Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website (1145 Views)

6 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home Without Any Skill / 7 Easy-to-do Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by MizMyColi(f): 2:33pm On Aug 04, 2016
Honestly, I'm fed up with the one I'm currently using.

I have headache already and the stvpid ish despite just topping up my credits is not responding.

If my money is not refunded and my messages not sent, I will call the owner out.

If you have better alternatives, kindly proffer. Thanks.
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by immortalcrown(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2016
Send me a mail and I will refer you to a Bulk SMS company that will meet your needs. I myself do Bulk SMS business and the company has not dissapointed me.
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2016
MizMyColi:
Honestly, I'm fed up on the one I'm currently using.

I have headache already and the stvpid ish despite just topping up my credits is not responding.

If my money is not refunded and my messages not sent, I will call the owner out.

BIA

Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by MRGRACE(m): 3:16pm On Aug 04, 2016
hello, u can visit thesmsmerchant.com and sign up to test their service...they are very good...plus their price is just 1naira per sms
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by Nduwin(f): 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2016
from experience I think smslive247.com is d best
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by Bigdreams(m): 2:02am On Aug 05, 2016
Hi, I'm a Mobile Marketing Consultant, if you send out large volume of sms, I'll suggest you have your own bulk sms portal setup for you.

That way, you'll be able to send more sms as you buy at a lesser amount.

Consistent delivery is also guaranteed.

You can visit bigdreamsng.com/smsbusiness for detailed info.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 8:09pm On Aug 11, 2016
Nduwin:

hello dear

going by your profile i guess you are a female ... well i have something for you but we need to talk offline
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 8:13pm On Aug 11, 2016
MizMyColi:

hello dear

pls would like to chat offline with you
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by semasir: 10:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
That should be the best you've used and not best so far

MizMyColi:

Please try www.onenairasms.com and see how far with the services starting from a lesser amount of SMS units
Nduwin:
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by dd2017: 11:00pm On Aug 11, 2016
please can anyone recommend a good SMS Auto responder that allows me to send sms follow up message to my subscribers. Once they subscribe through my site, They start receiving automatic SMS for sme period of time.
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by prettytolar(f): 12:44am On Aug 12, 2016
Try www.joyfulsms.com
I'm using them. No issue
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by jflexy(m): 4:50am On Aug 12, 2016
Check my signature
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by MizMyColi(f): 9:17am On Aug 12, 2016
vikspring:

hello dear

pls would like to chat offline with you

Just sent you an email.
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by pathardy(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2016
www.247smsportal.com

wwwdot247smsportaldotcom
Own by me, you can relate to me for any issues.

Mizmycoli
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 12:19pm On Aug 12, 2016
MizMyColi:

Just sent you an email.

babe am unable to reply you via nairaland email
pls email me directly or pls follow back
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi were are you
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by MizMyColi(f): 12:24pm On Aug 12, 2016
vikspring:

babe am unable to reply you via nairaland email

pls email me directly or pls follow back

Okay, message me directly on
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:29pm On Aug 12, 2016
AM HERE wink wink wink any issue
vikspring:
adewumiopeyemi were are you
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

yes little
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 1:20pm On Aug 12, 2016
MizMyColi:

OK dear i will do just dat
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 1:35pm On Aug 12, 2016
MizMyColi:

hello sweet its still not not working do you have any other mail
or better still follow back
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by vikspring(m): 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
send me your number as pm
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2016
ok bro... cool cool cool
vikspring:

send me your number as pm
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by yomalex(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2017
www.domesms.com is your best bet
Re: Please Advise On A Credible And Easy To Use Bulk SMS Website by yomalex(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2018
dd2017:
please can anyone recommend a good SMS Auto responder that allows me to send sms follow up message to my subscribers. Once they subscribe through my site, They start receiving automatic SMS for sme period of time.
we have sms autoresponder for you www.domesms.com

(1) (Reply)

Those Using LPG Gas To Run Generator: Share Your Experience And Comparison / Brand New Semi Automatic Coding Machine Hp-241b / Got Fiverr Account? Come In For Quick Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.