok, an ordinary handbag $105k? Chai, some people go just dey carry duplex for their hands upandan like seriously? Oh Chim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by YINKS89(m): 10:02pm On Aug 07, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by anataala: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
looking out for other people while your life is in a mess
Stop wasting your life on senseless talks.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by princee7(m): 10:05pm On Aug 07, 2016
see them!! she's a first a lady for crying out loud. she deserve the bag but wait o some idiots have time to be calculating the bag she used. why not calculate her whole dress with her bra join self, mumu ppl!!!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
Love Machine:
Being the first lady,immunity cover her na.Why haven't we seen the other aisha buhari mentioned in the Halliburton bribery scandal if there was two aisha buhari?

So the immunity cover am reach usa?? U get plenty sense

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by teekay213(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
EmmaEzeali:
Even if she carries a bag worth 1 billion naira. I Emmanuel Ezeali of Enugu will support her and our Baba Buhari till death and hunger do me apart from this world.
i just dey laugh.do you know what u're saying?
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by striker9(m): 10:06pm On Aug 07, 2016
suasmablow:
That's the Aba version It costs just N4000
Lmao..u funny die ..u sure say na Aba or Indonesia
Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Drabeey:
And so what?

Is she supposed to put her belongings inside a polyethylene nylon?

Isn't she a rich woman?

Why is it now a curse for her to use an expensive bag.

Tah! Commot for here

DRABEEYWasHere
I taya oooo...

I'm sure Fayose Blood Pressure dey HIGH since Aisha step her legs on America Soil.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal by Handsomecole(m): 10:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
Our First Lady is not poor, wretched, illiterate, ugly and daft like patience. She is a business woman, bold, beautiful and endowed and gat swagz with a blend of modesty.

Wailers and PDP sympathisers can take a dive from third mainland bridge.

She got it, let her flaunt it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#EndSARS: I still carry bullets in my body — Lekki Toll Shooting Survivor / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.