Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) (57302 Views)

Lady Vomits Ant In Enugu After Visiting Herbalist 4 Stomach Pain(pics) / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Right Postures. To Be While Eating To Aid Digestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 12:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Temper shooting high!! Oya sorry. So tell me, which one are you?? Brother or sister and if you are a brother are you a boy,guy or man. And you are a woman, are you a girl, lady or woman.
Babe, lady, madam. Why don't you want to make use of question mark? (?), when asking questions? Lol.

My temper is not high, why will it be high? You want to know my gender? Go do the research, then I will tell the category I belong.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2016
thorpido:
Rather,when you develop chronic pains in the future from bad postures you will be seeking comfort.
Don't preach for me. I am a doctor, so I know about these.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by ezigr8(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
thinking of going by dis more pain for u. position d way u deem fit n free to u
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by thorpido(m): 1:59pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

Don't preach for me. I am a doctor, so I know about these.
Ohhhh good.

Incidentally,doctors are not immune to pain and illnesses.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Stanbeto: 2:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Thank you
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 2:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

Babe, lady, madam. Why don't you want to make use of question mark? (?), when asking questions? Lol.

My temper is not high, why will it be high? You want to know my gender? Go do the research, then I will tell the category I belong.

@ least u understood what I meant. As for the research aspect, I will pass. Won't worth it.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
One who exercises frequently unconciously avoids all these. I do most of the pictured not because I've bad posture but because doing something for a long time deserves a relaxing position - the 'proper' way of sitting and lying are not relaxing and put unnecessary stress on one's abdominal's muscles only.
As for the position to pick heavy things, it's very accurate. I discovered the right way after squatting with weights for a while.

I'd end on this note: it's only in textbooks I've seen bad postures listed here and there. In the real world the only people I've seen with terrible posture're those with deformities. A daily walk from point A to B corrects postural problems in humans. If your postural problem pass redemption from walking then sleeping on the bare floor would help; a major reason most menial labourers don't know, care or suffer from posture misalingment.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by fireforfire: 5:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
I'm currently suffering from acute back pain now as a result of d way I use to bend when I carry my baby. As my baby grew older my back pain worsened b cos he got heavier for me to carry.
Also my position wen breastfeeding him contributed to d back pain. I usually bend my back while doing that.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by miremoses(m): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
ezigr8:
thinking of going by dis more pain for u. position d way u deem fit n free to u
good body posture is not something we learn in a sec,but once you master the right postures,trust me, you will be happy you did!
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2016
thorpido:
Ohhhh good.

Incidentally,doctors are not immune to pain and illnesses.
They are human, not robot.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

@ least u understood what I meant. As for the research aspect, I will pass. Won't worth it.
Here comes an egocentric woman, who's full of herself.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

Here comes an egocentric woman, who's full of herself.

...And there goes a pompous man who's so proud of himself
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 10:18pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

...And there goes a pompous man who's so proud of himself
My comment never shows it. But yours does.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

My comment never shows it. But yours does.

Oh, really? So, who then asked for a research to be conducted just because of gender identification?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 10:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Oh, really? So, who then asked for a research to be conducted just because of gender identification?
Where did you keep your sense of humour?

If you want to know, then you ask me directly without prevaricating.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

Where did you keep your sense of humour?

If you want to know, then you ask me directly without prevaricating.

Hmmmm, that question was mine to ask you.

And, I remember asking, but you felt fly and wanted to play the mysterious game
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hmmmm, that question was mine to ask you.

And, I remember asking, but you felt fly and wanted to play the mysterious game
I wanted you to be confused of it. But, why are you lazy to do research? If you want to know some things, you have to do researches.

Phew! You can't be a scientist.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

I wanted you to be confused of it. But, why are you lazy to do research? If you want to know some things, you have to do researches.

Phew! You can't be a scientist.

Am not lazy. Like I told you early, it's not worth it. It's not everything you put your time into researching, you got to be able to tell when something is worth putting time and effort into and when it's not. It's the key to greatness and greater heights
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 11:16pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Am not lazy. Like I told you early, it's not worth it. It's not everything you put your time into researching, you got to be able to tell when something is worth putting time and effort into and when it's not. It's the key to greatness and greater heights
I'm a male, which I am very sure you knew.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

I'm a male, which I am very sure you knew.

Am no magician, so I never knew Mr male.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Am no magician, so I never knew Mr male.
Now you know. So which one are you? (m) or (f).
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

Now you know. So which one are you? (m) or (f).

I really want to say "is it necessary" but then on a second thought...Female which am also very sure u already know
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I really want to say "is it necessary" but then on a second thought...Female which am also very sure u already know
I don't know.

Rule 23: Don't conclude every (f) on Nairaland to be a female.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:
I don't know.

Rule 23: Don't conclude every (f) on Nairaland to be a female.

Hmmmm, well, now you know, moreover whose rules are those, Flashh's or Seun's?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Hmmmm, well, now you know, moreover whose rules are those, Flash_h's or Se_un's?
All Nairaland members who refuses to be fooled.
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 11:47pm On Aug 05, 2016
Flashh:

All Nairaland members who refuses to be fooled.

OK, good one. Impressive
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 11:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
CecyAdrian:

OK, good one. Impressive
You stay in Lagos?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 12:00am On Aug 06, 2016
Flashh:

You stay in Lagos?

I guess that's on my profile, so yes I do, who is asking?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by horrmorr(m): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Very funny
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Flashh: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2016
CecyAdrian:

I guess that's on my profile, so yes I do, who is asking?
I didn't check, if so. I am the one asking.

By the way, how do you do?
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2016
JiggamanGh:

Hey baby luving those legs
You ABANDONED me angry
Re: Beware Of The Bad Postures And Save Yourself From Chronic Body Pain!! (pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
Flashh:
I didn't check, if so. I am the one asking.

By the way, how do you do?

Very good, how about u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Daughter's Incurable Skin Irritation ( Disturbing Images) / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Russia Approves COVID-19 Vaccine. Putin's Daughter Vaccinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.