Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,266 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) (56964 Views)

Lady Vomits Ant In Enugu After Visiting Herbalist 4 Stomach Pain(pics) / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Right Postures. To Be While Eating To Aid Digestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Fourwinds: 6:53am On Aug 05, 2016
good one
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by phrida(f): 7:10am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice information. Noted.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by anochuko01(m): 7:15am On Aug 05, 2016
smartdaction:
first to comment
first to comment on the third or fourth comment spacegrin
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Yyeske(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2016
OP, that your sleeping posture doesn't work for me because I tend to go to sleep faster facing down though really don't understand how I usually wake up facing up
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:17am On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

You dare called me a boy? Who told you I'm a boy or male? sad

Temper shooting high!! Oya sorry. So tell me, which one are you?? Brother or sister and if you are a brother are you a boy,guy or man. And you are a woman, are you a girl, lady or woman.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 7:30am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Elxandre(m): 7:33am On Aug 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Story.

That sleeping position that's supposedly wrong is actually my favourite and my body pains me not.
But I heard a Woman's breastss will be flat?

That's my best posture though, but without the pillow.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Palmluv(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2016
Nice information
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Elxandre(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2016
As if one can sit that straight for hours while using a computer or driving.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by cococandy(f): 7:42am On Aug 05, 2016
Maintaining a good posture is hard.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 7:47am On Aug 05, 2016
freecocoa:
Story.

That sleeping position that's supposedly wrong is actually my favourite and my body pains me not.
I hear.You're young so it's not really for today.It's more for the future.
People who sleep that way end up with neck pains later.I know because it's what i deal with.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 7:50am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:
Maintaining a good posture is hard.
It is coco but you work at it like an exercise program.One thing is that after sometime,you subconsciously get used to the good posture it becomes difficult for you to stay in a bad posture for more than a moment.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Aug 05, 2016
thorpido:
It is coco but you work at it like an exercise program.One thing is that after sometime,you subconsciously get used to the good posture it becomes difficult for you to stay in a bad posture for more than a moment.

I could try I guess. But I'm not giving up my sleeping in my belly posture. Never

The best sleep I get is always in that prone position
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by pussyAvenger: 8:03am On Aug 05, 2016
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 8:04am On Aug 05, 2016
cococandy:

I could try I guess. But I'm not giving up my sleeping in my belly posture. Never

The best sleep I get is always in that prone position
Hehe,it could hurt your neck though.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Aug 05, 2016
thorpido:
Hehe,it could hurt your neck though.
without pillows, it doesn't hurt my neck. I usually just shift all the pillows to the floor and spread out. Hehehe
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by imaluv1(f): 8:25am On Aug 05, 2016
So i have been sleeping in the wrong position all this while
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by imaluv1(f): 8:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Elxandre:
As if one can sit that straight for hours while using a computer or driving.
It is possible cool
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by jflexy(m): 8:48am On Aug 05, 2016
That phone posture dey somehow, d thing dey like granny wey get touch screen phone
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Op thanks for the educative post but truth is once or twice we must still get carried away and do the wrong ones so the best thing is
EXERCISE REGULARLY. It helps generally in total wellbeing and good health!
If we can make out time like the whites and do regular exercises combined with healthy balanced diet,we would realize life is beautiful! grin grin cheesy
And of course, avoid stress as much as possible. wink
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Dynamitehimself(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2016
Very informative
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by raph101(m): 9:24am On Aug 05, 2016
ernieboy:
he says welldone with ur pay. LOL

Don't mind the bald head vulture
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by oluwasegun007(m): 9:51am On Aug 05, 2016
why dem no use woman for the seating position for using laptop....

And for sleeping position, I've been using option 1 since d day of Abraham.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by freecocoa(f): 10:00am On Aug 05, 2016
thorpido:
I hear.You're young so it's not really for today.It's more for the future.
People who sleep that way end up with neck pains later.I know because it's what i deal with.
How do you know I'm young? Me that's in my 50s.

Body no go pain me in jesus name.tongue
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by druxy(m): 10:16am On Aug 05, 2016
guilty of the lifting heavy objects.... BTW me wey no dey use pillow nko
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by iamOlumide(m): 10:39am On Aug 05, 2016
lalasticlala! come and see o!😁
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by mattsvibes: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2016
fine by me
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Kelly2713(m): 10:45am On Aug 05, 2016
i knew them before i was born.

i know the poster below me will vex
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Tanyabee(f): 11:19am On Aug 05, 2016
Very educative. Now the question is wat position is the best to kiss ur spouse
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by IceDude(m): 11:32am On Aug 05, 2016
sagitariusbaby:
Abeg this one too much for me, if body dey pain me I go use panadol.
Thank you
It's not just abt the pain, the main koko here na the bad posture wey u go get later....Abi panadol fit correct bad posture?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 11:49am On Aug 05, 2016
freecocoa:
How do you know I'm young? Me that's in my 50s.

Body no go pain me in jesus name.tongue
Hehehe@50yrs.Anyway some 50yr olds still claim they are youths.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2016
pussyAvenger:
the first sleeping position dy cause wet dream sef..me don wise up
Not at all over here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Arya Permana: World Heaviest Kid Loses Over 100kg In Three Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.